Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315105 times)
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:44 AM

214,241 Registered Users? What you mean? 214k participants in your crowdsale? or registered where?
Not sure but i think it's registered users not participants. But at this hype, pretty soon this registered users can become a participants.

Where "registered" ? I cant believe, that they have so many participants. Its impossible!
I mean registered users at electroneum website.
Perhaps many of them have registered just out of curiosity. But it can also be like a marketing/cheating or something similar Cheesy
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:41:41 AM

214,241 Registered Users? What you mean? 214k participants in your crowdsale? or registered where?
Not sure but i think it's registered users not participants. But at this hype, pretty soon this registered users can become a participants.

Where "registered" ? I cant believe, that they have so many participants. Its impossible!
Perhaps many of them have registered just out of curiosity. But it can also be like a marketing/cheating or something similar Cheesy

I'm a bit skeptical to, I mean, this Annoucement Thread has 73k views and if I'm not wrong a sinlge person can produce multiple views by viewing the thread several times a day. Even with all the external marketing done most people in crypto world goes to the respective project Ann before making any investment decision.

And if you take Deeponion has an example, its one of the projects with the most viewed and commented Ann threads in all the forum (787k views) and totals near 4k members in it's website.

But hey, if those numbers are correct it's pretty impressive.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:49:17 AM

I'm a bit skeptical to, I mean, this Annoucement Thread has 73k views and if I'm not wrong a sinlge person can produce multiple views by viewing the thread several times a day. Even with all the marketing done most people in crypto world goes to the respective project Ann before making any investment decision.

And if you take Deeponion has an example, its one of the projects with the most viewed and commented Ann thread (787k views) and totals near 4k members in it's website.

But hey, if those numbers are correct it's pretty impressive.

That is exactly the problem...the crypto world. That world is extremely small and the vast majority of people don't even know what crypto is. Just because we know what bitcointalk is and how to mine and trade etc does not mean everybody does. This project has somehow gone viral, it is everywhere. Facebook, google ads you name it. It is drawing the attention of people outside the crypto world, that is pretty much what Electroneum is all about though. Getting crypto into the mainstream, not just for the few. I think bitcoin only has a few million users lol. That is nothing to be honest, if this idea works then it could be a game changer, that is a pretty big if though.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:21:17 AM

Anyone with a brain knows this “number of token sale users” is highly inflated... Unless all of a sudden this project is the most popular one to ever have launched which we all know is not the case whatsoever. It gets the credit for being probably the last well funded ico of 2017 but 220k+ users cmon guys don’t let the project get ruined by stupid scam inflated tactics ....this isn’t mainstream. We know bullshit from years of crypto from kilometers away.

I don’t want to regret this investment, but stuff like this is looking more and more like a cash grab weekly. Guess I can’t ask for a refund though so my loss.

Show us the Eth and Bitcoin addresses with the amounts raised so we can verify as investors this is accurate thanks.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:44:08 AM

Anyone with a brain knows this “number of token sale users” is highly inflated... Unless all of a sudden this project is the most popular one to ever have launched which we all know is not the case whatsoever. It gets the credit for being probably the last well funded ico of 2017 but 220k+ users cmon guys don’t let the project get ruined by stupid scam inflated tactics ....this isn’t mainstream. We know bullshit from years of crypto from kilometers away.

I don’t want to regret this investment, but stuff like this is looking more and more like a cash grab weekly. Guess I can’t ask for a refund though so my loss.

Show us the Eth and Bitcoin addresses with the amounts raised so we can verify as investors this is accurate thanks.

"Registered" does not necessarily mean investors. It is simply people that have taken the time to create an account. Some to invest, some simply to get a referral code to get free ETNs and some just out of curiosity. Investors or not, they are spreading the word, add to that the online publicity and that could be why the number of registrations has grown.
mazing7

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

2 of my friends who knows absolutely nothing about the crypto world have asked me today about electroneum. All they know is that I trade crypto, they literally have no clue what cyptocurrency is about or what it does or anything really.
But what they wanted was my opinion on how much they should purchase. Not if it was a good idea or not but whether how much they should be investing.

I was like holy fuck, this seems promising. So I looked into it, saw what the company was about and was like fuck this sounds good. lets invest.

Bought a decent chunk with some fiat i had. lets see what happens boys and girls.
Gram1Point0

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:46 AM

The FB group has expanded 4k in a day and a half. I've been helping people globally establish accounts and wallets. The viral marketing schema is working. Third and second world economies are key in this coins success. The numbers seem legit from associations I've established thus far. This team knows their shit in regards to marketing, and virtual mining for those in areas of the world without established infrastructure is a game changer. This coin should be respected, but needless, who cares if you don't. The ship has already set sail.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:15 AM

im seeing google ads, and fb ads all over the plays and peope who I do not even know are posting on FB with referal links. LOL.

Viral is an understantment. LOL....this is going nuts. LOL

anyone think with this action we can get to 0.50 cents to 0.75cents.  say JAN 2018?
Too much hype in this project especially on facebook its all over on my newsfeed some promoters speculating an average of $1 price after ICO.

nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:55:12 AM

im seeing google ads, and fb ads all over the plays and peope who I do not even know are posting on FB with referal links. LOL.

anyone think with this action we can get to 0.50 cents to 0.75cents.  say JAN 2018?
Too much hype in this project especially on facebook its all over on my newsfeed some promoters speculating an average of $1 price after ICO.

yes youtubers are giving quotes from $1 - $5 in Nov 2017. I mean seriously..... no one really knows I guess, but by the day this is growing, normally there is a half life of these token, so the whole mining phone / smart phone thing, seems to be really tickling people in the bawls. :-D

Roy_Watchdog

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:07:30 AM

That is exactly the problem...the crypto world. That world is extremely small and the vast majority of people don't even know what crypto is.

You are exactly correct.

The people on this forum seem to believe that what goes on here is the "end all and be all" of cryptos.

What Electroneum is doing is INTRODUCING cryptos to a NEW audience.

Their website is very user-friendly.

Their white paper shows they have vision for the future, by offering a mobile "game" whereby people can virtually "mine" cryptos and gain real coins through "achievements" (coins will be centrally dispersed to users).

THIS is what the crypto world needed.

Their background is in marketing, and so far, it shows, because they know what they are doing. I don't know the technical aspects of the coin itself, except I believe it is using  Ethereum technology? I could be wrong.

That is secondary.

The real goal here is to get this mobile app on millions of phones, and get people playing the game and familiarizing themselves with cryptos.

The CEO, Richard Ells, seems to understand what needs to be done here to reach the larger audience, as I've seen some of his interviews and he is pretty impressive.

They've raised enough money to do something special with this.

I also do not think the 225,000 "investors" is really an inflated number. I would expect 70% have invested, and the other 30% signed up through Facebook and they are learning right now for the first time how to use Bitcoin to buy tokens.

We will see, but I expect ETN will far exceed its 200 satoshi price soon enough.

Roy

https://twitter.com/RoyScamWatchdog
Sadikrx

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

I just want to know that when Electroneum Token will be updated on coincapmarket?
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:12:16 AM

"Registered" does not necessarily mean investors. It is simply people that have taken the time to create an account. Some to invest, some simply to get a referral code to get free ETNs and some just out of curiosity. Investors or not, they are spreading the word, add to that the online publicity and that could be why the number of registrations has grown.

Sure that would account for a few extra non investing ‘promotion’ leeches but that doesn’t cover over 200k. This tactic has been used to inflate numbers since the 90’s and would be very common practice to devs or teams who worked during this era. I forget was the main marketing team member from this era? Anyway it’s besides the point.

Electroneum team the people who invested in your ICO would like to see the addresses holding the funds claimed to be received on the ICO site to validate their authenticity. Thanks.

FWIW none of these noob accounts have any weight so use your real acccounts.
Gram1Point0

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:23:35 AM

FWIW none of these noob accounts have any weight so use your real acccounts.
[/quote]

Typical crypto elitist. Generalizations brought about by complacency. A community turned toxic due to technological privilege. Hopefully ETN turns the page of this stale chapter.
aqibas

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

If starting off with roughly 6Bil coins, if the rate goes anywhere near $1/ETN then it will be in top 10 marketcap list. Don't think thats plausible anytime soon. Would love to hear any counterarguments.
nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:16:03 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 05:26:56 AM by nysefloortrader

I don't think they are fake.
I have been following the ico all time.
Lately the numbers jumped so high because of the marketing. Facebook and youtube ONLY  lately started to promote havily.
They are not fake, because the number of coins sold lately also was very high compared to the begining of the ICO.
Number of coins sold, and registered users, came at the same time.
Are they all investers? Absolutely not.
Are those not investers registered users helpfull to Electroneum? Absolutely yes. They talk to people, they write to people , they spread the word.Maybe they dont want to spend money , and earn free coins by mining on the smartphone.
I personally don't care too much about the registered users. They are so few compared to all the smartphones that electroneum want to reach.  But is a very nice number to see. Cheesy

I agree!

1) I am getting referals, and only about 40% of poeple who optin, actually join and pay! so some accouts will just sit stagnent, and never get used.

2) Those optin <> actual sales are 40%-41%

3) This is a form or MLM or VIRAL marketing,

4) THe Last 3 days, they have been going NUTS on FB ads, Youtube ads, and GOOGLE ads are solid on the keyword name.

I think from this point of view, they are [ETN team] probably happy so far, but want to reach much further. This has not even scratch 1% of the surface of
what they want to do in the TOKEN sales REACH [as in the mass reach to propect or interested parties], but i can say the ADVERTISING is going NUTS right now.

I have two friends that know nothing about Crypto, btc, or digital currencies asking me about this. LOL.

This is going VIRAL....

nysefloortrader

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:35:34 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 05:59:34 AM by nysefloortrader

If starting off with roughly 6Bil coins, if the rate goes anywhere near $1/ETN then it will be in top 10 marketcap list. Don't think thats plausible anytime soon. Would love to hear any counterarguments.

i doubt anything much happens for the first 4 weeks! But who really knows, this could die in the ass, or it could rocket to 0.40 - 0.50cent.... no one really know.

There are rediculous predictions all over youtube, by mellenials, just trying to make the 5% bonus affiliate sales.  Tongue

but i am very impressed with the VIRAL aspect of this. The marketing team are going gangbusters and seems to be going from strength to strength.

Roy_Watchdog

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:46:22 AM

If ANY crypto goes viral to the general public via a mobile app, it will hit the TOP 5 market cap in a few months.

Too many crypto enthusiasts have tunnel vision and do not realize that the overly-complicated, confusing nature of cryptos has kept literally billions of potential users and customers OUT of the marketplace.

I talk to people all the time who literally express DISTRESS at the idea of buying cryptos, because it seems intimidating.

It's much like the infancy of the Internet circa 1992-93, when the general public didn't quite "get" it.

SMART marketers like Richard Ells his crew can BRIDGE the gap, if they wisely use the millions they've raised.

K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Stupid. I've yet to see any crypto really embrace this concept...until now.
btcethgold

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:02:13 AM

I don't think they are fake.
I have been following the ico all time.
Lately the numbers jumped so high because of the marketing. Facebook and youtube ONLY  lately started to promote havily.
They are not fake, because the number of coins sold lately also was very high compared to the begining of the ICO.
Number of coins sold, and registered users, came at the same time.
Are they all investers? Absolutely not.
Are those not investers registered users helpfull to Electroneum? Absolutely yes. They talk to people, they write to people , they spread the word.Maybe they dont want to spend money , and earn free coins by mining on the smartphone.
I personally don't care too much about the registered users. They are so few compared to all the smartphones that electroneum want to reach.  But is a very nice number to see. Cheesy

I agree!

1) I am getting referals, and only about 40% of poeple who optin, actually join and pay! so some accouts will just sit stagnent, and never get used.

2) Those optin <> actual sales are 40%-41%

3) This is a form or MLM or VIRAL marketing,

4) THe Last 3 days, they have been going NUTS on FB ads, Youtube ads, and GOOGLE ads are solid on the keyword name.

I think from this point of view, they are [ETN team] probably happy so far, but want to reach much further. This has not even scratch 1% of the surface of
what they want to do in the TOKEN sales REACH [as in the mass reach to propect or interested parties], but i can say the ADVERTISING is going NUTS right now.

I have two friends that know nothing about Crypto, btc, or digital currencies asking me about this. LOL.

This is going VIRAL....

I agree here. The main reason for this Explosive Growth in Numbers of users is due to Marketing by Internet Marketers. These people are those who are mostly involved in MLM or Network Marketing things and they are pushing this Heavily including FB etc. I have been getting emails from these Big Leaders many times. Even those who know nothing about crypto are asking about this ICO. So Number seems to be very correct.

All those involved here are very positive that, they will get Success here in the long term. If team behind this keep executing the plans well then Yes, People will be very happy to join this ICO. I am very optimistic about this that this will happen.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:17:49 AM

1$ for tokens? Funny joke. They have 6 billions tokens. After ICO almost all tokens trading at a loss now.
Namelson

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

I just want to know that when Electroneum Token will be updated on coincapmarket?

Probably on November 1st, because coinmarketcap shows the average trade price of the crypocurrency, so the currency first has to be traded on an exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: