Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:26:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139791 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

Sorry guys, but where can I see the progress of ICO? I don't find it on the official website of the project.

It's actually the last day you can buy in. On the website you can see the total number of tokens sold at the current conversion rate it's more than 10million $.

Thank you!
Which type of buldings they gonna buy?

They would not buy. they want to build different estate (such hotels, etc) in Spain, USA, Caribbean. Read their whitepaper.

What are you talking about? They're not gonna build anything, do you know how many time and money they need to build a hotel from scratch? You misunderstood this project a little I think
Yes, it will only waste time (too long).
From their roadmap , the first profit payment is in December 2017.

December 2017 means 2 months from now. It is possible to build a hotel in just two months? I guess we missed something here. Anyone can explain?

They are BUYING real estate, not building it. Where did you even read about them building something?
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

Read the whitepaper. As far as I understood they will be buying real estate. Never mentioned about building it from scratch.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:47 PM

So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest.

Cambodia is a good choice, currently it has an oversupply of Condos due to Chinese and Japanese money. Good time to buy.
No I haven't seen the update yet, but asian countries are where it's at. A condo in an asian country sounds like a sweet investment to me. Do you happen to have a link to the update article by any chance?

https://medium.com/@real_token/operational-update-2-days-to-end-token-sale-fb1e48fc1c89

Look under "Real estate investments"

Philippines is on that list but I would not invest there.

I would definitely. The more stable the country is the less you make mostly

Dubai is stable, and those guys charge a fortune for rent.

The Olympics are going to be in Japan, maybe they can figure out a way to make money for that event.

I am not sure if REAL should invest in Japan just for the Olympics as a reason. Japan is a great country which I personally love, but Tokyo itself is really expensive, so they would need to invest probably a lot, so just for one event it would be a waste of money. Tokyo has of course a lot of tourists, but not sure if it would be rentable in the end. Maybe some other places would have much more potential.

Well Japan isn't only interesting because there are the Olympics in a few year, that's more of a bonus if you ask me.

All in all I really like their strategy to focus more on investmens in the developing markets in Asia for the best growth potential instead of for example Europe or North America.

Sure, that's an bonus, but even then it should be really well considered. If Japan, I am not sure if it should be Tokyo, because it is too expensive to buy there. There are a lot of different and interesting cities in Japan, also a lot of different tourist spots.

Well I agree with you. Some developing markets in Asia would be really nice, also some in Europe, where a lot of potential is.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Cambodia is a good choice, currently it has an oversupply of Condos due to Chinese and Japanese money. Good time to buy.
No I haven't seen the update yet, but asian countries are where it's at. A condo in an asian country sounds like a sweet investment to me. Do you happen to have a link to the update article by any chance?

https://medium.com/@real_token/operational-update-2-days-to-end-token-sale-fb1e48fc1c89

The Olympics are going to be in Japan, maybe they can figure out a way to make money for that event.

I am not sure if REAL should invest in Japan just for the Olympics as a reason. Japan is a great country which I personally love, but Tokyo itself is really expensive, so they would need to invest probably a lot, so just for one event it would be a waste of money. Tokyo has of course a lot of tourists, but not sure if it would be rentable in the end. Maybe some other places would have much more potential.

Well Japan isn't only interesting because there are the Olympics in a few year, that's more of a bonus if you ask me.

All in all I really like their strategy to focus more on investmens in the developing markets in Asia for the best growth potential instead of for example Europe or North America.

You have more risks in the development markets, whereas in europe and north america, especial in the big cities and tourism centers, the value of real estates grows nearly as fast as in the development markets.
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

Read the whitepaper. As far as I understood they will be buying real estate. Never mentioned about building it from scratch.
if can building,the profits will be more than buy real estate !
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:31:11 PM

depend on market. Cheesy Sometime building a house need more money and take more time than just buy and sell
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:54:20 PM

building something is never easy a house ,a hotel i think nothing can be done in 2 month,buying the society real estate is an other thing...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

Please take a look on page 12 of the whitepaper, you will see they will search for existing properties, arrange a mortgage (as in taking a bank loan backed by the property), then purchase it.

In their blog they also mentioned real estate developers among potential partners. Maybe if you consider reserving a house that has yet to be build as building, but that does not mean REAL is going to lay the bricks themselves.

https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b

REAL will definitely build something though: "Building the Real Estate Asset Ledger".
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

Sorry guys, but where can I see the progress of ICO? I don't find it on the official website of the project.

It's actually the last day you can buy in. On the website you can see the total number of tokens sold at the current conversion rate it's more than 10million $.

Thank you!
Read this article, it describes all the partners and real estate in which you can invest your money:

It says that the sphere of their interests is the construction of hotels, and student residencies. Although I thought that they would be engaged in building houses. And maybe this is also included in their plans. The main thing is that there are partners already, some money is already collected.

Real don't intend on building houses, rather they will purchase built houses and even if they choose to purchase hotel/student housings, that would be ideal cos a hotel in the right area will always have guest and student housing is a constant heavy earner

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:01:06 PM

Please take a look on page 12 of the whitepaper, you will see they will search for existing properties, arrange a mortgage (as in taking a bank loan backed by the property), then purchase it.

In their blog they also mentioned real estate developers among potential partners. Maybe if you consider reserving a house that has yet to be build as building, but that does not mean REAL is going to lay the bricks themselves.

REAL will definitely build something though: "Building the Real Estate Asset Ledger".

That is understandable, the project does not have the cash nor the time to start building hotels or any building from scratch, buying an existing one is the best option at the beginning, to obtain revenue, perhaps in 2 to 3 years we will have the option to build our own hotel, resort, skyscraper, etc. we need to be bigger to do so.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:02:55 PM

Thank you!

They would not buy. they want to build different estate (such hotels, etc) in Spain, USA, Caribbean. Read their whitepaper.

What are you talking about? They're not gonna build anything, do you know how many time and money they need to build a hotel from scratch? You misunderstood this project a little I think
Yes, it will only waste time (too long).
From their roadmap , the first profit payment is in December 2017.

December 2017 means 2 months from now. It is possible to build a hotel in just two months? I guess we missed something here. Anyone can explain?

They are BUYING real estate, not building it. Where did you even read about them building something?

Maybe Buying And Building are similar words so maybe someone misspelled it and started to talk about building. Smiley
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:19:06 PM

That is understandable, the project does not have the cash nor the time to start building hotels or any building from scratch, buying an existing one is the best option at the beginning, to obtain revenue, perhaps in 2 to 3 years we will have the option to build our own hotel, resort, skyscraper, etc. we need to be bigger to do so.

I have heard several ppl say that you always get a better deal buying a used car than purchasing new. As a young company, it's ideal not to muddle thru the paperwork/cost involved in a building project.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

i think best investing is in eastern europe .. ppl there experiencing rapid Human development index growth not to mention booming economy and real estate prices are still love at that countrys so i think that would be the best bet for profit
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:32:36 PM

They have made it known that they intend to invest in spain and way down the line expand to other countries. So the speculation on the market they intend to pursue has already been answered.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

They have made it known that they intend to invest in spain and way down the line expand to other countries. So the speculation on the market they intend to pursue has already been answered.

We are jus disscusing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Maybe i disagree with their decision but who i am to argue ? Cheesy
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:54:33 PM

We are jus disscusing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Actually, the first post that everyone is responding to clearly states "So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest" so they are speculating on REAL plans. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Anyway, it's a Spain based company, so it makes sense to start of with what they know

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dimifi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

We are jus disscusing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Actually, the first post that everyone is responding to clearly states "So if anyone has read the update, Asia is on the list to invest" so they are speculating on REAL plans. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Anyway, it's a Spain based company, so it makes sense to start of with what they know
Why are u attacking me mate ? did u read what i wrote? i just tried to get in the conversation and state my opinion that east europe is more suitable than asia.. u had a bad day or smtg? 
Nah it doesn matter its not local project its decentralized one
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:34:50 PM

We are jus disscusing profitable real estate business countrys and not speculating about REAL plans  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In this case i'm happy with the choice of Spain. But a few years down the line i hope investors will get a say in the direction the company takes. For instance what country is being invested in, when a property is sold, etc.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

depend on market. Cheesy Sometime building a house need more money and take more time than just buy and sell

they definitely buy, as stated in the whitepaper. It's better this way. we won't have to wait for the houses to be build , which can take a while.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

well, is very pleased that the REAL team - from Spain!
to have a real estate in this county is probably the dream of any inhabitant of the earth!
it's for this reason that you can say that there is the most liquid real estate, and therefore it will be very profitable to invest!
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: