Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:33:58 PM

Expect to get more traffic from the YIIMP pool hack!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nmtz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

Hey Chrys,

can we get lower auto payout threshold on BTX? 7 seems too much. In case you get hacked Wink I know I can do manual payouts, but its more convenient this way.

Thx for feedback
nmtz
ggh

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

No payout since 8/30
https://imgur.com/VYqo3rX

but the pool says it did withdraw my earnings
https://imgur.com/ng9O0xn
valth

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

No payout since 8/30

but the pool says it does withdraw my earnings

you DO know that the SIGT wallet in cryptopia has been offline for more than a week right?
ggh

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

No payout since 8/30
https://imgur.com/VYqo3rX

but the pool says it does withdraw my earnings
https://imgur.com/ng9O0xn

you DO know that the SIGT wallet in cryptopia has been offline for more than a week right?

No... Thanks for the info.
hwgeek

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

Bitcore pool down :-(.
skdsw

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:41:37 AM

Hi
Whatsup with your btx pool?
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

Hey crys
Are you still there?
The btx pool experience problems of dropping real hashrate or even to zero, while miner is sending shares with the same speed (the whole pool drop down the same time). The behaviour is not as usual. Usually it is just stratum disconnect and after several attempts (5-10minutes) it is back online. I switched the rig to suprnova and 2-3 minutes later it suddenly appeared on your pool for another couple of minutes. Are you experiencing ddosing or what? But dnr is stable the same time.
Sweepstake pool is down from time to time.
Any news?
xcougarx

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Past 5 hours my poolside hash rate for sigt is 60% of what it has historically been, when I look at the statistics graph there is  clear change.
 There is no errors or change on the miner machine. Anyone else seeing this? It does not drop to zero for me.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:41:36 PM

The SIGT pool was having issues earlier but it seems to have been resolved. All stats are back to normal, so he is busy working in the background. Cheers

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
killerelite

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

I should have earned around 260 sigt coins @160MH/s but i only earned 168 sigt coins in the past 24 hours , I think it has something to do with the mantanience and the pool luck .
Anyways its good to know that the issues have been resolved .
Sigt going POS soon (16-20 days )  Grin Grin Grin Grin
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:32:07 PM

Bitcore net difficulty just exploded since the price jump today, we need more people on the BTX pool at http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/btx/index.php now!

--ypsi
First of all we need a cwi miner for bitcore. It was supposed to be long ago, but still none available.
Second we need a stable pool. It was not stable yesterday and today, so we are loosing our hashrate and I still see no crysx.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:23:21 AM

Bitcore net difficulty just exploded since the price jump today, we need more people on the BTX pool at http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/btx/index.php now!

--ypsi
First of all we need a cwi miner for bitcore. It was supposed to be long ago, but still none available.
Second we need a stable pool. It was not stable yesterday and today, so we are loosing our hashrate and I still see no crysx.

im here ...

theTEAM have been working diligently on all we are doing ...

the 'stability' issues were a result of an issue that arose from work being done to the pool server - especially for the preparation to move to the new server when its fully commissioned ... so work is ALWAYS being done ...

here is what you guys dont seem to understand ...

if i am on here most of the time - i am NOT in the backend working ... which is why the other engineers dont come out here so often ... it wastes time with garbage about coins per hour and nonsensical posts like that ... irrelevant rubbish from people who have no concept of what to expect and not to expect because they either CANNOT READ past posts about the issue - or are too damn LAZY to READ past posts about issues and non-issues ... these sorts of posts and pulling us here wastes a great deal of time ... we are NOT a team of 100 engineers ... we are three currently - with the fourth on his own projects and NOT helping here at the moment because of it ...

so here it is in a nutshell - if you WANT me here ALL the time - then expect MASSIVE delays in ALL the projects ... including the website and miner and pools and stratum and ... ... ... see the picture? ...

i know i sound abrupt and occasionally rude - but without me being so blunt - it seems the majority of the community of miners and users simply 'just dont get it' ... we WORK on the projects we have most of the time we have available to us - not just in 'work hours' ... we in theTEAM are in crypto fulltime at the moment - and can change from time to time - so we can produce something that is FOR the crypto industry - NOT for 'just' everyones pockets ...

cwigm itself is almost ready for the next revision - and that is another project that no one posting seems to understand - that it is a very very YOUNG project ... two months at most i think ...

so if there is a concern that im not around - or the engineers are not posting - or that its taking 'too long' ( whatever that means ) - or that we could this or that in days as opposed to CWI doing it in weeks - or anything else that you have concerns with - i will clarify it with this statement that i have said / posted MANY times before ... we do our work in our own pace and our own time ... if you can do better - go right ahead ... if you can do more - go right ahead ... if you can do ANYTHING at all - go right ahead ... we are NOT employed by yanyone here - our bills and time and effort are not paid by ANYONE here - and we certainly will not work to a time restriction set by people who have NO IDEA what it is to build somethign from scratch ...

if ANYONE here wants to use a product that has been copied and played with - then resold to you because it 'looks' like its doing better than other products - PLEASE be my guest and buy that product and make the thief that created that product rich beyond YOUR wildest dreams ... thats YOUR prerogative ... as it is OUR prerogative to design - plan - CREATE - and produce products and systems which will become an ecosystem that WILL not be like anything in crypto today ...

so the time away from the work i need to do - translates directly as a longer time for our products to reach YOU ... the people that USE the products - and are so helpful in testing these products ...

ill be back with a full update - WHEN i ( note - ME - not the other engineers - as this is part of 'my job' ... only one part mind you ) have the time to get aside to do all these 'publicity' posts ... right now tho - we theTEAM have much better things to do than waffle on about how fantastic we or our products are - and push HYPE up the communities noses ... we will just get it done - and bring it out - and you decide whether the wait was worth it ...

this is NOT an attack on ANYONE - just simply a message to all those that think we 'should' be doing this or that ... we are true to ourselves - and the projects we have taken on ...

simple ...

btw - we are happy so far with the work done - on all levels ... from cwigm to stratum - to coin development ... Wink ...

#crysx

hwgeek

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:55:26 AM

Thank you for your hard work!

Just 1 thing, I can't understand how your pool rewards me as I should and show my actual hash-rate but other pool it like Roller-Coaster and most of the time I get lees then I should, this is why I am staying mining at your pool and only changing to other pool till your pool is back online- How are you Doing it? GJ!   Grin

Hope that many will come to mine on this pool so we all enjoy from it.
xcougarx

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

Thanks for hard work. So far consistent poolside has rate has been the most hard core benefit for me.

It did take a dip monday, this is the pool's own graph for my hashrate for same machine, nothing changing on my side but past 3 days has been 50-60% of my good steady long term trend you can see in graph. This is from http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=statistics&action=graphs
I am seeing a clear trend 9/11 onwards compared to relatively steady rate beginning of month:
https://imgur.com/a/4z5qB

sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

--ypsi

im here ...

theTEAM have been working diligently on all we are doing ...

the 'stability' issues were a result of an issue that arose from work being done to the pool server - especially for the preparation to move to the new server when its fully commissioned ... so work is ALWAYS being done ...

here is what you guys dont seem to understand ...

if i am on here most of the time - i am NOT in the backend working ... which is why the other engineers dont come out here so often ... it wastes time with garbage about coins per hour and nonsensical posts like that ... irrelevant rubbish from people who have no concept of what to expect and not to expect because they either CANNOT READ past posts about the issue - or are too damn LAZY to READ past posts about issues and non-issues ... these sorts of posts and pulling us here wastes a great deal of time ... we are NOT a team of 100 engineers ... we are three currently - with the fourth on his own projects and NOT helping here at the moment because of it ...

so here it is in a nutshell - if you WANT me here ALL the time - then expect MASSIVE delays in ALL the projects ... including the website and miner and pools and stratum and ... ... ... see the picture? ...

i know i sound abrupt and occasionally rude - but without me being so blunt - it seems the majority of the community of miners and users simply 'just dont get it' ... we WORK on the projects we have most of the time we have available to us - not just in 'work hours' ... we in theTEAM are in crypto fulltime at the moment - and can change from time to time - so we can produce something that is FOR the crypto industry - NOT for 'just' everyones pockets ...

cwigm itself is almost ready for the next revision - and that is another project that no one posting seems to understand - that it is a very very YOUNG project ... two months at most i think ...

so if there is a concern that im not around - or the engineers are not posting - or that its taking 'too long' ( whatever that means ) - or that we could this or that in days as opposed to CWI doing it in weeks - or anything else that you have concerns with - i will clarify it with this statement that i have said / posted MANY times before ... we do our work in our own pace and our own time ... if you can do better - go right ahead ... if you can do more - go right ahead ... if you can do ANYTHING at all - go right ahead ... we are NOT employed by yanyone here - our bills and time and effort are not paid by ANYONE here - and we certainly will not work to a time restriction set by people who have NO IDEA what it is to build somethign from scratch ...

if ANYONE here wants to use a product that has been copied and played with - then resold to you because it 'looks' like its doing better than other products - PLEASE be my guest and buy that product and make the thief that created that product rich beyond YOUR wildest dreams ... thats YOUR prerogative ... as it is OUR prerogative to design - plan - CREATE - and produce products and systems which will become an ecosystem that WILL not be like anything in crypto today ...

so the time away from the work i need to do - translates directly as a longer time for our products to reach YOU ... the people that USE the products - and are so helpful in testing these products ...

ill be back with a full update - WHEN i ( note - ME - not the other engineers - as this is part of 'my job' ... only one part mind you ) have the time to get aside to do all these 'publicity' posts ... right now tho - we theTEAM have much better things to do than waffle on about how fantastic we or our products are - and push HYPE up the communities noses ... we will just get it done - and bring it out - and you decide whether the wait was worth it ...

this is NOT an attack on ANYONE - just simply a message to all those that think we 'should' be doing this or that ... we are true to ourselves - and the projects we have taken on ...

simple ...

btw - we are happy so far with the work done - on all levels ... from cwigm to stratum - to coin development ... Wink ...

#crysx

couldn't have said it better.. keep up all the good work, there are those of us who understand and have patience.
xcougarx

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:13 PM

I have caught moments when my latency goes up from 150-160ms range to over 300ms, that may be enough to explain dips in my poolside numbers. I believe there is some kind of new problem with my internet, for the month before it poolside rate was quite steady.
restarts/reboots etc had not generally made a difference though past 2 days is somewhere in the middle.

[You just read marketing for cwi miner having the rare feature of showing live latency to pool Smiley ]
binoalien

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

I'm mining BTX with ccminer 2.2.1 from tpruvot at your pool.
How can i get your special miner?
renozi

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

Anyone know why we got 19 orphan blocks in a row?
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

Anyone know why we got 19 orphan blocks in a row?
It's due to the problems with signatum network that it has suffered. Supposed to be a ddos attack.
Though it is very sad not to see someone from cwi explaining that and also dead silence and no news is not good at all.
Again problems with internet?  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: