Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139760 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

The speed of investment is very slow but, it's not a bad amount. The whole process could speed up just need some marketing.

They did quite a lot of marketing a while back. But i get your point. The market is just so over saturated, you see a lot of ICO's not even raise anything now. I'm glad REAL already got this big of an amount so that they will definitely have enough. And id rather not more people invested now haha, it makes the token scares and increase in value.

For all ico's it's mostly the same.

With start and big bonuses, most of the investors come. After it, very little investment. At the end a little bit more, but not like the start.

So we will see what will real get last 1-2 day. Except that, a big movement possibility is unlikely.

Centra garnered more than $14mil in last 6 hours. Let's see if REAL can repeat the same with 3 days left.

There are always those who invest in the last minute, it happened a lot already, this is a good project, so it is bound to have a last-minute influx, no so much to get to the target cap, but to get a decent amount to start the project, because it can be considered a success :d.

Yeah, with around 2 days left I'll be watching it closely for any last moment pump and buying on dumps after receiving the tokens  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

$11 kk not such a large amount for the project, but this also has a plus - a small capitalization gives good chances for its further growth in the market.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens? Will they be burned or used for community building?
can look on page 30 whitepaper: All unsold tokens will be burned.
but there is still time, I think the big investors are waiting for the last day , BTW what limit on 1 person?

Not 100% sure about the limit, but I think there is no limit at all. If you want to buy a big batch of tokens, you just can buy them.

on daily basis raising is 200 ether or more is big money. keep investors investing. but i think last week of ICO will raise more fast. but this time is actually is good time to invest on real estate because 20% bonus. but later on last week i don't think 20% bonus available.
Only 2 days left, token sale will end on September 30, 2017.
Waiting for some news  Smiley

A lot of ICOs will end the 30th of September, REAL is one of them, so that day a lot of investors will give some money to a few ICOs really fast, it always happened, this will be no different, let's hope REAL get a good chunk of it Cheesy.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

What will happen to unsold tokens? Will they be burned or used for community building?
can look on page 30 whitepaper: All unsold tokens will be burned.
but there is still time, I think the big investors are waiting for the last day , BTW what limit on 1 person?

Not 100% sure about the limit, but I think there is no limit at all. If you want to buy a big batch of tokens, you just can buy them.

on daily basis raising is 200 ether or more is big money. keep investors investing. but i think last week of ICO will raise more fast. but this time is actually is good time to invest on real estate because 20% bonus. but later on last week i don't think 20% bonus available.
Only 2 days left, token sale will end on September 30, 2017.
Waiting for some news  Smiley

A lot of ICOs will end the 30th of September, REAL is one of them, so that day a lot of investors will give some money to a few ICOs really fast, it always happened, this will be no different, let's hope REAL get a good chunk of it Cheesy.

Sorry if i overread it, but will there be some beta platform before the ICO start?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:04:49 AM

As the final day gets closer, any last minute fireworks to expect for this ICO?

The latest news is REAL is going to be listen on EtherDelta.

https://medium.com/@real_token/etherdelta-has-listed-real-9f9215823073

I like EtherDelta!
They list most of the ERC20 tokens. When the volume is good on EtherDelta other exchanges will follow really fast.

Thanks for sharing this article!
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:18:08 AM

I like EtherDelta!
They list most of the ERC20 tokens. When the volume is good on EtherDelta other exchanges will follow really fast.

any other exchanges that will list REAL? I really dislike etherdelta and it incomprehensible interface.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:27:51 AM

Etherdelta is what they call the Regret exchange of erc20 token, why? because its decentralize which is good but this is where the hunters dump their bounties and investors bonuses,.so ready your ETH and buy more.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:32:01 AM

I like EtherDelta!

any other exchanges that will list REAL? I really dislike etherdelta and it incomprehensible interface.

Already in August they announced their partnership with Gatecoin. Don't know this exchange, though.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:46:48 AM

Etherdelta is what they call the Regret exchange of erc20 token, why? because its decentralize which is good but this is where the hunters dump their bounties and investors bonuses,.so ready your ETH and buy more.
Nice name - regret exchange  Grin but seriously dumpers will be always dumping coins. It's normal and the price will stabilise after couple of weeks
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

$11 kk not such a large amount for the project, but this also has a plus - a small capitalization gives good chances for its further growth in the market.

For real estate, this is really not a very large amount, but on the other hand, it's all the same can not be called a failure. I agree with you, for the start of the project this money should be enough. Then let them develop, increase profits according to their development plan - the road map.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

For real estate, this is really not a very large amount, but on the other hand, it's all the same can not be called a failure. I agree with you, for the start of the project this money should be enough. Then let them develop, increase profits according to their development plan - the road map.
The recovering crypto market is really starting to show in the $ amount of raised founds.  Some project would kill for that amount but Real is behind their goals.
Like you said, their team is experienced and should take advantage of every penny of the raised money.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

Yes i think the actual value will increase a lot after the ico. For now real raised more than 10 milllion, a pretty nice amount but I think in the last day of ico a lot of people will invest in the final rush. And then after the ico, when real will release some news, the value will increase a lot.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

What the F! 11K i labeled as a small cap. Totally BS. Just cos few icos were able to induce fomo and bleed ridiculous amount of money from investors doesn't make 11k ETH a small amount. Several high end properties can easily be acquired with this amount

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

What the F! 11K i labeled as a small cap. Totally BS. Just cos few icos were able to induce fomo and bleed ridiculous amount of money from investors doesn't make 11k ETH a small amount. Several high end properties can easily be acquired with this amount

It's not 11k ETH, they raised 36,269 ETH which are more than 11 million USD atm.

And I totally agree with you. That's a great amount and will be more than enough for the team to work with.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:20:51 AM

It's not 11k ETH, they raised 36,269 ETH which are more than 11 million USD atm.

And I totally agree with you. That's a great amount and will be more than enough for the team to work with.

Well i stand corrected. Thanks. Even better. Some ppl are still stuck in the excess mind frame. Even though funds have dried up. The lucky ones  that had an ico or more like the unlucky ones that bid on an ico during those months gave away so much money that some mindset is still warped on things.                                                       

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:22:56 AM

Well i stand corrected. Thanks. Even better. Some ppl are still stuck in the excess mind frame. Even though funds have dried up. The lucky ones  that had an ico or more like the unlucky ones that bid on an ico during those months gave away so much money that some mindset is still warped on things.                                                       

Don't forget that the price of ETH is rising and the ICO isn't finished yet. It could be that the last day some major investors come along.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

Don't forget that the price of ETH is rising and the ICO isn't finished yet. It could be that the last day some major investors come along.

More funding is always great, but the discussion to cease with the undermining of the current amount raised.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

I like EtherDelta!

I don't like etherdelta too. It runs so slow here in my browser. Idk why such site can be used by some people. Other sites like nova, cryptopia will be better place to trade real.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

I did not like ICO that sold out in few seconds!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:04:19 AM

I like EtherDelta!

i really hope that other exchanges are going to list this as soon as possible too. the more possibilities to get this token, the more ppl would buy it.

neverthless, it is a good start.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: