Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241223 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:32:03 AM

Does it have a big potential?
I have 250 NEO (bought at may). Should I hold or sell?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:32:31 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 10:50:31 AM by adhitthana

How can I collect my Antshares from the ICO last year?
I started the process off a while ago, then got to a point where I had to wait 7 days to do the next step.
So now I have gone back here.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

But cant work out what to do    Huh

I still have the private key from the ICO
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:52:58 AM

Big hit for NEO: https://www.coindesk.com/reports-chinas-regulators-consider-suspending-icos/

Chinese government is not so excited about ICOs than it was initially thought.
Ashara

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:05:04 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 11:31:30 AM by Ashara

Big hit for NEO: https://www.coindesk.com/reports-chinas-regulators-consider-suspending-icos/

No, it is actually a good thing. They are merely regulating ICOs. Those who attempt to defraud people with ICOs in China can be imprisoned for life. Compare that to how many actually went to prison in the West for all the fraud easily reaching into the trillions of dollars.....you can count those on a single hand.

Once China has properly set this up, you can almost be 100% that every ICO launched in China is legitimate. That should give investors renewed confidence that China's ICOs are legitimate and worthy of investment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neo is crap, the devs hold way to much coins "half".

They generate Gas and make Money, then they sell the Neo and make Money again... Price Drops.... end of the Story not a real eth competitor.

And not backed by chinese..... qtum is more fav in China.......all the speculations about the chinese gov has something to do with Neo , is pure fake, gov just wants to regulate ICOs...... thats it.

There rebrand was just way to overhyped.... and all they did is new Website, and Name....... okey neo was rly nice move..... and this Matrix Hype Slogans did there Job too.
Longterm Lisk and Qtum wipe Neo.

The only crook here is you. You are a liar at best. QTUM is not even Chinese...QTUM originates from Singapore and therefore will NEVER have the same level of support in China. OnChain has excellent relations with the government and the OnChain leadership is the same as the NEO leadership.

NEO does not focus on marketing unlike QTUM......NEO focuses on its technology and on the development of the NEO ecosystem (the network of developers and other supporters). NEO has by far the most ambitious infrastructure plans of all blockchain platforms. QTUM already has a founder who was associated with the BitBay scam and then changed his name. Those with true credibility do not need to change their name. NEO does everything that Lisk might want to do in their most ambitious dreams.

They hold 50% of Neo, so they make 50% of all gas, so they can form the gas Price like they want, thats dangerous.... and why do u think didnt they sell the first 10m Neo....
They will hodl it for gas.... they wrote we sell 10m every year(antshares 2015) but we may not do it etc.

Neo is just Ethereum with proof of stake, but etherum is in front and backed by much more peopels, and they have a infight with qtum in China...
I know it looks cool ...." i make Money with my neo on the wallet", ye and thats how they got ya..... but that doesnt make the Chance of succes for Neo better.

Sure it will go up again but there are other Projects that will up much more and have better tech behind it.

Btw i hodl some Neo too, but other Projects are far better. Shortterm its just dangerous when they hold 50% of Neo which produces GAS, thats all i wanted to say xD( will they drop gas or maybe 10m Neo now or 20m Neo next year? or just Gas all the years omfg dangerous)

More outright lies from you. The NEO Council does not own 50% of all NEO. The 50% of all NEO will be allocated to expand NEO and thereby add value for ALL NEO holders. The core developers and other developers likely can only get 10% of the NEO over the entire timespan of that this blockchain will remain in existence. All this has been well documented and I have stated this in various other posts. The problem is yours alone if you are incapable of reading.

NEO has various things that Ethereum does not have. It has vastly superior transaction speed and no excessive energy waste, support for multiple programming languages to reach 99% of all developers, a digital identity optimal for business usage, a decentralised Byzantine Fault Tolerance consensus mechanism that ensures that NEO does not fork and it might be better positioned for quantum resistance too. NEO also has patents for cross-chain integration. NEO will be integrated with other public and private blockchains. As a matter of fact the largest Chinese conglomerate called Fosun already invested in OnChain and in talks with the equivalent of the Chinese Depository Trust and Clearing Company which handles all security transactions in China whilst they also were in talks recently with Nomura Holdings which is one of the largest financial Japanese firms. NEO and OnChain are the public and private sides of the blockchains respectively and both will work together. All these massive parties have full faith in NEO and OnChain. They could care less that a short sighted individual who spread lies such as yourself has a different opinion.

preinde

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:10:42 AM

Where is the best place to ask about the CLI and/or API of NEO?

I have started the CLI with "dotnet neo-cli.dll /rpc" and have created and opened a wallet. In there i have created 10 addresses, but now how can i see the balance of that wallet or the transaction involving those addresses? I'm at a loss.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:17:24 AM

Neo has stopped for now, the ethereum from it starts to come off.

█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
metalron

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:19:55 AM

No, it is actually a good thing. They are merely regulating ICOs. Those who attempt to defraud people with ICOs in China can be imprisoned for life. Compare that to how many actually went to prison in the West for all the fraud easily reaching into the trillions of dollars.....you can count those on a single hand.

Once China has properly set this up, you can almost be 100% that every ICO launched in China is legitimate. That should give investors renewed confidence that China's ICOs are legitimate.

This.
But surely going to have a huge pullback now unfortunately by the looks of it.
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

Once China has properly set this up, you can almost be 100% that every ICO launched in China is legitimate. That should give investors renewed confidence that China's ICOs are legitimate.

You can look at the price (and volume) on Bittrex and see how "good" this news is. We have an obvious dump and shrinking buy support.
silverston

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:27:00 AM

This.

Yes, regulation is not always bad. In this case it will help get rid of scammers who take money for ico to deceive

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
Rijakolus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:27:55 AM

You can look at the price (and volume) on Bittrex and see how "good" this news is. We have an obvious dump and shrinking buy support.

Uf unexpected, this is going to be a dump i presume... ive sold mine already, becouse no one can tell what this mean exactly...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:31:41 AM

Uf unexpected, this is going to be a dump i presume... ive sold mine already, becouse no one can tell what this mean exactly...
better to keep positive and just assess the situations who knows what will happen to this project even downfall is showing we knew that rebound will
happen its just a whale dive who wanted to have some more coin inside their pocket just wait for a while or buy those dump and enjoy.
silverston

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

After the neo flew to the moon, he had just started to fall precipitously. Strange that the news about the regulation of ico played only now

.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
metalron

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Buying some at the bottom will be key, god knows where that is going to be. Once China clears their ICO info and the Ghost month ends / Red Pulse ICO is a "success"; then this could be sent to new levels because surely someone is going to be stocking up these next few days; unless the MM already was gearing to a huge push and this is the price he would like it to be Cheesy But I'm guessing being an MM he / she / they are well aware of the ICO new before anyone even had a sniff; so any price guesses? Cheesy
Ashara

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:37:58 AM

How can I collect my Antshares from the ICO last year?
I started the process off a while ago, then got to a point where I had to wait 7 days to do the next step.
So now I have gone back here.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

But cant work out what to do    Huh

I still have the private key from the ICO

You can import your private key into a wallet that you can create. Keep in mind that you create a wallet....you are not looking for a file in that window that looks as if you have to locate a file.....so you just select where you want the file to be created and type in a name such as 'NEOwallet' for example in the desktop. You should then see a file that has been created called NEOwallet.db3 on the desktop. With that file you can import your private key to that new wallet address, but you should write down the private key of your wallet first and it is best to make backup copies of the .db3 file before importing the private key to the wallet. You also need to synchronize the wallet (there are ways to speed up the synchronization process and you should read up on it at the NEO Reddit unless you do not mind waiting for a day). The last thing you likely will need to do is to select the 'Rebuild index' option as otherwise your NEO might not show up in your wallet, even when they are actually there. You can also check your holdings via the neotogas website via your public address (even before your own wallet is synchronized).
Ashara

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

Where is the best place to ask about the CLI and/or API of NEO?

I have started the CLI with "dotnet neo-cli.dll /rpc" and have created and opened a wallet. In there i have created 10 addresses, but now how can i see the balance of that wallet or the transaction involving those addresses? I'm at a loss.

You can best check at the NEO Reddit. Personally I am not a fan of creating multiple addresses. It is best to read up on how the mechanism involving multiple addresses is handled before proceeding. From what I understand each address has its own private key and transfers can actually involve multiple addresses (even though most would expect ever transfer to involve a single address). I believe that has something to do with security.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:46:22 AM

As I said earlier, it was a classic Chinese market manipulation that would earn bitcoins.
All these nonsense with the verification of your accounts and the use of NEO corporations in their calculations.
Just like game they did with some dead coins such as IFC but it seems now they have a new toy created from the cloned ETH

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Ashara

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:47:01 AM

i think you should sell 50% profits of NEO  and enter www.Viberate.io ICO on 5.sep

why?

Becouse of legendary masterplan, they have already running&successful platform and worldwide adoption in music sector

Read this article why to enter Viberate ICO https://www.coindesk.com/high-profile-advisers-blockchain-startup-viberate-disrupt-music/

and this two videos convinced us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNAdHL2R84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR9IidHWT0c

Also ask anything on bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2029450.0

You are in the wrong thread. Get lost with this rude pump behaviour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said earlier, it was a classic Chinese market manipulation that would earn bitcoins.
All these nonsense with the verification of your accounts and the use of NEO corporations in their calculations.
Just like game they did with some dead coins such as IFC but it seems now they have a new toy created from the cloned ETH

It is not a clone. It is vastly superior in multiple programming languages support, a proper consensus mechanism so that it cannot fork, a digital identity optimal for business usage, vastly superior transaction speed and far less energy usage which can also translate into far lower network fees. NEO has its own patents to connect to other blockchains, will develop quantum resistance and will have its own decentralised exchange.
metalron

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

I wonder if this has a reverse affect though, seeing how it's not official news yet? but regardless I wonder if many of the chinese peeps end up loading up now in order for the ICO's coming or wait for a dump before moving in. Will be interesting seeing how China has lost a considerable amount of power in such scenarios.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

I wonder if this has a reverse affect though, seeing how it's not official news yet? but regardless I wonder if many of the chinese peeps end up loading up now in order for the ICO's coming or wait for a dump before moving in. Will be interesting seeing how China has lost a considerable amount of power in such scenarios.

Any attempt to impose their control in the field of crypto currency always ends badly.
Everybody has already seen what what sad results having this action in the regulation of cash flows on the banking sector.
And so the crypto currency was created as a decentralized asset.
With all due respect, what is happening in China now (I mean their laws and regulations with the control of the Internet and the financial sector) suggests that they are in deep crisis and we see the escape of investors from the Chinese market.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pete550

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

This.

one of the hardest hit for NEO.
gz to everyone who sold high.  use it and buy low.
buywall is rising very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: