Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313899 times)
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:38:47 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 08:51:18 PM by rejosh

They raised full amount on pre-ico? (as in the announcement - 1.5 mln usd). For which period they raised this amount?
And when ll be start ICO? Can anyone give me exact date?

Not full amount but, the 15% which was reserved for the Private Investors and Pre-ICO.
The exact date is not yet finalized but it is expected to start in the first week of October.

No, no. I seen this. On 1-st page:
100 mln tokens for private investors (sold)
50 mln - Pre-ICO (sold)

So, they sold all this tokens or only part of them?

Perhaps do you know the exact prices in ETH, USD and BTC for which UTRUST tokens have been sold in pre-ICO and during the initial private funding phase?

Token price for the private round was $0.02, for the pre-sale round it was $0.03 and for the ICO it will be $0.065.
Oh that was really big bonus the ones who invested early will make a high profit. I think this bonus was maybe even a little bit too high but who knows maybe it helped at the start to increase awareness.

I am a pre ico investor we took the risk of investing in this project when it was in the early development. The price was only .03 at that point but our eth will be locked in the project for 2 months. And if you are investing in the ICO with the 20% bonus the price is only .052 which is actually still very good. The private sale (.02) was only for utrust partners they are not going to flip the coins when it hit the market so you can’t take that 100milin coins in consideration. I have paid a reasonably good amount in gas price to get in quicker. The pre ico was sold very fast.                     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

They raised full amount on pre-ico? (as in the announcement - 1.5 mln usd). For which period they raised this amount?

Not full amount but, the 15% which was reserved for the Private Investors and Pre-ICO.
The exact date is not yet finalized but it is expected to start in the first week of October.

50 mln - Pre-ICO (sold)

Perhaps do you know the exact prices in ETH, USD and BTC for which UTRUST tokens have been sold in pre-ICO and during the initial private funding phase?

Wow, I did not know about those private investors.

Those investments were massive from the start !
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:58:33 PM

rejosh

oh.. they changed crowdsale rules and I'm a little confused...
In which case investors will have a 20% bonus?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:59:35 PM

Its really great for people who invest in the pre ico. They smelll a very good project here. But I think its really worth it to participate in the ico, we will all have another chance to join the project. UTRUST is really a project with awesome possibility , personnaly I wont miss it !
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:00:31 PM

I still got a question regarding the 1% fee for the buyer and I am still not sure how the convertion of cryptocurrency to fiat works in detail.

If I understand correctly these 1% fee includes, besides a commission for UTrust, the fee that is necessary to convert from crypto to fiat on an exchange. So what happens if I buy something very cheap, maybe only worth $! or something like that and I want to pay with Bitcoin. In this case the 1 % of such a tiny amount won't be enough to convert it to fiat, right?

Isn't this a general problem as long as cryptos got transaction fees? UTrust always has to send the crypto currency from its Escrow to the exchange partner in order to get it converted. Who pays for these transactions? Because as I stated above I guess the 1% fee wont be enough to cover that.

Well that's an interesting question, but the 1% don't implement the normal transaction fees if I get the answer of the dev right.

But if you see it real, you still have more fees in addition to the 1% or? Buyer and seller need to deal also with transaction costs of the crypto, or do I see it wrong?
You would likely be correct. I will clarify this for you and post it here in the next update, but the network fee is probably still to be paid by the users themselves. Given that this will become cheaper and cheaper (IOTA is free, Litecoin will soon be too, etc), this should only add insignificant overhead.

Yeah, I understand it the same way.
But as long as there are huge transaction fees (or network fees) that add up on top of the 1% fee I could understand everyone who wants to stick to traditional payment options instead of UTrust. Unforunately that's something UTrust can't do very much about for now, besides adding the option to pay with the tx-fee-free cryptos like IOTA.

I am not so aware of the IOTA structure, as I got afraid of the claiming process, so I haven't hold me up to date. How do they compensate the tx-fee-free structure?

I am not an expert  on IOTA either but as I understand there is no blockchain anymore but a so called Tangle. In order to make a transaction you have to validate two other transactions by a simple PoW.

I see, thank you. But that will be no option for coins like bitcoin etc, where miners want to get their share. So noone is getting anything at IOTA, right?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

Good to know the tokens don't have any dividend.

The influence on the price of Bittrex is too important in comparison to the dividends that token can offer.

Well, yeah, the amount of utrust won't give many dividends unless you have a HUGE amount, so that is what I think the reason they didn't go that route, it wouldn't get the token much value, it is better to increase its value with scarcity, burning tokens is a better solution, plus it will give the token an open door to some exchanges like Bitrrex.

This is the first time I hear about dividends in cryptocoins. I know what a dividend is from traditional stocks but what does it mean for cryptocurrencies? And what does it have to do with UTrust?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

50 mln - Pre-ICO (sold)

Wow, I did not know about those private investors.

Those investments were massive from the start !
Well yeah I see investors have taken up this project seriously! promising start
it's because UTRUST has a good idea - in demand on the market and excellent team!
rejosh

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:34 PM

rejosh

oh.. they changed crowdsale rules and I'm a little confused...
In which case investors will have a 20% bonus?

Mate please check this announcement. They were offering 20% bonus to all early supporter who are registered before 20the sept. I am assuming you are little late now.           

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078433.420

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

The influence on the price of Bittrex is too important in comparison to the dividends that token can offer.

Well, yeah, the amount of utrust won't give many dividends unless you have a HUGE amount, so that is what I think the reason they didn't go that route, it wouldn't get the token much value, it is better to increase its value with scarcity, burning tokens is a better solution, plus it will give the token an open door to some exchanges like Bitrrex.

This is the first time I hear about dividends in cryptocoins. I know what a dividend is from traditional stocks but what does it mean for cryptocurrencies? And what does it have to do with UTrust?

There are no dividends in UTrust. The definition of dividends in crypto I think is, a company obtain profits for its investments and share those profits with token holders (for example I have a friend with a good amount of Taas, Taas gives dividends quarterly, he received 30 ETH after four months of initial Taas' investment). Don't know if I exaplained it well but it should give the general idea Tongue

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:26:26 PM

There are no dividends in UTrust. The definition of dividends in crypto I think is, a company obtain profits for its investments and share those profits with token holders (for example I have a friend with a good amount of Taas, Taas gives dividends quarterly, he received 30 ETH after four months of initial Taas' investment). Don't know if I exaplained it well but it should give the general idea Tongue

Did he receive ETH or tokens worth ETH? Because some ICOs pretend to give dividends but in reality dilute the supply by creating more tokens. https://steemit.com/money/@fintekneeks/what-cryptocurrencies-pay-a-dividend

According to the community manager Kakumei, UTrust has deflation through the burning of coins. So maybe the words deflation and dividend were mixed up. Or, in a way it could be regarded a special kind of divided, a reinvestment dividend.
rejosh

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:27:25 PM

Its really great for people who invest in the pre ico. They smelll a very good project here. But I think its really worth it to participate in the ico, we will all have another chance to join the project. UTRUST is really a project with awesome possibility , personnaly I wont miss it !

I have invested reasonably big amount in the pre ico but I can promise you that I am not a coin flipper. I won’t dump this coins for $ 0.1 after the ICO. I believe in the project from day one that’s the reason I have invested in pre-ico. The earliest I will sell part of my coin is next year end. Infect I have read about both monetha and utrust white paper for at least 5 times. I have invested in both projects. But I felt from the white paper utrest was far superior idea compare to monetha. Utrust is only got 1% fee, accept ETH, ECR 20 and BTC, and the main think buyer protection for all physical and virtual goods. Monetha was sold in 18 minutes so you can guess how fast utrust will be gone.    

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
████                               
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

Well, a lot of ICOs were about dividends, I don't remember much about those project. I think that something called ICONOMi was an example.

I think that those ICO were the problem which bring the USA ICO ban, because those token could be considerate as securitues
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:45:10 PM

I think this project can bring down the Monetha project, because it is better in terms of security and protection of buyers and sellers.
We draw conclusions.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

Well, a lot of ICOs were about dividends, I don't remember much about those project. I think that something called ICONOMi was an example.

I think that those ICO were the problem which bring the USA ICO ban, because those token could be considerate as securitues
bittrex is not only one exchange, they raised the bar too high - now there to receive an invitation to bittrex is not so easy, I certainly believe in the success of the project, and I know they will eventually be there - but team must throw off the importance around this issue, and develop the project - do their work, then everything will be fine
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:07 PM

This is something i watch for when investing in ICO's. If big investors have invested, there must be a reason. They didn't get all that money by making bad investments, so the must have a nose for it.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

bittrex is not only one exchange, they raised the bar too high - now there to receive an invitation to bittrex is not so easy, I certainly believe in the success of the project, and I know they will eventually be there - but team must throw off the importance around this issue, and develop the project - do their work, then everything will be fine
Now Bitrex does not add any coins, the future behind decentralized exchanges such as 0x and Cybernetwork, so this problem will soon be gone.
This coin will be in demand on the market.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:12:08 PM

I think this project can bring down the Monetha project, because it is better in terms of security and protection of buyers and sellers.
We draw conclusions.

But the problem is that Monetha already got a lot of funding...
Investors wont invest twice... they can dump Monetha and fund Utrust :p

Really have high hopes for this project!
Cant wait to see it go
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:17:18 PM

We draw conclusions.

Cant wait to see it go

But Monetha dont have ready product yet. They only raised funds and this all. By their road map they dont have any action in this year. So Utrust have more good potencial and chance before Monetha...
Rigorous

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

Was thinking that crypto cards like Monaco, Centra and Tenx are very cool but Utrust can be really the big boy here, buyer protection is amust...speaking of crypto cards, are you going to collaborate with them?

Don't you think any of them are going to offer some kind of buyer protection? I mean, they are shaped like credit cards, they are used like credit cards, so people expect to be able to chargeback like credit cards? If that's not possible because of crypto, then the next alternative those cryptocard companies are going to look into are escrows...
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:55:35 PM

We draw conclusions.

Cant wait to see it go
It's not about the idea per se, its about the implementation.
And investors already invested a lot in the coin, there's a lot of interest in it.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: