Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139791 times)
bingbong1589

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

FYI - Melissa just answered many of my questions privately, so they are still communicating even though the Telegram group is closed. Since it was a private conversation, I don't want to post it here publicly without permission. I still have concerns, but I at least wanted to mention that they are listening.

Meh, its not useful if they're communicating privately, they need to be answering questions to the community
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:34:13 AM

FYI - Melissa just answered many of my questions privately, so they are still communicating even though the Telegram group is closed. Since it was a private conversation, I don't want to post it here publicly without permission. I still have concerns, but I at least wanted to mention that they are listening.

Can you ask her if you can share with us? Do you also asked her if we'll get updated weekly or every two weeks or once a month?

I did not ask how often updates would be coming, but I'll find out if it's OK for me to post her comments.

Yes, it is strange to communicate in private while everybody has a lot of questions...

Hi Melissa, could you please share this with the community?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
maritimo123

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

Last price increasment on Ethereum can help a lot REAL team.
Hope they can advantage of it.

Yes, even for us ICO participants it is very lucrative as the ETH was $350 approx. when we participated and now it has grown approx 40% now. It will be a very successful company for the token holders.
trikar

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

Can you ask her if you can share with us? Do you also asked her if we'll get updated weekly or every two weeks or once a month?

I did not ask how often updates would be coming, but I'll find out if it's OK for me to post her comments.

Yes, it is strange to communicate in private while everybody has a lot of questions...

Hi Melissa, could you please share this with the community?

Hi there, if you or somebody have questions  just ask. 
Thanks
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:13 AM

It's tough to grasp that many projects are running their own timeframe and looking at others move quicker can be frustrating, but it's the downfall of access to so much info when in the past others relied on simple quarterly reports and press releases.

Developing the platform understandably takes time. Getting the legal work done and finding real estate to invest in shouldn't take as long. This has nothing to do with "too much" access to information.
Each project needs time to develop. The roadmap is being implemented. Keep calm. A true and transparent project. I recommend keeping your card. Prices are up there, take a look at it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/real/

Agree.

It is fun to see the same impatient whining attitude across all ICO threads.

They've been releasing a communication or announcement every week, answering all questions while advancing on the roadmap.

People thinking that you just go to your bank with the raised crypto funds, get on many exchanges, navigate on the current regulatory environment, and have everything done in one month are delusional.

There is no such thing as overnight success and this team is very experienced and capable.

Very bullish on REAL.

I keep my eye on the Real Etherscan address where all the Eth was collected, they still have nearly 26,000 ETH in the main wallet that is now worth $12 million, they have just in the last 24 hours cashed out 8,000 eth from the platform budget, this guarantees that they have the $3million they have budgeted for the platform build.

The market cap is of REAL is only $3.9million but they have assets of $12 Million now to spend on properties, volume is low because nobody is selling – granted nobody is really buying either. I’ve been critical of the team previously but I honestly think if they can keep to the roadmap and Eth can maintain this sort of support until January time, we’ll be in a great situation with this token.

What we need is more exchanges, and to be patient.

yeah, Exactly no one sells and no one really buys. I think until December 17, 2017. When they finish the lid and start. The REAL price will be increased. And REAL will actually pay dividends of ETH. The roadmap is being implemented seriously. ICO funds are being used. We should not be pessimistic. Keep calm. A real project, it's a great company. Long-term stability is better than pumd and dump in previous months
MAFTRADER

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:32 AM

1. Thank you & how to contact you guys?
2. What is the actual date for platform?
3. Github no update at all, last update smart contract stories.
4. Whose the engineer in charge for platform?
5. Please dont tell me its a RED flag.
6. Its your duty to stay active in the group! Not deleting the telegram channel, how you guys handle community? You should treat the investor same as you request the money from them. You guys soo good when it comes to collect money, after collect delete channel? With a reason spam?
7. How to answer all of this with proof and result?

Thanks & Regarda

maritimo123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:17 AM

1. Thank you & how to contact you guys?
2. What is the actual date for platform?
3. Github no update at all, last update smart contract stories.
4. Whose the engineer in charge for platform?
5. Please dont tell me its a RED flag.
6. Its your duty to stay active in the group! Not deleting the telegram channel, how you guys handle community? You should treat the investor same as you request the money from them. You guys soo good when it comes to collect money, after collect delete channel? With a reason spam?
7. How to answer all of this with proof and result?

Thanks & Regarda

Not from team but please let me...   easy answers.... please do some research

1. All social networks (real.markets) and email (real.markets.com/old)
2. Check roadmap on their last medium post
3. They mentioned they did not upload code to GitHub for security reasons until it is audited. Makes sense, they are dealing with investments.
4. I suppose Javier Llabres, their CTO.
5. ?
6. No, it is not to be active in a chat moderating spam, scam and answering the same questions over and over again. Their duty is to work and execute plans so it is a great business and success for everyone.
7. done.

maritimo123

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

It's tough to grasp that many projects are running their own timeframe and looking at others move quicker can be frustrating, but it's the downfall of access to so much info when in the past others relied on simple quarterly reports and press releases.

Developing the platform understandably takes time. Getting the legal work done and finding real estate to invest in shouldn't take as long. This has nothing to do with "too much" access to information.
Each project needs time to develop. The roadmap is being implemented. Keep calm. A true and transparent project. I recommend keeping your card. Prices are up there, take a look at it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/real/

Agree.

It is fun to see the same impatient whining attitude across all ICO threads.

They've been releasing a communication or announcement every week, answering all questions while advancing on the roadmap.

People thinking that you just go to your bank with the raised crypto funds, get on many exchanges, navigate on the current regulatory environment, and have everything done in one month are delusional.

There is no such thing as overnight success and this team is very experienced and capable.

Very bullish on REAL.

I keep my eye on the Real Etherscan address where all the Eth was collected, they still have nearly 26,000 ETH in the main wallet that is now worth $12 million, they have just in the last 24 hours cashed out 8,000 eth from the platform budget, this guarantees that they have the $3million they have budgeted for the platform build.

The market cap is of REAL is only $3.9million but they have assets of $12 Million now to spend on properties, volume is low because nobody is selling – granted nobody is really buying either. I’ve been critical of the team previously but I honestly think if they can keep to the roadmap and Eth can maintain this sort of support until January time, we’ll be in a great situation with this token.

What we need is more exchanges, and to be patient.

yeah, Exactly no one sells and no one really buys. I think until December 17, 2017. When they finish the lid and start. The REAL price will be increased. And REAL will actually pay dividends of ETH. The roadmap is being implemented seriously. ICO funds are being used. We should not be pessimistic. Keep calm. A real project, it's a great company. Long-term stability is better than pumd and dump in previous months

totally agree.
panorama

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:49:17 PM

Melissa asked that I not copy/paste the conversation here because she's concerned it could lead to confusion, which would just feed the trolls.

That said, she gave me permission to answer similar questions here if I know the answer.

She seems very willing to communicate publicly in a constructive way. In my opinion, that requires that people put effort into asking good questions. If it's going to be more of the same trolling, it doesn't do anyone any good.

Beyond that, I think she prefers to answer questions privately (that's my opinion, she didn't say this). She's very accessible if you are serious about asking questions. I know it's a tough situation, but if you want more public engagement, let's try to cut down on the trolling and start being constructive.

I know this comment will get lost in all the noise, but we're at the forefront of a revolution. If we as early adopters want token investing to become more mainstream, we should do what we can to legitimize the industry. That means we have a duty to ask good questions and demand transparency in a respectful way. It also means we shouldn't be afraid to call people out when they fuck up (rather than allowing excuses and getting away with "just be patient" as a response), but it should be based on a rational argument. It's hard and it takes effort, but the experience should make you a better investor and earn you more money in the long run. /end rant/

Serega Smile

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:07:20 PM

South Korea’s Goto Mall Prepares to Introduce Bitcoin Payments
South Korea is quickly becoming a very prominent country in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. More specifically, the exchanges dominate the trading volume for a lot of cryptocurrencies. The local government is also open-minded when it comes to Bitcoin and altcoins. With Goto Mall now getting on board, things will only improve from here on out. It is not the first time this location experiments with Bitcoin either.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:05:27 PM

South Korea’s Goto Mall Prepares to Introduce Bitcoin Payments
South Korea is quickly becoming a very prominent country in the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. More specifically, the exchanges dominate the trading volume for a lot of cryptocurrencies. The local government is also open-minded when it comes to Bitcoin and altcoins. With Goto Mall now getting on board, things will only improve from here on out. It is not the first time this location experiments with Bitcoin either.

Aaaand what has this got to do with REAL-tokens?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

Why did they give unrealistic expectations for the roadmap then? They were 1 month behind schedule, now its 4 months. I believe in REAL but this waiting is killing me...
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

The inofficial real  telegram group was so bad moderated, you didnt know, they are scamming you or just random people.

It was full of advertising, hijacked by others for their purposes. The other part of the problem was their new roadmap. It created alot of frustration, because they cutted half of your year profits, by delaying half a year. You cant invest, you cant get profit.  So seriously you dont need a telegram group for that. Just come back in half a year ;-)

In crypto land its a dead project. Without the platform live, you have no product, nothing you can try out, cheer about or else.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:46 PM

The inofficial real  telegram group was so bad moderated, you didnt know, they are scamming you or just random people.

It was full of advertising, hijacked by others for their purposes. The other part of the problem was their new roadmap. It created alot of frustration, because they cutted half of your year profits, by delaying half a year. You cant invest, you cant get profit.  So seriously you dont need a telegram group for that. Just come back in half a year ;-)

In crypto land its a dead project. Without the platform live, you have no product, nothing you can try out, cheer about or else.

Who have a platform connected to a real life use right now? What you are saying is that there are many dead projects in the top 100/200 market cap

bcmine

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

The impression they made was , that they are making the ico to try out their platform with investor of real estste.

Now it looks like, they needed the investors to fund the development of their platform, which will be ready after development.

You cant run a telegram with this change of things. Its like night and day situation.

Just as said before, its misleading. Best thing you can do, if you didnt dumped this tolken is dumping it now, and preventing a loss for more then 90%, before the whole truth will come out.

Melissa is just the idiot paid for keeoing people busy and calm. I would not trust her, but also not the team.

Its like a script for how scam people, so far.
bcmine

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

Who have a platform connected to a real life use right now? What you are saying is that there are many dead projects in the top 100/200 market cap

The roadmap showed a product for release in november, like beta release. Now we know, they are not even pre-alpha.
bcmine

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:24 PM

Better delaying the ico or making a pre-ico, instead. But you just dont do what they did. Take a look at napoleonX.

Saying 100 of 200 projects are dokng the same is wrong. As investor you look to invest right, not wrong, and then saying only one of ten start-up survives.

panorama

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:23:54 PM

The roadmap showed a product for release in november, like beta release. Now we know, they are not even pre-alpha.

I think a big part of the problem is that they didn't raise as much money as they expected. Their original time line was associated with an $8 million budget. When they were forced to cut back, it may have caused a delay in development.

If that's the case, they had 3 choices:

1) keep the budget and time line as-is
2) cut the budget, causing a delay in development
3) return all investor funds because they didn't hit the soft cap

I don't think #1 was really an option. Even if they stuck to the time line, they would have spent most of the capital they raised on development so there wouldn't be much left to actually invest in real estate.

You could argue #3 would have been the best option, but that would have had to have been done immediately after the ICO.

There's no easy answer, but I think #2 is better than #1. At least it preserves some value.

bingbong1589

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

I understand there was scammers on Telegram, so they stopped communicating there. But look, even on Bitcointalk she's active when the team is trying to collect ICO money, and right when that was over they go radio silence.

It's just not a good look
panorama

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:33:20 AM

I understand there was scammers on Telegram, so they stopped communicating there. But look, even on Bitcointalk she's active when the team is trying to collect ICO money, and right when that was over they go radio silence.

It's just not a good look

I mentioned this a few posts ago, but if you want her to be active here, we've got to start asking real questions. If you go back through this thread, you'll find that it's mostly shitposting and complaining, so there's not much reason for her to participate. It seems that's why they are sticking to the public communication channels.

If you've got a real question, she'll answer you if you reach out, but I wouldn't expect her to jump into the lion's den here for no reason.

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: