Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315107 times)
Ganymed

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:21:54 AM

The ico will end within 1 day and 1 hour as of the moment im posting this. I just wanted to know if the amount raised today already achieved or surpass the minimul funding goal?

No - only 10% will end.
ICO will end 31.october.

Gany

hi are you dev or someone who is part of the team?  can you please elaborate what do you mean that only 10% will end tomorrow?

I´m not a dev - but you can get these informations on the website.

12 - 18 october 2017   10% Bonus   110 coins per USD $1
19 - 31 October 2017   0% Bonus    100 coins per USD $1

Gany
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:32:22 AM

I have a question here this project
enable us to mine on mobile. This is a good concept but how about the tech side?
Our phone will surely produced more heat.
I hope this will not blow up our phones.
Do you have some explanation on the tech side?

Read the whitepaper
The app WILL NOT MINE. But it will be more like a  "simulated mining experience".
The app will simulate minig. The actual mining will be done by the pc in the network. They will create the blocks, not the smartphone.
The app will get coins like it was mining. But it reality it will be something like "Airdrop".
OK?
this will make the app consume very very very little energy..So the phone is safe.

Thanks for the explanation.
so its like cloud mining.
kopambunareve

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

enable us to mine on mobile. This is a good concept but how about the tech side?

Read the whitepaper
The app WILL NOT MINE. But it will be more like a  "simulated mining experience".
The app will simulate minig. The actual mining will be done by the pc in the network. They will create the blocks, not the smartphone.
The app will get coins like it was mining. But it reality it will be something like "Airdrop".
OK?
this will make the app consume very very very little energy..So the phone is safe.

Different people call it in different ways.
However the idea behind it is simple.
They want to offer a coin to the people, and in the same get them involved with crypto. And explaining them through the app, how bitcoins (and a lot of other cryptos) are generated.
In simple words this is the idea
We all agree that idea is great. Now all depends on dev team and our belief in them. If they succeed in what they have imagined, it will be very good for coin and for all crypto industry.
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

Any info on how and when we can start mining electroneum with GPU's? Will we have mining pools at launch date on 1st nov?

And how about desktop wallets?
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

this coin has so many hype in facebook almost majority is new in crypto haha expect to have a massive drop for the weak hearts am gonna buy at dip XD

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules
Ganymed

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

Any info on how and when we can start mining electroneum with GPU's? Will we have mining pools at launch date on 1st nov?

GPU-mining will never come because this should be an easy mining for everyone without special equipment.

I´m not sure, but I mean I heard that the desktop mining tool will also be a wallet like the mobile app.
And definitly there will be a paper wallet at start 1. Nov.

Gany
Osech1

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:25:38 PM

interesting concept, i will keepeye in this coin
oblione

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

Should all be released on the 1st in terms of wallets and a desktop mining software for cpu.

As for the pools, I should have one up on November 1st ready to get going within a few hours after they release the source once I've tested everything is working
F_ferdan

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

Read the whitepaper
The app WILL NOT MINE. But it will be more like a  "simulated mining experience".
OK?

Different people call it in different ways.
However the idea behind it is simple.
They want to offer a coin to the people, and in the same get them involved with crypto. And explaining them through the app, how bitcoins (and a lot of other cryptos) are generated.
In simple words this is the idea
We all agree that idea is great. Now all depends on dev team and our belief in them. If they succeed in what they have imagined, it will be very good for coin and for all crypto industry.

a good explanation, because I was also confused by the idea of mobile mining. Good luck to the project, all looks good now, I will wait for news. Want to participate
LuckyCheetah

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:33 PM

Am I correct in thinking that the amount your phone will "mine" is based on the amount of coins you hold in your wallet?

No. The coins that you have  doesn't matter. It is not like POS(proof of stake)
The app will run a benchmark, and depending on the results, you will get coins..
Like mining. The more power you have more coins you get.
Remember that the app will not stress the phone.

That is weird. Are you sure?

Why base the mining rate on benchmark if there is no actual mining? Why even style it as "miner"?
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Am I correct in thinking that the amount your phone will "mine" is based on the amount of coins you hold in your wallet?

No. The coins that you have  doesn't matter. It is not like POS(proof of stake)
The app will run a benchmark, and depending on the results, you will get coins..
Like mining. The more power you have more coins you get.
Remember that the app will not stress the phone.

That is weird. Are you sure?

Why base the mining rate on benchmark if there is no actual mining? Why even style it as "miner"?

I think the mining rate it's based on benchmark just because the the phone it doesn't do anything, and if you have a good phone you will "mine" with greater speed, and if you have a not so good phone you will mine for less coins. It's like mining for BTC with greater power and speed you get more.
I wouldn't want my phone to really mine for any coin, I need it to be a cordless phone not "always plugged" phone, so I think that benchmark is the best way.
Good thinking devs!

I hope that you understand.
Have a great one!
bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:27 PM

10% offer is still live ?
Murzibia

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:44:40 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:58:53 PM by Murzibia

***SCAM ALERT***
http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf
Page 11/26
"Summary"
What is ready to go live immediately after the token sale crowdsale?
We have already developed, finished and tested:
* Blockchain (the underlying technology behind all crypto)
* App based wallet (allows access to Electroneum with zero tech knowledge)
* Windows miner (leave your PC mining for more coins at home or the office)
* Mining pool software (we run this to make mining easier. Open source to allow other to develop their own pools)
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg22971987#msg22971987

You reply that that project is still under development
https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/blob/master/README.md

Which is lie and which is truth?

This is all GPL technology and Open Source and you have stated. You have added nothing new technology to this.

How can you claim to have mining pools, payment gateway, block explorer and working miners for windows systems but you claim still no github complete?

Final statment from page 11:
"These items are enough for us to launch the user friendly, more accessible
cryptocurrency, Electroneum and gain traction, but we are raising money in this token
sale for a more ambitious plan."

Say you are "NOT" raising money to complete blockchain, pools etc but for more ambitious plan. Huh

Is This funds you claimed already raise from your website electroneum not enough to finish these ambitious plans? If no then how much more approx is needed? There should be a budget analysis somewhere
34117.433528829/Ethereum Raised
3713.3364259504/Bitcoin Raised
You claim to date over $26,000,000

Where did the funds come from to finish the items you claim to have already completed?
* Mining pool software (we run this to make mining easier. Open source to allow other to develop their own pools)
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

This is the scam people. Wake up and do not flush anymore funds into this SCAM

*my sources tell me this is the same team behind the Ebitz scam
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.0

ADMIN SHOULD PROTECT CONSUMERS AND DELETE THIS SCAM
all concerned should click "Report to moderator" and type scam alert---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:32:26 PM

DONKEY ALERT!!!    MURZIBIA SIGHTED AGAIN!!     DONKEY ALERT!!!!

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
Murzibia

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

DONKEY ALERT!!!    MURZIBIA SIGHTED AGAIN!!     DONKEY ALERT!!!!
DONKEY WITH FACTS. Where are yours? I will wait to be proven wrong
***SCAM ALERT***
Page 11/26
"Summary"
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions

This is all GPL technology and Open Source and you have stated. You have added nothing new technology to this.

How can you claim to have mining pools, payment gateway, block explorer and working miners for windows systems but you claim still no github complete?

cryptocurrency, Electroneum and gain traction, but we are raising money in this token

Say you are "NOT" raising money to complete blockchain, pools etc but for more ambitious plan. Huh

Is This funds you claimed already raise from your website electroneum not enough to finish these ambitious plans? If no then how much more approx is needed? There should be a budget analysis somewhere

Where did the funds come from to finish the items you claim to have already completed?
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

all concerned should click "Report to moderator" and type scam alert---------------------------------------------------------------------------->
oblione

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:38:04 PM

***SCAM ALERT***
Page 11/26
"Summary"
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions

* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Lol, you dont give up do you.

Look, these guys have ZERO obligation to release anything on github until the release date, give it up, they aint releasing it until the 1st, they have stated this time and time again yet you accuse them of being under handed about it. Oh and erm there are like, plenty of ways to develop and test code without it being on github dude.

It's been a massive ICO, over 250k registered members, 3billion + coins sold and you still come back here sprouting about your **sources**

I asked you to send me the links from your **dark web sources* and the conversations you had there, I even had tails all booted up to screen shot these conversations and help you prove what you're saying but every time you resort back to switching the topic to another different part (while pushing out fake 300% signup links with your referal code on it I might add) and demanding the info needed to configure a mining pool...

face it dude you want this coin all to yourself and it's burning you up that you cant get what you want with these "SCAM ALERT" temper tantrums you're throwing.

My question to you: If on the 1st November everything is released as promised are YOU going to come back here, remove all your posts and do a massive post with I WAS A JEALOUS TWAT on it as an apology to replace them all?

Murzibia

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

***SCAM ALERT***
Page 11/26
"Summary"
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions

* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Lol, you dont give up do you.

Look, these guys have ZERO obligation to release anything on github until the release date, give it up, they aint releasing it until the 1st, they have stated this time and time again yet you accuse them of being under handed about it. Oh and erm there are like, plenty of ways to develop and test code without it being on github dude.

It's been a massive ICO, over 250k registered members, 3billion + coins sold and you still come back here sprouting about your **sources**

I asked you to send me the links from your **dark web sources* and the conversations you had there, I even had tails all booted up to screen shot these conversations and help you prove what you're saying but every time you resort back to switching the topic to another different part (while pushing out fake 300% signup links with your referal code on it I might add) and demanding the info needed to configure a mining pool...

face it dude you want this coin all to yourself and it's burning you up that you cant get what you want with these "SCAM ALERT" temper tantrums you're throwing.

My question to you: If on the 1st November everything is released as promised are YOU going to come back here, remove all your posts and do a massive post with I WAS A JEALOUS TWAT on it as an apology to replace them all?

Explain those glaring contradictions please?
oblione

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

DONKEY ALERT!!!    MURZIBIA SIGHTED AGAIN!!     DONKEY ALERT!!!!
DONKEY WITH FACTS. Where are yours? I will wait to be proven wrong
***SCAM ALERT***
Page 11/26
"Summary"
* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

Go back to my questions

* Blockchain explorer
* 3rd Party payment API

OK donkey with facts, seeing as how you've sprouted on about them so much.

Give ALL of your sources right now or just admit you're full of shit

... I wait here for your "I daren't post tor links here" or some other excuse so you have to not prove these FACTS about sources you keep banging on about
oblione

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

Sure as soon as you explain your SOURCES
oblione

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

See the only contradiction here is you, slagging the coin off but pushing referal codes out at 300% lol

So come on answer my question, if this is all release on the 1st are you going to apologise and take down all your posts in here?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: