Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success

Yes, we should have a pretty big ROI on our investments  Smiley

One can only hope but there is no guarantee in the crypto space. Anyway, with regards to this token, i sense the growth will be slow but steady

Slow, mostly because the possibility o get profits from rentals are very promising, but they are not paid every day, so the value will increase or decrease in certain times when a good estate is for selling or buying, a good project to invest inside the platform, etc.

Slow and steady wins the race. I'd much rather have stable growth than the rollercoaster rides of other cryptos.
Yes that's just pump and dump what we need is a safe and secure currency with steady growth.

True, coins that rise slowly and steadily are the real winners in the end (like OMG). Coins that just get pumped 10x suddenly will tank down in price within couple of days eventually.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:16:41 PM

Yes, its not that much money, but the team will find a solution.
For making advertising and hiring programmer and experts its enough.
The real value is the concept. (What a word play Smiley )

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:37:28 PM

Why Are rewards paid in ETH and not the native token to the project?

Because first, it's easier, they will exchange profits form fiat to eth and smart contracts will do the work. Second, there will be a fixed amount of REAL and even if there was not a fixed amount, paying in REAL means price for those tokens can go to a very low price because people gonna dump their profits. Just mt 2 cents
And also creating a new coins will be very hard to pump the price that's why most of the new ICO's now is using ETH as a payments for tokens you get/bought.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:40:21 PM

We already past the soft cap, at least in USD, so when ethereum rise in price, which it will, they will have enough funds to start the project, not as fast or as good as they would have liked, but they can start working on it, it will be slow, but it will be steady, the team is smart, they will find ways to do things.
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:54:11 PM

You dont need to create new tokens or worry about ease/difficulty to support your own native token by rewarding in that token. The answers here are not really satisfactory. Deflation in a coin ecosystem is one of the reasons you create a capped supply.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:20 PM

You dont need to create new tokens or worry about ease/difficulty to support your own native token by rewarding in that token. The answers here are not really satisfactory. Deflation in a coin ecosystem is one of the reasons you create a capped supply.

OK but anyway you want ETH or a generic ERC20 token for profits gained? Imo ETH are better, you can exchange it to fiat more easy or invest in something else or simply add them in your cold wallet. If you get REAL you either sell them into an exchange (and spend gas/fees in the process) or you hold them to have more liquidity for properties share, and price for REAL will go down because since a property price is pretty much stable, more tokens will be attached to it, driving the price of said tokens down. It's just my opinion, I'm not an economist or a multi-years experience trader

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:25:58 PM

OK but anyway you want ETH or a generic ERC20 token for profits gained? Imo ETH are better, you can exchange it to fiat more easy or invest in something else or simply add them in your cold wallet. If you get REAL you either sell them into an exchange (and spend gas/fees in the process) or you hold them to have more liquidity for properties share, and price for REAL will go down because since a property price is pretty much stable, more tokens will be attached to it, driving the price of said tokens down. It's just my opinion, I'm not an economist or a multi-years experience trader

Isnt the point of creating an asset backed token all about having a more valuable token than an ETH, BTC etc who arent backed by any real tangible asset outside of their respective chains? Shouldn't it be the goal of a company to create value through and for their token holders at every angle? Would you want AAPL to create value for AMZN by rewarding AAPL shareholders with AMZN or more value to their native holdings?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:31:29 PM

you are right the real value of this project is not reaching hard cap,big investments but the idea,the concept that will make the ico have success in the long term...
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

you are right the real value of this project is not reaching hard cap,big investments but the idea,the concept that will make the ico have success in the long term...

they already mentioned that they will continue the project even without the hard cap reached. The start will be slower, but if they keep to the plan, things should pick up soon.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Why Are rewards paid in ETH and not the native token to the project?

Because first, it's easier, they will exchange profits form fiat to eth and smart contracts will do the work. Second, there will be a fixed amount of REAL and even if there was not a fixed amount, paying in REAL means price for those tokens can go to a very low price because people gonna dump their profits. Just mt 2 cents
And also creating a new coins will be very hard to pump the price that's why most of the new ICO's now is using ETH as a payments for tokens you get/bought.
And it's good thing. ERC20 and ethereum blockchain has many advantages in comparison to traditional blockchains
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:49:36 PM

Isnt the point of creating an asset backed token all about having a more valuable token than an ETH, BTC etc who arent backed by any real tangible asset outside of their respective chains? Shouldn't it be the goal of a company to create value through and for their token holders at every angle? Would you want AAPL to create value for AMZN by rewarding AAPL shareholders with AMZN or more value to their native holdings?

But RPP tokens are backed by real estates, if the property value go up, RPP value go up! For PROFITS I prefer ETH and I'm glad they will use it, that's another reason why I invested in it, have I to explain why I prefer it again? I don't think so...and if you don't know what RPP is, read the whitepaper please, and read previous Melissa posts on why they issued an internal token instead of using REAL directly to buy property shares

jhannlenris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:04:26 PM

It's a strange, slightly scary, futuristic feeling when the digital crypto world touches the real physical world. It doesn't get any realer than brick and mortar (and wood and glass I guess). For the longest time crypto just seemed to be a virtual thing taking place behind your computer, but for it to actually affect with people's daily life is ... it's like taking a plunge into the water for the first time. Or that scene from the Matrix.

Excuse the late night rant. I just think you've made a big step for the public acceptance of crypto.

And it will continue to "infiltrate" the real world.

That will be like internet, big success at the beginning, everybody wants to get into it while not really understanding how it works, then every blockchain based company will be destroyed one by one and only the best will remain at the end. If you bet on the good one at beginning, it will be easy to become millionaire.

But for the moment, it's easy to make a lot of money and we're lucky to be in "the first ones".

My LinkedIn network talks more and more about blockchain based technologies.
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:09:26 PM

But RPP tokens are backed by real estates, if the property value go up, RPP value go up! For PROFITS I prefer ETH and I'm glad they will use it, that's another reason why I invested in it, have I to explain why I prefer it again? I don't think so...and if you don't know what RPP is, read the whitepaper please, and read previous Melissa posts on why they issued an internal token instead of using REAL directly to buy property shares

Saying that you prefer ETH doesnt necessarily give a satisfactory answer around creating tokenholder value by using your native token to pay out rewards. The value of a tokenized asset is attached to its use, the asset supporting it, and how the community issuing the asset takes care of and grows the asset. All im pointing out is that when you use another currency to pay rewards, youre supporting a completely different community and not creating value for your token holders in/for/to your native token.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

Saying that you prefer ETH doesnt necessarily give a satisfactory answer around creating tokenholder value by using your native token to pay out rewards. The value of a tokenized asset is attached to its use, the asset supporting it, and how the community issuing the asset takes care of and grows the asset. All im pointing out is that when you use another currency to pay rewards, youre supporting a completely different community and not creating value for your token holders in/for/to your native token.

REAL is a platform built on Ethereum how can you say you support a completely different community?

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

REAL Token sale will end on 30 September 2017
So just 4 days left to join this great ICO! They already raised 38k ETH but they deserve more! I'm a little investor so I cant make the difference. Really hope some huge investors will jump on this train during the last days.

Glad I got some REAL's!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:05:38 PM

I feel the REAL team has to find some fiat investments to gain more principle to their start. Only 10M$ will not be enough to start their venture and fighting with the exchanges to accept the coin. Even bounty hunters dump real hard for their selfish reasons.
Supporting Real from social media, hopefully, they will make a better plan for this situation.

Even after the ICO,REAL will definitely need the support of the community by promoting it on social media. This will make the project widely known and in turn, will attract potential investors and followers alike.

Investors should know that the team already put in a lot of there own money. So this project will not be dead in some months.
REAL will be active in the real markets for a long time! Everyone who has invested in REAL and got the tokens, will be smilling in some years Wink

With all the content the team has put out, AMA's, demo products, blogs etc i am convinced these are professionals who will do everything to make this a success. Just compare this team to some ICO's who only have some dweeby programmers  Grin These are guys who are familiar with the real estate market, the co-founder even already sold his old company for 8 million.

And the increase in the ETH price is coming at the perfect time, almost the end of the ICO so when they cash out they will have a nice bundle to start investing.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

So just 4 days left to join this great ICO! They already raised 38k ETH but they deserve more! I'm a little investor so I cant make the difference. Really hope some huge investors will jump on this train during the last days.

Glad I got some REAL's!

i really hope that the ico will rise even more eth till the end of it, since most investors just jump in in that time and pump the ico full Smiley

i think this token will reach 2$ easily by the end of the year.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:13:26 PM

I agree. The business concept itself will be the main selling point for every crypto project and it should be viable. In line with this, REAL offers a solid and viable business plan to its stakeholders.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:19:36 PM

Glad I got some REAL's!

i really hope that the ico will rise even more eth till the end of it, since most investors just jump in in that time and pump the ico full Smiley

Price of a REAL token I think will be more than 2$, real estate projects are not so much , REAL has already collected 36000 ETH,
investor are trust this ICO, and believe in REAL
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:31:00 PM

Glad I got some REAL's!

Price of a REAL token I think will be more than 2$, real estate projects are not so much , REAL has already collected 36000 ETH,
investor are trust this ICO, and believe in REAL

Total tokens sold is still under 10 millions now and that means Real needs to gain more than 15 millions in the next for days. It seems so hard to achieve from my own perception.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: