Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139762 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

Sorry guys, but where can I see the progress of ICO? I don't find it on the official website of the project.

It's actually the last day you can buy in. On the website you can see the total number of tokens sold at the current conversion rate it's more than 10million $.

Thank you!
Which type of buldings they gonna buy?

They would not buy. they want to build different estate (such hotels, etc) in Spain, USA, Caribbean. Read their whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:14:53 AM

Sorry guys, but where can I see the progress of ICO? I don't find it on the official website of the project.

It's actually the last day you can buy in. On the website you can see the total number of tokens sold at the current conversion rate it's more than 10million $.

Thank you!

They would not buy. they want to build different estate (such hotels, etc) in Spain, USA, Caribbean. Read their whitepaper.

I am updated as they build them Smiley I just prescribed
sugarboy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:20:28 AM

So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest.

Cambodia is a good choice, currently it has an oversupply of Condos due to Chinese and Japanese money. Good time to buy.
No I haven't seen the update yet, but asian countries are where it's at. A condo in an asian country sounds like a sweet investment to me. Do you happen to have a link to the update article by any chance?

https://medium.com/@real_token/operational-update-2-days-to-end-token-sale-fb1e48fc1c89

Look under "Real estate investments"

Philippines is on that list but I would not invest there.
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:25 AM

Cambodia is a good choice, currently it has an oversupply of Condos due to Chinese and Japanese money. Good time to buy.
No I haven't seen the update yet, but asian countries are where it's at. A condo in an asian country sounds like a sweet investment to me. Do you happen to have a link to the update article by any chance?

https://medium.com/@real_token/operational-update-2-days-to-end-token-sale-fb1e48fc1c89

I would definitely. The more stable the country is the less you make mostly
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

Imho it also depends on the government of the country where you want to invest in. If it's a kinda dictatorship then the gov can just take away your real estate. So buying real estate is not that easy. There are a lot of things you need to think about.
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:41:12 AM

The same with everything , there more violatile and risky investment the more profit u can make Smiley

Nice the less market cap the more profit we can make in the future Cheesy still want that devs be happy to ;/
sugarboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:44:52 AM

Dubai is stable, and those guys charge a fortune for rent.

The Olympics are going to be in Japan, maybe they can figure out a way to make money for that event.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:45:45 AM

Thank you!

Where did you read that they're going to build estates?? I understood that their focus is on the aquisition + management of properties.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

Thank you!
Read this article, it describes all the partners and real estate in which you can invest your money:
https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:21:17 AM

We are in the last days and hours of the ico, i hope the final pump will come. REAL already know a great sucess with the pre sale, more than 10 millions dollars is pretty huge these days. I think the value will continue to go up with the potential of the real platform, when people will see all the possibility with real, the value will skyrocket.
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Imho it also depends on the government of the country where you want to invest in. If it's a kinda dictatorship then the gov can just take away your real estate. So buying real estate is not that easy. There are a lot of things you need to think about.

Ok, it´s not that easy. You are right
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

A property in asian country is a good investment its cheaper and easy to develop, the only problem is large part of the continent still don`t know what is crypto currency is and how can they profit from it.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

Thank you!

What are you talking about? They're not gonna build anything, do you know how many time and money they need to build a hotel from scratch? You misunderstood this project a little I think

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:21:02 AM

The Olympics are going to be in Japan, maybe they can figure out a way to make money for that event.

I am not sure if REAL should invest in Japan just for the Olympics as a reason. Japan is a great country which I personally love, but Tokyo itself is really expensive, so they would need to invest probably a lot, so just for one event it would be a waste of money. Tokyo has of course a lot of tourists, but not sure if it would be rentable in the end. Maybe some other places would have much more potential.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:30:33 AM

I am not sure if REAL should invest in Japan just for the Olympics as a reason. Japan is a great country which I personally love, but Tokyo itself is really expensive, so they would need to invest probably a lot, so just for one event it would be a waste of money. Tokyo has of course a lot of tourists, but not sure if it would be rentable in the end. Maybe some other places would have much more potential.

Well Japan isn't only interesting because there are the Olympics in a few year, that's more of a bonus if you ask me.

All in all I really like their strategy to focus more on investmens in the developing markets in Asia for the best growth potential instead of for example Europe or North America.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

Thank you!
Read this article, it describes all the partners and real estate in which you can invest your money:
https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b

It says that the sphere of their interests is the construction of hotels, and student residencies. Although I thought that they would be engaged in building houses. And maybe this is also included in their plans. The main thing is that there are partners already, some money is already collected.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

But important the price of Real Estate in Dubai not cheap.
It very expensive and the raised funds from crowdsale not useful and enough to buy real estate from this country.
Find a country still develop better than, it has potential and can grow more after long time.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

Thank you!

What are you talking about? They're not gonna build anything, do you know how many time and money they need to build a hotel from scratch? You misunderstood this project a little I think
Yes, it will only waste time (too long).
From their roadmap , the first profit payment is in December 2017.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

Thank you!

Yes, it will only waste time (too long).
From their roadmap , the first profit payment is in December 2017.

December 2017 means 2 months from now. It is possible to build a hotel in just two months? I guess we missed something here. Anyone can explain?
uxwe huim@163.com

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:01:36 PM

Other than the rate which seems to be better at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: