Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

I saw your comparison between your platform and on the traditional platform. It is good that you are better than those traditional platforms. All of the things they can't manage you took charge out of it. That's a good thing. But I have a question, what makes you different from any other crypto related platforms?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:12:58 AM

I saw your comparison between your platform and on the traditional platform. It is good that you are better than those traditional platforms. All of the things they can't manage you took charge out of it. That's a good thing. But I have a question, what makes you different from any other crypto related platforms?

What other similar platforms you mean? I know only Monetha. But devs said advantages before Monetha today (its buyer protection and and more kind of cryptocurrencies than in Monetha)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

The platform aims to protect merchants from crypto volatility, consumer protection and refunds
At the same time as keeping low fees and high speed on transaction thanks to crypto.
You can read all about it even in the first pages of the whitepaper

Our aim is to build a next-generation payment gateway allowing buyers to user
their favorite cryptocurrency to buy goods and services with confidence from
merchants, incorporating a robust PayPal-like consumer protection and dispute
resolution scheme. We aim to drive the adoption of the API by the merchants by
providing them a way to receive directly in fiat currency from crypto-currency
buyers, shielding the merchant from market volatility and decreasing the risk of
accepting crypto-currency.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:05:06 AM

This project was great. They have concrete plan on how to operate this project, imagine we can use multiple cryptocurrencies for payment and it supports different tokens, when I watch the video presentation I felt that this project will become successful and with promising great ideas. Thats why it received huge support from investor since August. I loved this project cant wait for it.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:36:22 AM

Good to know the tokens don't have any dividend.

The influence on the price of Bittrex is too important in comparison to the dividends that token can offer.

Well, yeah, the amount of utrust won't give many dividends unless you have a HUGE amount, so that is what I think the reason they didn't go that route, it wouldn't get the token much value, it is better to increase its value with scarcity, burning tokens is a better solution, plus it will give the token an open door to some exchanges like Bitrrex.

This is the first time I hear about dividends in cryptocoins. I know what a dividend is from traditional stocks but what does it mean for cryptocurrencies? And what does it have to do with UTrust?

Well, a lot of ICOs were about dividends, I don't remember much about those project. I think that something called ICONOMi was an example.

I think that those ICO were the problem which bring the USA ICO ban, because those token could be considerate as securitues
bittrex is not only one exchange, they raised the bar too high - now there to receive an invitation to bittrex is not so easy, I certainly believe in the success of the project, and I know they will eventually be there - but team must throw off the importance around this issue, and develop the project - do their work, then everything will be fine
Bittrex not is only option when Poloniex has accepted listed ICO tokens on their exchange. I think Utrust does not need to listed on Bittrex exchange to attrative investors, it can listed on Poloniex if want to does that.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
mbtc31

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:51:39 AM

How much has been collected as of now ?

As of now, a total of 150mil tokens was sold out an equivalent of 15% of total supplies with 3.5mil usd in price.
Just only for 4days period since 25th to 28th of Aug 2017, pre ICO.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

the first and second sales was successful, they were 15% of total tokens but will there be a big problem on the grand sale this October? many of the investors are from China and china totally banned the bitcoin in their country.. will this bring a big wall for the ICO success ?
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

A payment platform that accepts cryptocurrencies is in fact long overdue. Cryptocurrency is listing almost a thousand coins already, I guess. And it waited for UTRUST before a revolutionary payment platform like this was developed. This is going to be a big project that will pool together a huge body of crypto fanatics.
shivam_

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

Hello.., Is there any bounty ? Please reply
Thank you.
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:02:26 AM

fast and cheaper in fees?? Utrust token will be huge. i will hold this for future transaction, imagine your holding your favorite cryptocurrency in a utrust platform to make payments. expect more people to invest on this platform .. by the way how many circulating supply token will be release?                                                                                                                                                                                                          
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:07:32 AM

Good to know the tokens don't have any dividend.

The influence on the price of Bittrex is too important in comparison to the dividends that token can offer.

Well, yeah, the amount of utrust won't give many dividends unless you have a HUGE amount, so that is what I think the reason they didn't go that route, it wouldn't get the token much value, it is better to increase its value with scarcity, burning tokens is a better solution, plus it will give the token an open door to some exchanges like Bitrrex.

This is the first time I hear about dividends in cryptocoins. I know what a dividend is from traditional stocks but what does it mean for cryptocurrencies? And what does it have to do with UTrust?

Well, a lot of ICOs were about dividends, I don't remember much about those project. I think that something called ICONOMi was an example.

I think that those ICO were the problem which bring the USA ICO ban, because those token could be considerate as securitues
bittrex is not only one exchange, they raised the bar too high - now there to receive an invitation to bittrex is not so easy, I certainly believe in the success of the project, and I know they will eventually be there - but team must throw off the importance around this issue, and develop the project - do their work, then everything will be fine
Bittrex not is only option when Poloniex has accepted listed ICO tokens on their exchange. I think Utrust does not need to listed on Bittrex exchange to attrative investors, it can listed on Poloniex if want to does that.

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mbtc31

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

the first and second sales was successful, they were 15% of total tokens but will there be a big problem on the grand sale this October? many of the investors are from China and china totally banned the bitcoin in their country.. will this bring a big wall for the ICO success ?

Yes, I have same questions since we all know whats hapoening now in China.
Since Over 90% Of Chinese ICOs Have Fully Reimbursed Their Investors.
More than 90 percent of Chinese token offerings have refunded their investors’ money in full, and some Chinese exchanges have also issued restitutions as they prepare to suspend cryptocurrency trading.
What is the possible effect of the current issues happening in China for this project?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

fast and cheaper in fees?? Utrust token will be huge. i will hold this for future transaction, imagine your holding your favorite cryptocurrency in a utrust platform to make payments. expect more people to invest on this platform .. by the way how many circulating supply token will be release?                                                                                                                                                                                                          
they already release 150,000,000 tokens last month and will release 700 million more next month
they will have anohter 150 million for dilution and bounties so all in all it will be 1 billion Utrust tokens !!

huge supply token, but with huge number of users is no problem.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:23:44 AM

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

i want to see Utrust and Valus to collide, both of them want protections of buyer in any items to be sell .. as Utrust will be on payment method and for the valus to sealed the protection of the buyer and assure the legit issue of the brand..
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:37:03 AM

paypal are connected with big companies for online selling, will Utrust do the samae but the question again, are thoose companies willing to accept crypto currencies especially Utrust? or will Utrust launch their own online store too ?

I saw at least 7 of your posts in last two pages. The team is answering question regularly but we can do them a favor by asking in one post. Not 7 post in 2 a little amount of time.

By the way, most of your questions are answered here: https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/utrust/UTRUST-whitepaper-v1.0.1.pdf

Xenrise

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:53:54 AM

What other similar platforms you mean? I know only Monetha. But devs said advantages before Monetha today (its buyer protection and and more kind of cryptocurrencies than in Monetha)

The platform aims to protect merchants from crypto volatility, consumer protection and refunds
At the same time as keeping low fees and high speed on transaction thanks to crypto.
You can read all about it even in the first pages of the whitepaper

Our aim is to build a next-generation payment gateway allowing buyers to user
their favorite cryptocurrency to buy goods and services with confidence from
merchants, incorporating a robust PayPal-like consumer protection and dispute
resolution scheme. We aim to drive the adoption of the API by the merchants by
providing them a way to receive directly in fiat currency from crypto-currency
buyers, shielding the merchant from market volatility and decreasing the risk of
accepting crypto-currency.
Ohh so UTRUST is capable on doing that. I believe that this platform will succeed as what I can see for its objective. Thank you for answering my question and sharing their whitepaper I'm inquiring about this project probably someday I might use it.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:59:42 AM

Thank you.

i think bounty program already closed. this threat not for bounties. this threat is for investor communities. we talk here for know about project deeply.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:06:13 AM

A payment platform that accepts cryptocurrencies is in fact long overdue. Cryptocurrency is listing almost a thousand coins already, I guess. And it waited for UTRUST before a revolutionary payment platform like this was developed. This is going to be a big project that will pool together a huge body of crypto fanatics.

I agree with you! I think UTRUST will be huge and people will surely use this platform its like a one stop shop and their fee's will be cheap and that is what our community is looking for. I can't wait to use this once everything is done.

Xenrise

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:06:37 AM

Thank you.
It is already closed and the bounty thread is not active anymore. Only this Announcement thread. Here is the link of their bounty campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: