Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
Gradus728

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:25 PM

Recently, some countries have faced the problem of hyperinflation. The currencies of individual states depreciate so much that citizens have to pay a huge amount of cash bills to make even a small purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:01:16 PM

There is no way to stop bitcoin, no matter banks position neither countries position, people are free to do whatever they wanna with their money, unlike the concept of the countrie and banks wanna you to believe you need to invest into them that are the best results and safety investements. A lot knowed companies had already asked a license to operate into crypto market due to its big potencial and results, since the begining some companies did tryed to kill bitcoin, and without any sucess all of them had failed, bitcoin has conquered its space.
Nelson2

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

I think this warrior is not going to lose the banks, I like Bitcoin very much, but it seems that it will take a long time to spread to the public, the banks are used for a lot of jobs, that is, they have taken place somewhere in our life.
Glenn10

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:56:35 PM

I think banks will be forced to allow bitcoin as real currency in the nearest future, because i don't see any logical reason to start a war or battle between banks and bitcoin, in fact bitcoin will even help banks a lot more to get more users
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:10:04 PM

I think banks will be forced to allow bitcoin as real currency in the nearest future, because i don't see any logical reason to start a war or battle between banks and bitcoin, in fact bitcoin will even help banks a lot more to get more users
Yes I think the peaceful way is the right option for banks, They don't need to create a war, As you said bitcoin will help banks to get more users in the future, so if they begin a world, I think it will be a very bad decisions from the goverments, and I believe that bitcoin will not be affected by that because it's too strong and people like it too much.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:17:04 PM

It's already happening, search for negative issues of Bitcoin and you can see national banks around the world are trying to get involved with regulation on cryptocurrencies... proposals. Key personnel would publicly speak out about Bitcoin negatively, and ponzi schemes, tax avoiders, money laundering, ICOs are some of their favorite highlights.

it's perfectly normal anyway as governments are closely tied with banks.

Yes,  you right. Someone from jp morgan declared bitcoin a fraud and would blow up. Bank start to attacks bitcoin because they are afraid of bitcoin and blockchain. Bank is the same as the another companies that don't not like anything which can disturb their business. Bitcoin has very good features that can easily attracts people to use it the use of bank service will be reduced.
Banks are probably the worst monopoly on earth and it is obvious they are not going to give up all what they have won without a fight, but they do not quite get how are they going to fight bitcoin and they are trying to do everything in their power to stall the fight with bitcoin until they find a way to beat it but it seems they are realizing it is a lost cause, they are never going to defeat bitcoin,
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

I think the bank will start a war against bitcoin when the people who save money on bank are continuously decreasing and turning to bitcoin. The bank will surely improve their system to match the needs of people and to make sure the security of others money. Or they will think of something that they can also get benefits

C
Finally C is!!!
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:12 AM

Lets not let this happen. Banks are still useful these days but they are becoming vulnerable because they are forgetting to enforce their security so they are not that secure. Bank accounts today are still opened because it is still one of the good ways to keep money. You can also invest in trusted banks if you want your idle money to earn.

If banks is seeing bitcoin as a threat then they will be overthrown because the price of bitcoin is still rising and it is gaining more power as the prices rises significantly.
cyp08

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:41:09 AM

I think this warrior is not going to lose the banks, I like Bitcoin very much, but it seems that it will take a long time to spread to the public, the banks are used for a lot of jobs, that is, they have taken place somewhere in our life.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:02:46 PM

I believe they are still figuring out a way to begin fight. Only that they shall try and fail.

They have already seen they cant beat them, reason they are joining them..
Of course banks will find ways to  anticipate this but not to fight against crypto, instead it will give room for it and start accepting bitcoin and other coins. Because there's in nothing they can do, if they don't participate this new created technology. In fact, they can also benefits this as it will make transactions with digital currencies by applying fees in transacting with them.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

Jamie Dimon and Warren Buffett have already started firing warning shots.  The real problem for Wall Street is that Crypto is starting to nibble away at their market capitalization.  DJIA Market cap is 6,000,000,000,000 dollars.  The market cap of Crypto is 168,000,000,000 and growing.  If money keeps flowing in to crypto it will have to come from somewhere, and that will be Wall Street.  Startups are going the ICO route instead of getting their money from venture capitalists.  In the past that was the only source of capital for risky ventures.  Now people with a little bit of bitcoin can invest in a startup. 

BoA is getting ready to deploy a stupid micro payment system.  It will fail.  People are turning away from traditional, oops I mean legacy, banks. BoA trying to emulate what crypto does is like grampa trying to hang out with teenagers at the mall.  Fucking creepy and unwanted. 

Pakar11220

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

why you ask such a these type of negative question, it  gives a lot of benefits to people which are fullfill our basic needs and a lot of other needs such as travelling, food, sports etc.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Banks will never be able to start a war against Bitcoin because Bitcoin is decentralized and banks are centralized therefore no matter how powerful they think they are they can not shut down a decentralized computer network.

Omang7778

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

Not even funny how many guys are optimistic regardles banks. blockachain tech is here to destroy current monetary sytem based on endless depth and endless printing or better issuing money from thin air.
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Financial institutions really fear the potential of bitcoin in the modern day society. With its support from the online community, cryptocurrencies are now leading the online market. I would be not suprised if banks start to create propaganda againts bitcoin in which the media is the best tool to use. It would be likely happening right now or maybe someday the near future as the demand of bitcoin increases.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

Banks will never be forgotten... of course they will eventually course their direction to what is booming now adays... they will not start a war towards bitcoins but somehow they will be the one to implement the regulation of it....  remember they have the capital... they can invest whenever they want....
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:24 PM

Most likely yes. When the banks feel the loss of customers and minimal transactions. The banks world wide will declare financial crisis. In other words, there will be chaos and war, and that will surely happen.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

I think some country generally and bank specially against bitcoin by informing thier citizens that bitcoin is not recommend. From that statement some of people who want to start to use bitcoin might be cancel. Its one of part against bitcoin. And its already happen.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:59:03 PM

They only say that because now a days, bitcoin is a threat to them as a compition.making bad things to stop using bitcoin so that they will rise.there way to control people in cash basis instead of bitcoin.but the time will come that whole world will be cashless market
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

They only say that because now a days, bitcoin is a threat to them as a compition.making bad things to stop using bitcoin so that they will rise.there way to control people in cash basis instead of bitcoin.but the time will come that whole world will be cashless market

It's not a threat to banks yet as of now evem with the ever increasing popularity of bitcoin but in a few years, it probably will. Though bankers know that it's not going to be enough to topple them, it will give users a leeway and it will lessen their control over the market. The war probably won't be felt by ua regular users of both crypto and fiat

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: