Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:09:39 AM

banks start this war but use government to destroy bitcoin so that we find some governments ban bitcoin and other classify bitcoin as dark use
Actually Banks are presented to the goverment in the financial of that country. So of course the goverment will protect the banks from Bitcoin by banning them . But actually it's not a smart action.   

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:46 AM

I think if the banks are willing to cooperate with bitcoin, maybe the world will be very good if both of these possibilities happen, but looking on the other side, it will not happen, because of the difference of opinion that makes bitcoin and bank impossible to work together, but they are fighting today, if we can realize it, from the issue issues that are made by the bank ...
cryptodyn

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

I think banks are not stupid. At the moment, they are looking for a way to make money with bitcoin, more and more traders are in it. Then if they realize they can't make money out of it, then they'll start fighting it.
Bitcoinstein

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

starting a war against Bitcoin? they already heavily invested in it.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:47:02 AM

There will be no war against Bitcoin by banks. I guarantee it. Because they are starting to use it. More and more banks are doing that.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:59 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you thing it will happen and when?

People been making those kind of allegations and other complicated conspiracy theories since bitcoin's inception, it never happened and it will never happen, people working at banks don't care about bitcoin, shareholders don't care, CEOs don't care, tellers even less.

I agree! For me bitcoin and banks will never compete, because instead of competiting it banks will consider the growth of money in investing in bitcoin and they will embrace some of the advantage of it.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:07:06 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
Banks themselves use capital for fraud, only in small quantities. But there will never be a war, they will most likely find a compromise and will work together. Why fight if you can benefit.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:16:31 AM

Banks are also connected with our government and I believe the reason for this its because they cannot manipulate Bitcoin or cryptocurrency since it may take time for them to create a certain rule/policies for it. For me, instead of war against btc it will be better if they merge and make the business grow (I think this is not possible)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

Banks are also connected with our government and I believe the reason for this its because they cannot manipulate Bitcoin or cryptocurrency since it may take time for them to create a certain rule/policies for it. For me, instead of war against btc it will be better if they merge and make the business grow (I think this is not possible)
Since bitcoin is decentralized, it can't be manipulated so even they make appeals for any reason it will be impossible, since bitcoin can be a great gelp in every nations economy i think bitcoin and bank will not have any priblem since they both give benefits for the people.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:42:32 AM

I'm really not sure how bitcoin affects banks but I do think they really don't care about bitcoin and does not understand bitcoin at all. They can't force people to not learn and invest in bitcoin but they can manipulate their beliefs with bitcoin. It just totally depends on the person if he/she believes on what they are saying. Probably, they are afraid that's because they can see how much the value is increasing and it will lose them some customers they see the threats that they should also actually make advantage from it instead of thinking it as a threat. They just can't do anything but just spreading rumors but in reality, they can't sue or file charges with bitcoin. Cheesy Cheesy
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

Do you thing it will happen and when?

People been making those kind of allegations and other complicated conspiracy theories since bitcoin's inception, it never happened and it will never happen, people working at banks don't care about bitcoin, shareholders don't care, CEOs don't care, tellers even less.

They only complain about the unfair paying field, they have to spend millions in compliance while some bitcoin startups who offer similar services don't.

I think banks will make their own crypto currency like XRP where it can be centralized and have the same features of the banks or its operations is being supported by banks, whereas block chain technology is coexisting with the fiat these altcoins will serve as intermediary or bridge to connect the two.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:33:38 AM

I think it's inevitable that this happens. The reason is very simple, because bitcoin moves the cheese in the banking industry. The bank is not centralized, it is a tool for the government service, and bitcoin will greatly reduce the bank's profits

Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:06 AM

Banks are already in war with bitcoin ever since, perhaps you didn't hear what JP Morgan CEO "James Dimon" said recently about bitcoin. Dimon calls bitcoin as a "fraud" beyond tulip bubble and that single handedly caused a drop by about 30% of bitcoin price.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:39:29 AM

At present, Bitcoin completely does not constitute a threat to the banks. It is beyond the scope of consideration. Chicago has characterized him as the same as stocks. How can it pose a threat to banks? ?

kleinkrypto

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:38:06 PM

be sure, the banks, goverments and companies know about bitcoin, they understand it and they take care of it. Right now the amount of money beeing invested in cryptos is not high enough to force some reactions, but if it increases the banks will react. They will make a few own controllable coins or use Ripple and that will be the end of our rise.

Dont understand me wrong, i love this underground and Robin Hood feelintg of cryptos, but dont be that naiv and believe it will  last forever.
JayT22

Activity: 168

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

i dont think that banks will start a war against bitcoin.think they will get more affilated with bitcoin in future.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:43:55 PM

I think Bitcoin is still relatively small in the grand scheme of things, and banks will not get involved until the next volley (that is after the upcoming crash) and then they will realize that cryptocurrency is the real deal.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
trapp19

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:58:27 PM

even if they do start it, their succeeding to the technology, applying blockchain technology themselves. they want to control something they cant,,,long shot to control bitcoin really.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

I think the bank is now in a dying condition, although this may only happen in my country, because in reality the bank interest given for savings or deposits is very small, in the last 2 months the interest of the bank where I work has dropped twice, and the other fact there are already two different banks around my town that have closed ..

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:25:55 AM

Do you think it will happen and when?

I think when bitcoins reach a whopping $10000, banks wilk try to bring down bitcoins with all their might. But I'm guessing they'll all fail because of how bitcoins are really unstoppable right now. I'm guessing as well that bitcoins would even increase in price once they actually try to bring it down.
And why wait for bitcoin to gain even more notoriety, 10000 is another one of those milestones that as soon as it is achieved there is going to be tons of articles about bitcoin around the web, why wait for bitcoin to get even more promotion, if they want to kill bitcoin they need to do it now, but I guess they do not do it because they know they cannot kill bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: