Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41872 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

the idea is very good. the number of gamers is growing every year. good equipment costs good money, so cloud platforms will be in demand in the market very much.

Cloud platform for games will become very popular in the future, because the games will require high parameters of the computer system.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

the idea is very good. the number of gamers is growing every year. good equipment costs good money, so cloud platforms will be in demand in the market very much.

Cloud platform for games will become very popular in the future, because the games will require high parameters of the computer system.

i agree. online game need high parameters of the computer system. and, the reason why game platform very popular is the game so interesting.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Walker0118

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

have seen many project already that are associated with gaming but still havent played a game on a platform
Maybe this one will succeed  Tongue or did i missed something ?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:44 AM

how many active users on current platform?  is there anyway to provide some stats?

bitjet

Activity: 696

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

have seen many project already that are associated with gaming but still havent played a game on a platform
Maybe this one will succeed  Tongue or did i missed something ?
Many game platform but they focus other things. like game currency, game market...etc
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:45:48 AM

O it`s good. Intresting platform for investors because growth this platform most be very fast. Many gamers have slow PC and want to play in new games.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:01:21 AM

O it`s good. Intresting platform for investors because growth this platform most be very fast. Many gamers have slow PC and want to play in new games.

Many new games require us to upgrade our pc which is so annoying. With cloud game, such problem for sure can be eliminated. That's why we should support and participate on this project.
bitjet

Activity: 696

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

Many new games require us to upgrade our pc which is so annoying. With cloud game, such problem for sure can be eliminated. That's why we should support and participate on this project.
Ya. Cyber or PC Clan will very interesting on this project . They have more than 100-300 computer. It's very hard to update all their hardware when some big game coming every years. look at playbattlegrounds. It's need 16 gb ram computer to run well.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:18:53 AM

thing is you still have to have a high speed internet connection, which , sadly is unavailable/expensive for a lot of people.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:33:14 AM

thing is you still have to have a high speed internet connection, which , sadly is unavailable/expensive for a lot of people.
Thats true, the thing is a connection over 10 mbps is still not provided as a standart connection yet, especially in my country.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:41:08 AM

guys platform will be available fome the tablet ?
I think no. it is not comfortable to play games like witcher or overwatch from tablet because this games is not developed for touchscreen. But all can be, who knows.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

guys platform will be available fome the tablet ?
I think no. it is not comfortable to play games like witcher or overwatch from tablet because this games is not developed for touchscreen. But all can be, who knows.

You coul easily install a keyboard and a mouse, there are already those there, the only issue would be the small screen, but I don't think users would mind much, in any case, probably you wouldn't be playing overwatch, a game with a lot of complexities in a tablet, unless the tables is 10.5" or more, you may be playing different games there, not because you can't play Overwatch, but because of the convenience.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

Wow nice article! I cant believe playkey has already spend 4 years of developing cloud gaming technology!

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:23:36 AM

Wow nice article! I cant believe playkey has already spend 4 years of developing cloud gaming technology!

They are actually fully grown company with 2.8 million users. We are used to seeing icos their beta will be available two years later ico finishes, playkey is different, way different.

And now they will be even better. They will bankrupt hardware companies Smiley

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:25:00 AM

The exponential growth of the graphics of gaming is pretty impressive. Imagine if we can all play on cloud computing systems that have quantum computers and graphic cards strong enough to run Data centers. The quality of games will be better then we can imagine, I hope PlayKey can become market leader in the early stage of this growth I expect.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:27:58 AM

They are actually fully grown company with 2.8 million users. We are used to seeing icos their beta will be available two years later ico finishes, playkey is different, way different.

And now they will be even better. They will bankrupt hardware companies Smiley
Hey sir, if the hardware companies goes bankrupt, then where will the host/miner get some hardwares?  Grin Grin
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:34:20 AM

The exponential growth of the graphics of gaming is pretty impressive. Imagine if we can all play on cloud computing systems that have quantum computers and graphic cards strong enough to run Data centers. The quality of games will be better then we can imagine, I hope PlayKey can become market leader in the early stage of this growth I expect.

Without a doubt cloud gaming will become a thing in the near future, but at the same time, the development of graphics and VR is actually a bit scary as well.

We're already lining in the matrix, before we know it we're all hooked up to a super computer Cheesy playing simulations of life... Ah a never ending rabbit hole Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

Without a doubt cloud gaming will become a thing in the near future, but at the same time, the development of graphics and VR is actually a bit scary as well.

We're already lining in the matrix, before we know it we're all hooked up to a super computer Cheesy playing simulations of life... Ah a never ending rabbit hole Grin

Like I said, cloud gaming attempts are made for many years now. The missing success is not because of technical issues, it is because till now, no company was profitable. Besides the regularly costs like internet connection, energy cost for the server farms, maintenance etc etc. you also have to constantly upgrade your hardware. The more people play this power heavy new games, the more you need.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:59:58 AM

There are many games simulating life , second life and open world games... yes I get what you mean.. someday it will be like the Matrix, where people can no longer discern between reality and virtual life...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

It's all very cool technology imo. However I think I read in the white paper that PlayKey is focussing on the Russia market. I didn't read anything about Asia? I could be wrong here ?
It' a good thing Playkey is also focussing on Asia, does anyone know if broadband internet access is already fully available in most Asian Countries? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: