Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

It looks like all investments will be managed by your team. If that's correct, can you share some info on the teams performance track record?

Do you have more info on the type real estate projects you'll be targeting? What was provided seems kind of general. It would be helpful if you could provide something similar to what would be provided to potential investors if you were trying to raise money through traditional methods.

You can find a lot of information about their team in the whitepaper.

Their potential investments you can check here:

https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b
Thanks for the information! I didn't know that they had so many potential partners. If all of them become real partners, then the project has a really great future!  Wink
yes, really very cool - Portblue Hotels, has a good reputation and and will be an excellent partner. They are very successful Real Estate promoters and developers of high quality assets in very demanded areas on Madrid, Costa del Sol, Barcelona and Brazil.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:55:39 PM

Why Are rewards paid in ETH and not the native token to the project?

Don't you think this is a good thing? I certainly do.. ETH is a very valuable currency and more stable and liquid than any new token that is still becoming established. Ethereum is going to have a long an happy life and will likely outlive most other currencies.
This means the derivative will always be valuable, regardless of the current value of the REAL tokens themselves.

"rewards"  - you mean dividends? Hm.. They ll paid in ETH? I know, that centra also will pay dividends in ETH. Dont know what is the reason for this...
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:33:14 PM

It looks like all investments will be managed by your team. If that's correct, can you share some info on the teams performance track record?

Do you have more info on the type real estate projects you'll be targeting? What was provided seems kind of general. It would be helpful if you could provide something similar to what would be provided to potential investors if you were trying to raise money through traditional methods.

Just look at their Linked in profiles, they have a very good track record. In an AMA they said they would look at properties where you could get a lot of monthly income, so good for investors.
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:46:49 PM

Don't you think this is a good thing? I certainly do.. ETH is a very valuable currency and more stable and liquid than any new token that is still becoming established. Ethereum is going to have a long an happy life and will likely outlive most other currencies.
This means the derivative will always be valuable, regardless of the current value of the REAL tokens themselves.

"rewards"  - you mean dividends? Hm.. They ll paid in ETH? I know, that centra also will pay dividends in ETH. Dont know what is the reason for this...

There is no reasonable answer unless you take the line about ETH outliving other cryptos to mean that the native token will die but hey at least you got your reward......Also still trying to figure out how a liquidation event results in the payout/protection implied when the OP speaks of this as a secured token.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:58:04 PM

The growth of this ANN only shows how valuable this investment is, and we will not regret it, Congratulations to the Real Team and for the success achieved, it is only the beginning of a great success

Yes, we should have a pretty big ROI on our investments  Smiley

One can only hope but there is no guarantee in the crypto space. Anyway, with regards to this token, i sense the growth will be slow but steady

Slow, mostly because the possibility o get profits from rentals are very promising, but they are not paid every day, so the value will increase or decrease in certain times when a good estate is for selling or buying, a good project to invest inside the platform, etc.

But I still don't understand why profit will be paid in ETH rather than REAL.

Is this a problem? I rather prefer eth so i don't need to sell my REAL if i need cash, it also cuts down some volatility in my opinion.
Paying dividends in REAL will be pointless and just stup!d because REAL have got limited supply so devs would have to buy tokens from exchanges (which will be very expensive for them). If you want dividend in REAL just buy them for your ETH that you'll receive from holding tokens

Dividends will be payed in ETH according to my knowledge. I do also think that the ROI will be great with REAL.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

There is no reasonable answer unless you take the line about ETH outliving other cryptos to mean that the native token will die but hey at least you got your reward......Also still trying to figure out how a liquidation event results in the payout/protection implied when the OP speaks of this as a secured token.

What an earth you guys are talking about? Coin that gives ETH dividends dies? You mean it will drop in price? Who cares, more cheap coins that gives dividends for holders. I will be one of the first in the line trying to get it sub ico price if that ever happens.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:00:53 PM

Yes, its not that much money, but the team will find a solution.
For making advertising and hiring programmer and experts its enough.
The real value is the concept. (What a word play Smiley )
you are right the real value of this project is not reaching hard cap,big investments but the idea,the concept that will make the ico have success in the long term...
I most like about this project is that I can call myself real estate investor now.  Grin

PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

What an earth you guys are talking about? Coin that gives ETH dividends dies? You mean it will drop in price? Who cares, more cheap coins that gives dividends for holders. I will be one of the first in the line trying to get it sub ico price if that ever happens.

Wouldnt it be better to have a token that pays dividends in the native token such that it requires a company go out into the secondary market and conduct a repurchase to make the distribution? Isnt that a price supportive value growing event?
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:23:36 PM

Wouldnt it be better to have a token that pays dividends in the native token such that it requires a company go out into the secondary market and conduct a repurchase to make the distribution? Isnt that a price supportive value growing event?
I really don't know why people think that paying out dividents in ether is a problem. The value of this coin will rise due to more people investing in it.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:58:12 PM

Just look at their Linked in profiles, they have a very good track record. In an AMA they said they would look at properties where you could get a lot of monthly income, so good for investors.

Its a very solid team! Check whitepaper and website for more info about the team.

Check there Medium blog post for partnerships and so on:

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:03:51 PM

People would really talk regarding on dividends on  which is the main concern on here but same as you

I really don't know why people think that paying out dividents in ether is a problem. The value of this coin will rise due to more people investing in it.
People would really talk regarding on dividends on  which is the main concern on here but same as mentioned above if the price would reach on sub-ico then I would definitely buy on this one because I do believe on the potential of this project and as being said the more interest have been putted on this one then we can really expect later on the possible good results.

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:10:16 PM

Its a very solid team! Check whitepaper and website for more info about the team.

Check there Medium blog post for partnerships and so on:

There are so many partners at the start, it looks promising.
It will be good if you join Riviera Maya in Mexico and Malaysia.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

People would really talk regarding on dividends on  which is the main concern on here but same as you

People would really talk regarding on dividends on  which is the main concern on here but same as mentioned above if the price would reach on sub-ico then I would definitely buy on this one because I do believe on the potential of this project and as being said the more interest have been putted on this one then we can really expect later on the possible good results.

Well, one advantage of giving dividends with ETH and not in the native token, is that the price will rise, if the token holders get eth, then they won't have RPP tokens to DUMP, reiving dividends is like having an airdrop, people will just sell them at whatever prices will get them money, so as a result, token prices drop, if token holders are paid in eth, they will just dump ethereum XD.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:38:20 PM

Even if they don't reach the hard cap things will go very well. The rest of the token will be burned and REAL team will recalculate the budget and will launch the project with the final amount raised. With more Than 35k eth the team Can do a lot of things.

Almost 9 million euros will set you up fo years to come. When you talk about ether this may be a lot more.

I don't think 9Million euro is that much. For normal working people is't a lot. For a business who's plan is to build/buy real estate it's not super much.
They will be able to start although it won't be with a Big Bang.

Yeah I agree it's not that much money for this kind of business. But maybe and hope team will capable of use it very effectively.
No need to worry about this, i believe that the demand will increase significantly on their platform beta launch (Oct 2017) and platform launch (Nov 2017)

9 million is a lot of money. Enough to buy several high end properties

I think people will realize soon after REAL get some properties as kind of proof.
At least I hope that Smiley

Exactly! once there is some physical property connected to the blockchain and backing the tokens it gets "real" for most people.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:35:56 PM

Yes, its not that much money, but the team will find a solution.
For making advertising and hiring programmer and experts its enough.
The real value is the concept. (What a word play Smiley )
you are right the real value of this project is not reaching hard cap,big investments but the idea,the concept that will make the ico have success in the long term...
I most like about this project is that I can call myself real estate investor now.  Grin

Lol! I didn't even thought about that! Naturally i am making my self a calling cards now with one occupation as "real estate investor".
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:37:02 PM

REAL is a pretty good name for the project, we will have real asset in real estate with a crypto platform. This sound so good, im really impatient to start to use the platform and earn my first eth as dividend.
PraetorianGroupCSO

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:57:47 PM

Well, one advantage of giving dividends with ETH and not in the native token, is that the price will rise, if the token holders get eth, then they won't have RPP tokens to DUMP, reiving dividends is like having an airdrop, people will just sell them at whatever prices will get them money, so as a result, token prices drop, if token holders are paid in eth, they will just dump ethereum XD.

That’s so ridiculous. Why would it result in an automatic dump? Why wouldn’t people hold to receive more dividends over time? Some might dump but why do we assume that every recipient would dump? I mean the assumptions here are wild. Also isn’t it the company’s responsibility to support the value of their token for investors? Investing in your native tokens value growth seems to me a better move. Imho. But maybe I’m just not going to be convinced.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

They are trying to raise money for a fund they will manage, so they should provide similar info to what would be expected if they were raising money through traditional channels. Otherwise, I have to assume they are trying to hide something.

Their LinkedIn profile doesn't tell me what I want to know. Do you have a link to their AMA?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:44:19 AM

That’s so ridiculous. Why would it result in an automatic dump? Why wouldn’t people hold to receive more dividends over time? Some might dump but why do we assume that every recipient would dump? I mean the assumptions here are wild. Also isn’t it the company’s responsibility to support the value of their token for investors? Investing in your native tokens value growth seems to me a better move. Imho. But maybe I’m just not going to be convinced.

REAL tokens are finite. At some point there would't be any REAL tokens left to pay the dividends to the investors. Sure, you are investing your tokens into the projects but on the same time the team also has to keep them or at least a part of it as you always can sell your property share again if you want. And no one is holding you back to buy new tokes with your earned ETH.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:57:54 AM

May be you are right. And also, dividends in ETH secury Real from damping. because, if people will receive dividends - they ll going to exchanges to sell tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: