Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81798 times)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 04:38:10 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin weekly public meeting:  https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/6jr5jfdhjnerha6lwiysxh5qk4e

I have a wedding to attend this afternoon and need to step away from the meeting sooner than normal. But James has agreed to host what remainder of the meeting I'll be unable to attend.

All are welcome! See you there and have a great weekend!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

Happy last days of summer, northern hemisphere!

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin weekly public meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/yh6hcyijdrcavcrfgwm7fwnunqe

All are welcome, so please feel free to stop by! Enjoy the weekend!

diminis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:13:31 AM

Tell me, how much maturity of the coins on staking, something is not clear, shows then 5 days before the award, then back 6.7 days?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:43:30 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 04:01:29 PM by EverGreenCoin

Tell me, how much maturity of the coins on staking, something is not clear, shows then 5 days before the award, then back 6.7 days?

Maturity is 24 hours. That is when the transactional block of coins starts to gain weight, not when to expect a reward.

When to expect the reward has many, many variables, such as the number of coins and external variables such as the number of other's coins being actively staked at that point in time.

Estimations of when to expect the next reward are only estimations formed at that point in time and if all variables remained unchanged. But they undoubtedly will and do change. This is why estimations will not be consistent over time.

I hope I have answered completely. Thank you for staking your EverGreenCoin!

diminis

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:58:55 AM

Good for the answer........Does this mean that we should always keep the client open 24/7? or you can sometimes open?
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:18:41 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2019, 03:21:56 PM by CryptoCanary

Good for the answer........Does this mean that we should always keep the client open 24/7? or you can sometimes open?

To support the network, 24/7 is optimal. For yourself, every month or so will suffice.

In both cases, 7% annual will be targeted.

diminis

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:17:11 AM

quick answers  Smiley
gujenovi17

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:28:45 PM

Hello friends, in the kindest way possible, I see that the Crytomonedas trade has already taken the financial world and the inhabitants of the different countries that see in the digital currency the salvation of their economy, I have read and seen about the EverGreenCoin currency I think it's very good, but I haven't seen it in Tradesathoshi, it's an excellent exchange Trading with them are great and very easy to operate, it would be great to see the EverGreenCoin currency in Tradesatoshi on the list. I invite you to register it at: https: //tradesatoshi.com
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 04:57:37 AM

Hello friends, in the kindest way possible, I see that the Crytomonedas trade has already taken the financial world and the inhabitants of the different countries that see in the digital currency the salvation of their economy, I have read and seen about the EverGreenCoin currency I think it's very good, but I haven't seen it in Tradesathoshi, it's an excellent exchange Trading with them are great and very easy to operate, it would be great to see the EverGreenCoin currency in Tradesatoshi on the list. I invite you to register it at: https: //tradesatoshi.com

Hello friend,

Thank you for your kind words and suggestion!

Upon inspection of tradesatoshi's listing fees, it appears they require 0.15 BTC. At the time of this writing that is $1256.46 equivalent, a very sizable number.

EverGreenCoin has never paid a listing fee to allow an exchange to make money off our work. Though it is true we have paid much larger legal fees to retain listing at Bittrex in the past (now delisted, unfortunately), but those legal documents are applicable beyond exchanges and prove EGC to not be a security. This is very important in the USA, the base of operations for the EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. and is important for our role as a public charity here in the states. So one should not classify that as a listing fee per se. The foundation's board of directors and most of the community, certainly the active community members, do feel the stance of not paying listing fees is correct and has made it a policy.

That's not to rule out community initiatives on retaining listings, but those might have little chance given market conditions, sorry to say. It might take one community member stepping forward with the bulk of a fee for that to be successful. This is evident by the current less-than-trickle of donations to our efforts. Though I know some community members are still donating generously, but not that generously, to PoE reward pools and FB fundraising efforts. We thank them very sincerely.

Nothing against tradesatoshi, but the exchange horizon is very uncertain. It would be a shame to invest such a large amount only to later be removed or the exchange exit all-together for all the reasons they do. This might be even truer in the USA, which I am unaware of tradesatoshi's availability to traders in the states. We recently were added to Nova, which was and is great! But not for USA residents, because they are not allowed to trade. That is not to imply we are only concerned about USA, please do not get that impression.

Be that as it may, the cost is prohibitive. But please do not hesitate to make a tradesatoshi support ticket requesting the addition. If they see demand from their active users, they may add.

Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:10:35 AM

September's PoE reward pool is over 7k EGC! Please feel invited to participate and collect a portion of it!

https://evergreencoin.org/poe/

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 02:30:40 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 02:57:22 AM by EverGreenCoin

... for all the reasons they do...

Nova exchange users: withdraw your funds as soon as possible.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:24:27 PM

Greenies,

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ue43wc3gnnatddm7iqwg2q326ye

As always, all are welcome!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 04:04:55 PM

... for all the reasons they do...

CoinExchange.io users, be aware: https://www.coinexchange.io/news/post/85/

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:11:27 PM

Without CoinExchange. Where will it be possible to buy and sell EGC?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:13:02 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:57:43 PM by EverGreenCoin

Without CoinExchange. Where will it be possible to buy and sell EGC?

We are still currently listed on:

https://www.altilly.com/market/EGC_BTC

https://btcpop.co/Exchange/EGC

https://ex.xbts.io/?r=xbtsx#/market/XBTSX.EGC_XBTSX.BTC

Sorry this list has become so sporadic as of late.

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:33:21 PM

Of these I only know Altilly. At least EGC is in CoinGecko. In CMC will disappear. Undecided

Really, but the dev has provided the list of current exchanges.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:40:02 PM

The August EverGreenCoin video update is now available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isZzLRVQ0Fg

Agenda:

- Price

- Ad campaigns - Since this was recorded, Steven has met with a Google Strategist. The google ads will perform much better in the future. We will devote $100 per month to google ads and at least $20 to boost FB PoE power ups' posts every month.

- PoE Power Ups - Please know we only launch these on FB after the prior month's rewards have been distributed. This is because we use some images from the prior month and we do not have the right, according to the PoE agreement, to use them until after rewards are sent.

- PoE - August PoE reward pool finished over 12k EGC.

- EGC Reward Center - https://evergreencoin.org/reward-center/ (USA only at this time, sorry)

- Erie Gives Day - 2nd year running. Now collecting 3rd for 2020.

Other mentioned links:
https://evergreencoin.org/current-authorized-efforts/
https://evergreencoin.org/authorized-effort-application/

Thanks for watching and thanks again to EcoWealth for presenting!
Really good idea to start marketing campaign right now, because you have so little community on YouTube. Are you going to increase also social recognition of EverGreenCoin in social networks ? Do you have in plan to make a linux appimage wallet ?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 02:50:11 AM

Really good idea to start marketing campaign right now, because you have so little community on YouTube. Are you going to increase also social recognition of EverGreenCoin in social networks ? Do you have in plan to make a linux appimage wallet ?

In regards to the smaller YouTube community, you should know we have been previously approached by several "services" that provide subscribers upon payment. That is, fake subscribers. I caution you on the use of that as a metric to gauge a crypto project. Anyone can make themselves appear to be a YouTube star if that is where they choose to spend money and ego stardom is their goal. This is one of the many ways people can unknowingly be comparing apples to oranges in this space, certainly when comparing EGC. For example; we are not monetizing our YouTube as most and, in fact we cannot, because we are a public charity. YouTube's rules prohibit it and we will not be caught in that nor any lie. Big numbers of subscribers is not the goal, true numbers of true subscribers is.

That is not to say our YouTube audience could not be bigger, that was one of the reasons Brandon (aka EcoWealth) started to present the monthly video updates. For I myself (Steven) am not the best public speaker, I admit.

Please know we are 100% organic and true. The goal of our marketing is to educate about EverGreenCoin.

Yes we are taking steps to increase our social recognition such as targeted boosting on Facebook. However; we do still need the community to help via likes, shares, follows, retweets, upvotes, et al. This is one of the easiest and freest ways a community member can support us. We sincerely thank those who do and are. Unfortunately; crypto does still have a social stigma, an incorrect negative social stigma, that prevents some people from publicly supporting even if they want to. This is a known barrier EGC hopes to demolish with time, perseverance, and honesty (i.e. no fakes, subscribers or else wise).

To your Linux appimage question: there are no immediate plans to do so, no. This was a discussion in the past and when we did have more active contributors. Even at that time, with more hands on the contributor deck, it was viewed as not a necessity. I can tell you the code and documentation is very well maintained to easily build in many Linux environments. Diligence is afforded to make sure compiling on Linux works painlessly, in many configurations (i.e. libboost compatibility, openSSL compatibility), and for both the Qt core and daemon wallets. We do feel even a novice Linux user, of whatever flavors, can painlessly build. In those rare cases they can not or when new hurdles are presented, we have more than prompt support, response, and if need be, code enhancement to alleviate the issue. That is not to say we could not in the future, but is not in current plans.

I hope I have answered completely and satisfactorily. Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin and thank you, in advance even, for your support.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:14:41 AM

Hello, is your project still developing? I am quite interested in this project

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:11:47 AM

Hello, is your project still developing? I am quite interested in this project

It certainly is, yes!

Thank you for your interest and welcome to EverGreenCoin!

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: