Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16178 times)
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:38:21 AM

The question is NOT when will bank start war, the first question should be why bank start a war against bitcoins?. There's nothing wrong with bitcoins neither its illegal. Its a pure cryptocurrency. Bank can't start a war against bitcoins because bitcoins also gives some profit to banks when  people encash bitcoins, they put this amount in their bank accounts.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:25:22 AM

If there have been many countries that legalize bitcoin and the world's population have used bitcoin then maybe the banks and also the government will fight bitcoin. I do not think bitcoin should be resisted, I just hope bitcoin will continue to be supported for the advancement of a developing country economy.
I think never, because I am sure that one day the banks will also accept bitcoin as a legal currency and they will also start dealings in bitcoin. They will install ATM machines in their banks which will act as the ATMs for paper currencies today.

Besides if they start cold war against bitcoin defeat will be their destiny. So it will be good for them never ever think of a war with bitcoin world.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

The question is NOT when will bank start war, the first question should be why bank start a war against bitcoins?. There's nothing wrong with bitcoins neither its illegal. Its a pure cryptocurrency. Bank can't start a war against bitcoins because bitcoins also gives some profit to banks when  people encash bitcoins, they put this amount in their bank accounts.
That is the point right there, banks are benefiting for people who are converting their Bitcoin to Fiat Currency via Bank Deposits, and they can profit from it in many ways such as charging people on withdrawing their money, and also loaning out your money with interest. I don't think Banks sees Bitcoin as a threat because they can adapt to it and take advantage from it. I don't even think that the biggest cryptocurrency can post as a threat to Banks.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
If the people know about bitcoin and the good factor of it that bitcoin can't collect tax and interest from you. So i think of all people know about it im sure that the people who trust banks will definitely go to the bitcoin and trust to the bitcoin. But as for now in the other country i think the war of the banks anf bitcoin was happening now for the other country so they banned it in their country
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Its just a matter of time, if bitcoin will continue to expands then this is just another trial. There will be lots of accusations, some might be true that this is the perfect plan for money laundering, but some might just spreading rumors to take that slice of cakes inside bitcoin. As we know lots of money pouring into bitcoin markets recently and when it becomes bigger, then those big bankers will surely give a try for this new kind of investment
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:25:16 PM

If banks really start a war against bitcoin I think it is considered a negative and bad news for everyone. On the other hand if they are able to co-exist and support one another finding the best solutions to current problems then I believe that will be a better way all around. What do you think? And I don't think banks one will take over the other as well..

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

When it would be acceptable all over the world. When people might start using it as a normal way to exchange goods or make deals. I think that will be the time when banks will start a war against Bitcoin!
tamim005

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:55:46 PM

When the income is closed in banks. They will see their members decreasing day by day the banks will start a fight against Bitcoin.
Ethan_Locke

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Make a Bet, Make a Bit!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

I think in terms of starting a war, the time for that has passed. Banks now have an opportunity to align themselves with Bitcoin and begin using it in order to provide good returns for both bitcoin users along with the clients of the bank. Its a war that I cannot see them winning.

If they dont begin to act in their clients best interests they will ultimately begin to loose their speculative investors for alternative wealth management companies etc.

MECKABIT ║█║║█║ MAKE A BET, MAKE A BIT! ║█║║█║ MECKABIT
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰❰  PLAY FOR FREE  ❱❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INSTANT DEPOSITS PROMOTIONAL EVENTS PROVABLY FAIR
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

I think in terms of starting a war, the time for that has passed. Banks now have an opportunity to align themselves with Bitcoin and begin using it in order to provide good returns for both bitcoin users along with the clients of the bank. Its a war that I cannot see them winning.

If they dont begin to act in their clients best interests they will ultimately begin to loose their speculative investors for alternative wealth management companies etc.

You have nicely summed up today's scenario of relationship between banks and bitcoin. Earlier it was a common believe that banks are wary of Bitcoin and would stand against it. But the trend is showing something opposite. Recently two of the giant bankers of the Wall Street has shown interest in Bitcoin. In other parts of the world, like Japan and Switzerland, banks are inheriting Bitcoin in their system and have started providing various services for the same. Many countries are involved in making their own cryptocurrencies and are not in any process of banning Bitcoin. Banks today can't ignore Bitcoin when it is growing largely in financial landscape. In most countries banks and Bitcoin will work together.
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

I think it will happens soon. When the banks feels really threatened by bitcoin.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:54:09 PM

Banks have already lost the war with bitcoin. If at first they ignored bitcoin and other crypto currency, then they tried to limit everything and not recognize it, but now they are actively cooperating with it and, using its advanced blockchein technology, unite themselves and create their digital coins within the banking system for the speed and convenience of their services customers.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:24:30 PM

Its just a matter of time, if bitcoin will continue to expands then this is just another trial. There will be lots of accusations, some might be true that this is the perfect plan for money laundering, but some might just spreading rumors to take that slice of cakes inside bitcoin. As we know lots of money pouring into bitcoin markets recently and when it becomes bigger, then those big bankers will surely give a try for this new kind of investment
I am sure the banks are trading Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, the profits from the Forex or Stock market can not compete to the profits with the cryptocurrency market in current. Even, the FUDs created by the Chinese government also to help them buy more Bitcoin Grin.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:25:23 PM

It will be understood if they make war against bitcoin. I believe bitcoin is a potential threat for them. Imagine if they get bankrupt because people stop using them or saving their money in them. A good percentage of their clients turning to bitcoin and just stop needing them will already be a big loss in their part. They have to do something to take people's interests on ceyptocurrency or else they will suffer.
Alejandro_Yashuo

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:12 PM

I think, that will be soon. So be careful with your BTC and forget about credit cards  Shocked
Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

to my own view, when banks start a war against bitcoin is when there is no deposit slip customers in banks again, that is people are not going to banks to deposit, they are going into bitcoin to deposit!
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:31:36 PM

By making various issues and asking the government banned bitcoin of course it is the beginning of the bank to get rid of bitcoin. but I'm optimistic though the bank start a war bitcoin will continue to improve.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:03:07 PM

in my country we say;you need to kiss the hand which you can't win at arm wrestling.When i translate it,it become a meanless but thats to point.THe all banks has to make deal with bitcoin
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:15:28 PM

They already started a cold war against Bitcoin I think because most of the top online payment platform like Paypal and Skrill that accepts Visa, Master and other cards doesn't welcome Bitcoin in converting to their websites because they know that it is a suicide attempt in their part doing business to the greatest revolutionary digital currency.

Banks compare to Bitcoin is nothing when it comes through the digital world because it is way more faster and cheaper in sending and receiving transactions in the whole world and it has no hidden charges that makes your money disappear without your consent. And I also think that Bankers already made a move in talking to some government in regulating this Cryptocurrency exchanges.
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

I don't think there will be a war. There's no way for them to stop anything, but only cooperate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: