Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - UPDATE

hi all ...

an important update ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg22864659#msg22864659 ...

tanx ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

Hey Chrys,

Any update for us on the miner? Been a while since you've written in this thread now.

Back to mining BTX btw.

--ypsi

Yes.

Sorting out the new pool servers.

The next test for CWIgm-0.9.9 will be the mining side - as most other things have been pretty much finished for the next beta release.

BTW - How about a desktop wallpaper with CWIgm while we wait for the next release? Officially ours.

#crysx

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

So what is new with this miner now that Signtatum is done. Any new features coming soon ? This is one of the best miners.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:22:50 PM

So what is new with this miner now that Signtatum is done. Any new features coming soon ? This is one of the best miners.

Quite a few new things.

CWIgm was NOT JUST skunkhash raptor algo. It had Tribus in there also and could mine Denarius since CWIgm-0.9.8.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:52:39 AM

Chrys,

The Bitcore pool seems stuck. It's on 1,577.32% of Expected shares so something is wrong. Seems half the hash power left during the night as well, I didn't see this until now so it feels a bit wasted. Sad

--ypsi

There was a locking issue earlier.

I was pinged about 0300 Sunday morning off the phone, so decided to get up out of bed anyway Smiley

The scripts were locked for some reason, which doesn't happen often, so I did what I could to fix it.

All good within about 10minutes, but by that time, the pool hash had moved elsewhere. Is all good, as we are almost finished the new installs for the new CWI-Pool servers. Which means  we will have them running alongside the current pool, until a cutoff date we determine soon after.

The new CWI-Pool servers are tuned to the newest version of CWIgm-0.9.9 also, so the whole lot can work seamlessly and much more efficiently together.

Release very soon of both the new CWI-Pool system, and CWIgm-0.9.9.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:43:16 PM

Chrys,

The Bitcore pool seems stuck. It's on 1,577.32% of Expected shares so something is wrong. Seems half the hash power left during the night as well, I didn't see this until now so it feels a bit wasted. Sad

--ypsi

There was a locking issue earlier.

I was pinged about 0300 Sunday morning off the phone, so decided to get up out of bed anyway Smiley

The scripts were locked for some reason, which doesn't happen often, so I did what I could to fix it.

All good within about 10minutes, but by that time, the pool hash had moved elsewhere. Is all good, as we are almost finished the new installs for the new CWI-Pool servers. Which means  we will have them running alongside the current pool, until a cutoff date we determine soon after.

The new CWI-Pool servers are tuned to the newest version of CWIgm-0.9.9 also, so the whole lot can work seamlessly and much more efficiently together.

Release very soon of both the new CWI-Pool system, and CWIgm-0.9.9.

#crysx
Very exciting news, thanks a lot for the update. And yes, I know all about having to monitor a website 24/7 when there are few ways of getting notified... it's a pain in the ass.
But it's very important to have fail over systems in place for such scenarios.

Can you give us some BTX speed numbers with the new miner on for example 1070 cards? I assume the Timetravel algo is included in the 0.9.9 version like you mentioned a long time ago.

--ypsi

FailOver is not something we are doing right this minute.

We are rebuilding the entire backend for CWI-InfraStructure, as we have now new, larger, faster and much more powerful servers that have been implemented to take on MUCH more than what we currently have, in terms of capacity and speed. But, FailOver is one option we are looking at, with LoadBalancing as another option. All this of course costs time, money and effort. As you said though, it is a very important part of the infrastructure.

First - TimeTravel is for MachineCoin (MAC) and TimeTravel10 if for BitCore (BTX).
Second - We will implement TimeTravel10 for BTX for the next CWIgm release.
Third - We don't really have HashRate numbers for the various cards.

We have focused on building theFARM with GigaByte Aorus 1080ti Xtreme cards and only really run them in stock clocks. When we release CWigm-0.9.9, we would expect everyone to at least push CWIgm to its limit so that we could have a good idea of what it is capable of doing with YOUR cards. So we can't really give you any hashrates to work off.

There are a few things left to do, and we are all hard at work on them. If all goes well, next week we should have some results to at least post about, if not release.

#crysx

bk2000

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

Good to hear this project is still under development.  This is one of my favorite miners, although, admittedly using it less now that SIGT is past POW. 

Will definitely be looking out for timetravel10 implementation!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Good to hear this project is still under development.  This is one of my favorite miners, although, admittedly using it less now that SIGT is past POW. 

Will definitely be looking out for timetravel10 implementation!

Kind words are much appreciated.

The actual miner 'base' is completed.

The new components (additions and features) just need to be finalized, and the workings of some of the additional features we have decided to implement need to be completed, then we will release CWIgm-0.9.9 to the beta test community. We have also decided to change a number of the settings within the miner itself, so that the actual MINER becomes a tool, not just for mining/hash.

All will be revealed soon.

#crysx

e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:00:31 PM

really cant wait to test the new CWigm-0.9.9!  BTX needs a better miner than the leaked spmod.

kleito

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

good....lets goo cwii good job!
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

really cant wait to test the new CWigm-0.9.9!  BTX needs a better miner than the leaked spmod.

well honestly Cris was promising long time ago new version, like 2 month if I remember it correct
so it is really a long waiting, and I guess the final result would be decent. it must be.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:58:04 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 02:11:21 AM by chrysophylax

really cant wait to test the new CWigm-0.9.9!  BTX needs a better miner than the leaked spmod.

well honestly Cris was promising long time ago new version, like 2 month if I remember it correct
so it is really a long waiting, and I guess the final result would be decent. it must be.

It is.

Which also means it's almost done.

One encryption issue to be fixed and the new beta will be released. It is NOTHING like the previous 0.9.8 as far as internal workings are concerned, and the features that have been produced for it are second to none. You have never seen a miner like this one yet.

Two months, or four months, or more months - we don't release anything we are not satisfied with, and because Crypto is FULL of those that are not only impatient, but have no faith other than 'profiteering', then we don't take anyone's push for completion as anything but impatience. We are CODING. ie - writing from scratch the code that makes the features and systems that the miner uses. This is not a copy pasta with tweaked settings and privately sold binaries that doesn't belong to us (yes - there is that imbecile reference again), this is an ENGINEERED miner. REAL coding takes time. A LOT of time. As well as effort and money.

So patience is the only key with this, that's all.

A full update is coming on the official CWI-Thread.

BTW - I NEVER promise anything I cannot deliver, and expect the same of theTEAM in CWI. You will notice NO promises were EVER made. Pushing word's like 'promises' into my mouth is not a thing that people can EVER accuse me of. If ANY promises were made, they are being kept. In this instance, no promises were made, as we do NOT answer to anyone but ourselves.

#crysx

hwgeek

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:42:11 AM

Keep the good work, Thank you!.
HUNTERxp

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:48:57 AM

Hey, chrysophylax!
Are you planning to support STRAKS project/coin (a.k.a. signatum 2.0)?
And thanks for you and your team work and effort!
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

Hey, chrysophylax!

Not yet.

There seem to be a great deal of turbulence with accepting that is SIGT20, so we will need to see how that pans out.

CWIgm-0.9.9 is pretty much ready, with only a couple of things that is holding the release back. Namely the new pool system. We have a new redesigned miner, which not only has more algos, but quite a few features (internal and external) that set CWIgm apart from any other miner on the market today.

We are looking at the next release after this to have a method of updating the coin addition via an new update system we are looking at creating. More on that later, as the new pool system is the one thing that's holding all this back - like a domino effect. The new pool system has to be running properly for the new stratum code to run properly for the new systems that need to run the server systems, etc. As you all know I am NEVER a big fan of announcing even estimates of timeframes unless we can guarantee that we can commit to them, so I will say this much when it comes to CWIgm and the new pool system.

IF, and only IF, the new pool system is fully functional by the weekend, then by the end of next week we will have everything released so that you can all fully test the new miner AND the new pool system at the same time. This may mean teething issues initially, but because we have committed a huge amount of time to the development of the entire backend, we are confident that when we do get it all running, these teething issues will be small ones. At least, we hope Smiley

So IF it's all running AND STRAKS is fully functional, we will consider it as part of the new pool system, hence part of the new miner also. This will not be the only coin we have been looking at either.

#crysx

Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

Hey, chrysophylax!

Not yet.

There seem to be a great deal of turbulence with accepting that is SIGT20, so we will need to see how that pans out.

CWIgm-0.9.9 is pretty much ready, with only a couple of things that is holding the release back. Namely the new pool system. We have a new redesigned miner, which not only has more algos, but quite a few features (internal and external) that set CWIgm apart from any other miner on the market today.

We are looking at the next release after this to have a method of updating the coin addition via an new update system we are looking at creating. More on that later, as the new pool system is the one thing that's holding all this back - like a domino effect. The new pool system has to be running properly for the new stratum code to run properly for the new systems that need to run the server systems, etc. As you all know I am NEVER a big fan of announcing even estimates of timeframes unless we can guarantee that we can commit to them, so I will say this much when it comes to CWIgm and the new pool system.

IF, and only IF, the new pool system is fully functional by the weekend, then by the end of next week we will have everything released so that you can all fully test the new miner AND the new pool system at the same time. This may mean teething issues initially, but because we have committed a huge amount of time to the development of the entire backend, we are confident that when we do get it all running, these teething issues will be small ones. At least, we hope Smiley

So IF it's all running AND STRAKS is fully functional, we will consider it as part of the new pool system, hence part of the new miner also. This will not be the only coin we have been looking at either.

#crysx

Hopefully this month or before christmas!

sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

Hey, chrysophylax!

Not yet.

#crysx

when the new miner is released will our old links you sent us in the PM still work to access the new miner?

also, I really think you should just avoid STRAKS alltogether. Just another crap version of signatum made by the same scammers who brought you sigt 1.0.. I know they say its completely different, but honestly, I dont see it. There are many other coins out there worthy of joining your pool, not STRAKS.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:29:28 AM

Hey, chrysophylax!

Not yet.

#crysx

when the new miner is released will our old links you sent us in the PM still work to access the new miner?

also, I really think you should just avoid STRAKS alltogether. Just another crap version of signatum made by the same scammers who brought you sigt 1.0.. I know they say its completely different, but honestly, I dont see it. There are many other coins out there worthy of joining your pool, not STRAKS.

Yes.

The old link to the Beta CWIgm will still be the one to use for the download of the latest release, unless we open the test as a Public Beta this time around.

As for the coins to be added, this is now a matter of whether we can finalize another ISP base to set roots down for the new CWI-Pool system. We are still looking. Coins have been added to CWIgm-0.9.9 but they are not active currently due to this massive setback of losing our new servers.

We are looking and devising a new way of adding this to CWIgm and hopefully will be able to add it before the release of the next version whereby the algos hardcoded in CWIgm will be accessible to any coin we add as an external component. This is still in development, but are looking very closely at this as it automates the process of adding coins and pools.

STRAKS is still on the contention list, but we will see what happens on our ISP/Server rebuild first. Thankfully most of the build was saved, it's now just a matter of finding a hardware base in a datacenter somewhere in the world.

#crysx

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:28:07 PM

Chrysophylax,
Can you please re-send me the download link. I can't find it and am mining DNR with the older beta you gave me, you can see me on the pool as there are only a few miners. Thanks

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money