Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
you93chen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:17:24 PM

3 Days left! Then we all are officially Real Estate Investors! Good luck to you all and let's do some marketing so we can wrap this up!
look forward to collecting hard cap, 3 Days left  -There is still time
The dynamics of fundraising in this ICO goes well , let's see how it will be in the final

With only 3 days remaining, the possibility to hit the cap is very small. But anything can happen. Some investors prefer to take actions at the last minutes.

This usually happens with projects that don't have early investor bonus. But like you said, ANYTHING can happen, this is crypto!
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

I think percent of dividends will depend of from the one in which object of real estate you invest. Or no?
people will receive dividents from profit in real estate rent as i know. So its will be not fixed I think.

people will receive dividends based on what they choose to invest in using tokens and the rate of profit that asset generates.

I said same.
but this is a long term investments i think. We must to wait 0.5-1 year for building estate and than will receive dividends every mounth. Right? But dividends may would be huge  Roll Eyes
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

I think percent of dividends will depend of from the one in which object of real estate you invest. Or no?
people will receive dividents from profit in real estate rent as i know. So its will be not fixed I think.

people will receive dividends based on what they choose to invest in using tokens and the rate of profit that asset generates.

I said same.
but this is a long term investments i think. We must to wait 0.5-1 year for building estate and than will receive dividends every mounth. Right? But dividends may would be huge  Roll Eyes

Yeah, they will need to get the platform up and running first. But they did already show a demo, so i think they are already working hard on it and i hope we can see it sooner  Grin
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:38:28 PM

So I'm not really sure how this works... do we buy tokens and then that money goes to investing in real estate?

Yes, we buy tokens called REAL tokens and with that money we basically fund their company. The company then invests in real estate and present/list that real estate on their platform.

If you wish to own a piece of that real estate, you can purchase participation tokens (called RPPs) with your REAL tokens. Those RPPs then grant you the right to receive profits made on that real estate which will be paid to you in ETH.

Hope this is clear to you, otherwise ask away Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

So I'm not really sure how this works... do we buy tokens and then that money goes to investing in real estate?

Yes, we buy tokens called REAL tokens and with that money we basically fund their company. The company then invests in real estate and present/list that real estate on their platform.

If you wish to own a piece of that real estate, you can purchase participation tokens (called RPPs) with your REAL tokens. Those RPPs then grant you the right to receive profits made on that real estate which will be paid to you in ETH.

Correct info. Real tokens can be invested in property and you get RPP's.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

You invest your REAL tokens in a real estate, then, for investing, you will get RPP tokens, which are the security tokens that will grant you a share of the profits from the rental of the real estate you invested in, REAL will be on exchanges, RPP won't I think, so that is the main feature of this project, and of course you will be paid in ETH, which is good actually, so the token won't be dumped for cashing out Cheesy.
PraetorianGroupCSO

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

You invest your REAL tokens in a real estate, then, for investing, you will get RPP tokens, which are the security tokens that will grant you a share of the profits from the rental of the real estate you invested in, REAL will be on exchanges, RPP won't I think, so that is the main feature of this project, and of course you will be paid in ETH, which is good actually, so the token won't be dumped for cashing out Cheesy.

Can you just explain to me why you would cash out when you receive a dividend? If you received a dividend in the native token, wouldnt it mean youll receive even more at the next dividend? Isnt that why people participate in Dividend reinvestment programs (stock market tool/strategy)?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:25:51 PM

RPP are just an internal token and can be traded anytime, this means that if the property that you invested in increase in value, also your RPP increase in value and you can sell them for more REAL

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

RPP are just an internal token and can be traded anytime, this means that if the property that you invested in increase in value, also your RPP increase in value and you can sell them for more REAL
As I understand RPP it is something like a kind of analogue of fiat money inside the project? The draft specifies the course of the REAL/RPP?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:07:49 PM

I said same.
Long-term investments are ideal for this project, stable and reliable profit
especially earlier REAL has already been announced the list of potential partners, as we see the case does not stand still!
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:19:01 PM

As I understand RPP it is something like a kind of analogue of fiat money inside the project? The draft specifies the course of the REAL/RPP?

I don't know if that's exactly true, but if you wish you can equate it to a chunk of money you put up to invest in a property. RPP being an analogue of fiat money would be true in that manner.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:25:57 PM

ParRus
Potencial parthner? Where you find this list? can you show pls?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

I said same.
Long-term investments are ideal for this project, stable and reliable profit
especially earlier REAL has already been announced the list of potential partners, as we see the case does not stand still!

Exactly! I've invested in several ICO's that focus on passive income. REAL is one of them. I'm getting pretty close to just having enough passive income each month, easy life  Grin
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

Almost 11 millions (36,218 ETH) raised! It may seems like not much, but if the ethereum shoot up in price this will be nice money for starting platform
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:37:55 PM

3 Days left! Then we all are officially Real Estate Investors! Good luck to you all and let's do some marketing so we can wrap this up!
look forward to collecting hard cap, 3 Days left  -There is still time
The dynamics of fundraising in this ICO goes well , let's see how it will be in the final

With only 3 days remaining, the possibility to hit the cap is very small. But anything can happen. Some investors prefer to take actions at the last minutes.

This usually happens with projects that don't have early investor bonus. But like you said, ANYTHING can happen, this is crypto!
yes this is the world of crypto currency,anything can happen until the last second,whales are there behind the corner...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:36:36 PM

With a small difference in bonuses (as here 25% and 20%), there really is a high probability that not all the whales have invested.
So even you should expect a lot of investment in REAL.

If we have a look at previous token sales. We always see a jump the last couple of days.
I also suspect that REAL will have less whales, although only REAL knows how many very big investors have bought in. Anyway REAL is in my opinion a token to hold for the long term.

They raised more than 36.000 eth. It can't just obtain from small investors.

There were some whales in the beginning for sure.

The minimum contribution for the pre-sale were 100 ETH, they raised 25 000 ETH in just about 9 hours. So the biggest part of their money came from big investors during the pre-sale.
It's good that there are whales backing this project. I think they will be very concerned in which real estate they will invest.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:18:27 PM

look forward to collecting hard cap, 3 Days left  -There is still time

yes this is the world of crypto currency,anything can happen until the last second,whales are there behind the corner...

Some investors just get disappointed when they weren't on time for the pre-sale, and just not invest, some other do it anyway, and we are reaching the end of the month, so some new investors may want to put their coins into something, that could be REAl ICO, so we could expect at least a decent and sudden rise in investment at the last minute Cheesy, so I still think we won't reach the hard cap, but this is the times I always wish I was proven wrong.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

On large investors will be kept this project. And what for tokens RPP?
I don't understand why they are needed. There are Real tokens.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:27:59 PM

Almost 11 millions (36,218 ETH) raised! It may seems like not much, but if the ethereum shoot up in price this will be nice money for starting platform

It could further increase in Dollar value within 2 days as ETH price is going up and it will be favorable to REAL's stakeholders.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: