Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16178 times)
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

I hope that it never happens, I still believe that Bitcoin is not something made to replace or harm the current banking system, it is created to improve and enhance it to be able to give a more credible and faster system. The block chain technology aims to provide a better financial system to the world. I hope the banks and other institutions and companies even the governments would see the good things that it is offering and not just the selfish thinking that it is there to destroy or eliminate them.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

banks already start war against bitcoin but it not big like media war on bitcoin and cryptocurrency now everyone is waiting fir crypto price to get back to december price and leave crypto trading 

How about ripple shit coin? A coin owned by a bank? Pleaseee
Perhaps banks will start a real war when they feel threatened, more likely when crypto market cap reaches tens of trillions or even hundreds of trillions

Agree with you! Now banks prefer to take part in crypto "game" and have rather good income.
kache2018

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

I think is just because of the competition. People nowadays choose to invest with bitcoin rather than putting their money in the bank. This becomes the turning point where banks spreads negative image for crytocurrencies. Eventually, if biggest bank depositors pull-out their moneys in the bank this becomes the start of war between the bank against cryptocurrencies as a whole.
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

In my opinion, banks already started a war against bitcoin, but not publicly.
For example, in my country, central bank shared internal memo, their own opinion that bitcoin is not currency or financial asset.
We can't even report income from bitcoin since tax office does not accept bitcoin as money.
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:35:27 AM

Banks will take cover with regulation, I'm sure banks do not directly war with bitcoin because banks' business is following the rules then banks will ask the government to banned bitcoin and assume the use of bitcoin is against the law.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

Many believe that bitcoin has the potential to become the new currency and could replace the real money in the future and this poses big threat to the banks. It is because government and banks has no control over it. That's why they would limit this potential, like in some countries, they banned it.  They would destroy it before it would destroy them.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

he bitcoin value has increased and the banks against for the bitcoin because the transaction it will barriers to their investment so they do not want bitcoin because of those who invested and miners.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:32:20 AM

Such a war is already taking place. This is evidenced by recent information that one of the largest banks in Poland ordered for $ 30,000 fictional negative information about the crypto currency in social networks.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

If the bitcoins will legal all over the world i feel, so banks will automatically start war, moreover it's not popular in comment man i means to say only 40% people hardly know by feature of bitcoin usage which make bank not thoughtful about bitcoins.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

As far as I know bank company provides money. I see that crypto currency is an advantage for bank companies because people who work for bitcoin might save for them isn't that advantage? And crypto currency is also a form of money, and money helps someone to grow. So the bottom line is it might be the bank companies would go against bitcoin if there is an issue occur.  Shocked
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

Yes possible! Banking is business and a lot influencial people or even the government control the distribution of financial institution .they can shot down or forbid any thansaction from exchange that can effect the flow of bitcoint transaction.

And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

Hикoгдa.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

As far as I know bank company provides money. I see that crypto currency is an advantage for bank companies because people who work for bitcoin might save for them isn't that advantage? And crypto currency is also a form of money, and money helps someone to grow. So the bottom line is it might be the bank companies would go against bitcoin if there is an issue occur. 

i guess no, bitcoin and cryptos is a big threat for the banks because we all know that people will always prefer to switch on investing on them rather than banks because cryptos can give them much return equivalent for their invested capital but banks do only give them about 1% or less interest per year. there is also a big chance and posibility that banks can turn into a scam or will close unepectedly because of bankruptcy due to illegal activities while bitcoin on the other hand is more safer and can less prone to this.
deep_thought

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

Theres a constant and on going war between banks and bitcoin.
Nothing to be surprised about.
Since theres conflict of interest, traditional media try to "damage" or "control" it.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
What the Chinese is only the beginning. There is no doubt other countries and regions will start to impose restrictions. This is the natural flow of events revolving around concepts and ideas that threaten the status quo. It is quote surprising that it has been allowed to reach the levels it already has. Most people are prepared for a lot more volatility in these markets as a result.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

As far as I know bank company provides money. I see that crypto currency is an advantage for bank companies because people who work for bitcoin might save for them isn't that advantage? And crypto currency is also a form of money, and money helps someone to grow. So the bottom line is it might be the bank companies would go against bitcoin if there is an issue occur.  Shocked

Well, obviously at some point, there really are a lot of benefits that the banks and the governments can get because of cryptos if they get regulated. But the thing is, it isn't possible yet to do so or they are still trying to find ways to regulate it. Which is completely against the ideology of this industry(at least most of the people in here and the guy(s) who created bitcoins). This creates a lot of conflict on interests between banks and the people who are into crypto currencies. But even so, I think that we have no other ways to go but regulation. Sad, but that is the reality we have to accept.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Maybe in some countries who are plenty of its citizens are using bitcoins.
Because we all know that bitcoin.can survive without banks. And that is the biggest fears of bank owners.
Also there is possible bad effect of bank operation when all people are start to depend to cryptocurrencies.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

Bitcoin started the war.

At the moment the banks defenses are holding strong but the wave of new troops is causing fractures.

The very reason bitcoin was invented was to attack the central controlled banks

Central banks are;

1) Privately owned and run
2) Known to implement governments after wars, coups, removal of monarchies, invasion, supporting rebellion
3) Known to use governments to allow them to print money freely
4) Known to increase inflation that always benefits profits over any citizen's wealth
5) A criminal cabal using global corporations, governments (debt owners) to further criminal trade
6) Known to cause the 2008 GFC - the last straw that caused Bitcoin to be invented in 2009

Update on the war

A new battle has been undertaken with the kobayashi (maru) entering the war

With over 160000 BTC troops kobayashi either allied with the banks or on his own have attacked the bitcoin defenses breaking the wall and causing a retreat

the 8000 BTC USD WALL is holding strong with reinforcements entering the fray. But still there is plenty of red.

The banks are using the offensive to promote their centralized troops (coins and tokens) with minor advances into decentralized zones (altcoins)

Reinforcements are on the way with various affrays into the media zones with outstanding success in public awareness of allying with bitcoin

kobayashi has more weapons of mass destruction but with resolve and support for decentralization many new bitcoiners have a chance for cheap entry into a successful war

lock your orders and load your troops

BREAKING NEWS!

A new front in the war has opened with the banks openly attacking bitcoin.

The central banks themselves have announced to the world the banks are terrified bitcoin will destroy their last defenses. This exposes the truth of the banks control over our fiat currency and the pyramid scheme it is built on.

Using our own government policy and law (not citizen choices), banks are undertaking a full frontal attack on the crypto currencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8TQHj6u7EQ

The article outlines the next development in the CURRENCY WARS!!!

Grin
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

I do not think that the banks will start a war against bitcoin. Perhaps they express their fears about bitcoin, but they can not do anything, because bitcoin is not prohibited by law. Of course, he is not legalized, but still ...
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

I think that banks especially where my country lives will not fight bitcoin growth. if only for the reason bitcoin is used as a place for money laundering and crime.
why I say and think so.
because bitcoin is helpful especially for people who do not have a steady job.
bitcoin also provides an opportunity especially for the poor to become millionaires.
the question of money laundering and the use of the crime depends on each individual person. let the world of Google bitcoin telegram and so forth can also be used as a tool of masculinity. therefore return to each of us .
let's use and use the bitcoin digital world as well as possible to achieve the dream of a brighter future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: