Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

fast and cheaper in fees?? Utrust token will be huge. i will hold this for future transaction, imagine your holding your favorite cryptocurrency in a utrust platform to make payments. expect more people to invest on this platform .. by the way how many circulating supply token will be release?                                                                                                                                                                                                          
they already release 150,000,000 tokens last month and will release 700 million more next month
they will have anohter 150 million for dilution and bounties so all in all it will be 1 billion Utrust tokens !!

huge supply token, but with huge number of users is no problem.

there will be no problem on huge amount of token. Utrust  will project will keep the token cycling with there great apps that will protect seller from buyers and have a secured transaction on both part.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:16:54 AM

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.

Yes that was a bit long to wait! but investors i think will look on the ICO price of 0.03 USD per token and wait for a few days because the real token value will be 0.065 i think that's the main marketing of the project.

May be price a little less would be better? because so big differense between Pre-ICO and ICO  Roll Eyes
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:27:30 AM

Do you have any differences with Monetha? they developing same product also?
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:47:32 AM

Wow. This is cool. UTRUST will let you use multiple Cypto currencies to pay for merchants with low exchange fees. I look forward into this project.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:55:06 AM

Similar, but not same.
devs said yestarday, that they have advantages before Monetha (its buyer protection and and more kind of cryptocurrencies than in Monetha)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

fast and cheaper in fees?? Utrust token will be huge. i will hold this for future transaction, imagine your holding your favorite cryptocurrency in a utrust platform to make payments. expect more people to invest on this platform .. by the way how many circulating supply token will be release?                                                                                                                                                                                                          
they already release 150,000,000 tokens last month and will release 700 million more next month
they will have anohter 150 million for dilution and bounties so all in all it will be 1 billion Utrust tokens !!

huge supply token, but with huge number of users is no problem.

there will be no problem on huge amount of token. Utrust  will project will keep the token cycling with there great apps that will protect seller from buyers and have a secured transaction on both part.

Also, on each transaction some amount of tokens will be burned. So, with time supply will decrease and value will increase.
BTCmax24

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

Do you have investors from China? What is your back up plan once they ask for refunds for their tokens investments because it will affect your projects. The government of China banning the ico and they are closing down all bitcoin exchanges that makes huge investors make a full refunds from their investments in coins and tokens. Are those issues cant affect this project? What can you say about it.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:22:21 AM

Do you have investors from China? What is your back up plan once they ask for refunds for their tokens investments because it will affect your projects. The government of China banning the ico and they are closing down all bitcoin exchanges that makes huge investors make a full refunds from their investments in coins and tokens. Are those issues cant affect this project? What can you say about it.

Didn't the Chinese government already block ico's? At least thats what i thought. We don't need Chinese investors for Utrust u think it has hype enough!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:24:26 AM

Didn't the Chinese government already block ico's? At least thats what i thought. We don't need Chinese investors for Utrust u think it has hype enough!

It's irrelevant if the Chinese government banned ICO's . you can still buy if you want. they can't ban your wallet.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:24:39 AM

Dear community,

Kakumei here, the official community manager / support.

First of all, let me thank you very much for the support and questions in the past few days. We really appreciate your interest and I aim to answer all your questions every day. Also a big thank you to our community volunteers on the forums, Slack, Discord, Telegram and WeChat. Your continuous efforts make our community as great as it is.

Now, to your questions!

Was thinking that crypto cards like Monaco, Centra and Tenx are very cool but Utrust can be really the big boy here, buyer protection is amust...speaking of crypto cards, are you going to collaborate with them?

We have no such immediate plans but cannot rule out that we would in the long-term.

As far as I know there won't be paid any dividends. Or am I wrong? A problem with coins paying dividends is that it is often very hard for them to get listed on bigger exchanges.

UTRUST will not pay dividends, but I guess you could argue that you have "implied dividends" by us burning token to decrease global supply. It's not though. Think of it as the opposite of inflation in fiat. That's what that is.

If im not mistaken, i heard that bittrex wouldnt accept any dividend coin/token.
But where did you get the information that if you keeping Utrust tokens you will get extra %?

Don't know about Bittrex as they also have Omise and NEO, among other coins. But to make it crystal clear: UTRUST is not paying dividends.

There is some healthy press and video material popping up around UTRUST, so I believe that this may be another one of those success story ICOS that have a good following and also an excellent service/product. I am confident that it will sell out quite fast, even in this bearish market and the China debacles looming over us. Nothing can stock blockchain development now and as a Chinese living abroad I embrace technological advancement as I am sure many of my Chinese countrymen will as well.

Thank you very much!

I still got a question regarding the 1% fee for the buyer and I am still not sure how the convertion of cryptocurrency to fiat works in detail.

If I understand correctly these 1% fee includes, besides a commission for UTrust, the fee that is necessary to convert from crypto to fiat on an exchange. So what happens if I buy something very cheap, maybe only worth $! or something like that and I want to pay with Bitcoin. In this case the 1 % of such a tiny amount won't be enough to convert it to fiat, right?

Isn't this a general problem as long as cryptos got transaction fees? UTrust always has to send the crypto currency from its Escrow to the exchange partner in order to get it converted. Who pays for these transactions? Because as I stated above I guess the 1% fee wont be enough to cover that.

This strongly depends on the currency you are paying with. Bitcoin will naturally be more expensive, while Litecoin, IOTA, NEO etc will be free. Not confirming any currencies here, but there are already free or next to free ones in the wild that can be used. Even Ethereum and Bitcoin working on fixing this.

According to their whitepaper they accept both, ETH and Bitcoin.

This is correct. We accept 0.2+ ETH and 0.02+ BTC contributions in the ICO.

How much did they raise in pre ICO? Is hard to compete right now with the crisis and flood of ICOs, but they have some time to focus on advertising.

Private investors: 100m
Pre-ICO: 50m

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/early-supporter-reward-e9a862208b7f missed early supporter discount. is there still any tier discount when open?

Sorry to hear that! We even extended it by one day (including the 20th as our communication may not have been clear).

That was a good question, i didn't even think about that. But i know Vitalek (Ethereum) is working on reducing fee by a lot. Just look at one of his recent tweets (https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/909826646483509248) They are working on several changes to make this happen.

Exactly, thanks for sharing!

I correctly understood that if I keep tokens Utrust I'll get extra % ?
And what will be the fee for payment by other crypto-currencies?

As already stated: No, no dividends.
We will burn tokens which have implied gains in the long-run.

Are you the first on the market with this idea?
Do you have any competitors?
What are your partners?
Thanks Smiley

1. We believe so! There are other payment gateways, but no payment platform like UTRUST. Buyer protection is a real deal with us, not provided by any other project so far.
2. No direct competitors, but similar projects that would include Monetha.
3. We will announce more information before, during and after the ICO.

What is the reason for the postponement of the date of the ICO?
Do I need passport data to purchase tokens? Can all countries participate?
And when will I get the tokens?

1. We will release an in-depth medium article in the next week or two explaining why we thought this was the best course of action.
2. Not at this point, but with changing regulation I cannot confirm or deny anything at this point.
3. As per our whitepaper, the tokens will become withdrawable 3 days after the ICO ends.

Which is quite a cool construction.

We think so, too!

But i think the ICO price is still cheaper than in the future when many people are using UTrust.

Pure speculation but we like to think so, too!

As usual, I hope I was of help. I will be back every day to answer all of your questions.

Thank you and have a nice weekend everybody!

Thank you for this clear explanation. Is there a calculation available for the amount of tokens that will be burned with each transaction? I kinda missed that in the White-paper.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:35:57 AM

I think they have a similarities but they not same ...
Utrust will be powerful token in the future ^^
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

Thank you for this clear explanation. Is there a calculation available for the amount of tokens that will be burned with each transaction? I kinda missed that in the White-paper.

Its on page 21 and 22 of the whitepaper.
Cropped the relevant part for You, if you want to read more check the whitepaper

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:49:35 AM

how this project going ,any movement ,when will ico ended ,thanks!
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

I think they did already.. My question is why do they need to refund people from China that invested in their company when its not UTRUST fault that the government of China is banning ICO's and those exchanges they have.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

I think Monetha does not offer buyer protection and only accepts Ethereum currencies. UTrust on the other hand will accept all major cryptos over time.
Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

Utrust will definitely a superb platform. I guess security system being used now is pretty good. kudos to all bounty campaign who participated on this project.. best of luck for this ICO. Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

I think Monetha does not offer buyer protection and only accepts Ethereum currencies. UTrust on the other hand will accept all major cryptos over time.

What kind of protection do they offer? Not so like banks that can return, for example stolen money from a card. There is a dispute with the seller, if this does not work, then a third party is involved as an arbitrator. But such protection works only if the seller is interested in long-term work and is not a fraud. If it is a fraud, then the arbitration mechanism does not work.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:28:56 AM

They are both creating a platform for online payments, but they differ in many aspects.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:39:10 AM

I know there is still time till ICO, but im bothered with the road map where you state that you will do tests only in Q2 2018 and get partnered up in Q3. For me it sound really late to get a partner, the problem of this project is that it cant stand alone but needs platforms to use it on. I really hope you can attract good partners.

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

They are both creating a platform for online payments, but they differ in many aspects.
Could you please explain us the differences in detail? As far as I know the main differences are that Monetha accepts only ETH and ECR20 while UTRUST seems to accept all major currencies. I also can not find anything related to buyer protection in the Monetha whitepaper.

BTC IS KING!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: