Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16173 times)
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

I think when it will bank's existence question.
I think bank's existence has been questioned long time ago but the problem is government is backing up the bank and that is why its going to be hard for bitcoin to be accepted all over the world is because bank is trying to spread bad news about bitcoin because they are afraid of the possible things to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

The was has already begun - governments are trying to regulate Cryptocurrencies, China government already banned Cryptocurrencies & ICOs. Russina government already on regulating, licensing and taxing miners - the war has begun.

They are not starting a war they are just seeing it's potential and wants to join to earn.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:14:19 AM

This is exactly what always worries me. Governments always want to control transactions and prosecute buyers and sellers. I think this is difficult fot them when people use bitcoins for their transactions. I hope this never happens.

They can't do anything when all people uses bitcoin unless they will change the very early system of bitcoin itself. But as for the campaigns of banks, if they will going to do it then might as well improve their services if they want to convince people or more less compete with its growing potential because as far as I can remember, banks have been source of s lot of shady transactions too.

r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

I think next year the banks will include the war against bitcoin to their agenda. But I think they have two options here. It is either they incorporate bitcoin in their system. I think now there is a bank here in the Philippines called Union bank and you can buy Bitcoin and make the payment there. One thing is for sure they dont like Bitcoin because it is too much money that they have no control of.

de_xt

Activity: 602
Merit: 535

Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

I don't understand why the banks will start a war with  Bitcoin, which I think is ridiculous. The banks will find ways to get involved in Bitcoin trade and they will earn money from Bitcoin.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:23:29 PM

The was has already begun - governments are trying to regulate Cryptocurrencies, China government already banned Cryptocurrencies & ICOs. Russina government already on regulating, licensing and taxing miners - the war has begun.

I disagree with this. Do you even read the question? You are pertaining literally at the governments. Of course they will try to control bitcoin because surely there will be a lot of money for them to take but the question is about BANKS. I think banks has nothing to do with this because they are not that affected by bitcoin. They still have their purpose in the community which bitcoin can't do.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

I don't understand why the banks will start a war with  Bitcoin, which I think is ridiculous. The banks will find ways to get involved in Bitcoin trade and they will earn money from Bitcoin.
Such war never happens, because what's happening with bitcoin is innovation as well a step forward to the advancement. Now banks has been making tieup with blockchain developers to make every process effective through blockchain technology. Recently IBM has developed a blockchain for cross border transactions.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lynn0729

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

Why banks start against Bitcoin?Bitcoin investment just take a small part of the fiance market.If there are some organizations against Bitcoin,i think it should be stocks. If investors rushed to cryptocurrency market,at that time there will be a war between Bitcoin with other investment products
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

I see what you did there. It is true though, because with bitcoin what is the use of banks? If we have our wallets, it can be either be through online or cold storage to keep it safe and beside these wallets offers many services like the one I have. Bitcoin is so much advanced than banks so I think when people gain the knowledge about bitcoin what will be the bank be? Then they start the war to survive.
And the winner always is the banks, Bitcoin can not against the government.
Therefore, only a decision of the Chinese government had made the price of Bitcoin and many cryptocurrencies dumped in the market.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
I think that the banks will start now/ is now happening a war against bitcoin because some country the other banks will not allowed it to enter in their economy now the other country like china have a battle with bitcoin they can't let the bitcoin eat or be bound by the bitcoin .
You are right that the banks can start a war against bitcoin right now, otherwise the time will pass and in the future no bank will be able to think of a war with bitcoin. They can also support the countries which are against bitcoin and have banned bitcoin in their countries. But one thing is not changeable and that is the future of bitcoin. All rivals can try their hostility but at the end bitcoin will win.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:41:23 AM

I think bank's existence has been questioned long time ago but the problem is government is backing up the bank and that is why its going to be hard for bitcoin to be accepted all over the world is because bank is trying to spread bad news about bitcoin because they are afraid of the possible things to happen.

I do not think Bitcoin should be afraid of the people behind the bank, because Bitcon has great people and has a big community in some countries, so if the People's Bank attacks Bitcoin and thinks Bitcoin is bad, it's better to deal with it simultaneously. to keep Bitcoin alive.
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

The bankers control the world, they could simply start by shutting down the exchanges.
But if they would do that alot of people will start complaining about freedom.
And that's just a shame.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

There has been always this kind of mindset since the inception of bitcoin. But what i feel is banks are still not equipped to accept the cryptocurrencies in any form due to many reasons. The main reason being the potential threats it has pertaining money laundering especially & tax avoidance. Banks and coins will become in collaboration with each other only when the banks feel that they are adapted to the technology and are aware of the complete advantages and drawbacks. Still banks will loose their revenue once they switch over to the blockchain technology and i dont think so thats going to happen. Whatever happens will happen for the good of the citizens globally.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:28 AM

Banks can't start war against bitcoins neither i watch any conflict with banks. Actually they're using bitcoin wallets like block chain. If you search you'll find there's some banks exist who accept bitcoins and can pay you in bitcoins.
The fact is that neither banks will end nor the bitcoins, so there has to be a way out where  both bank and bitcoin integrate with each other without compromising their quality and feature.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

If the government have not been able to totally hinder bitcoin from making progress I do not think bank can successfully fight bitcoin because most people are believing in bitcoin already.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:40:55 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?

Not bitcoin, but more blokchain can become a strong competitor to banks. Therefore, in many countries of the world, banking systems moved their database to the blokchain system.
migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

I don't know because it is possible that banks will not start a war against bitcoin, but rather accept it and start venturing into this kind of business.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

If the government have not been able to totally hinder bitcoin from making progress I do not think bank can successfully fight bitcoin because most people are believing in bitcoin already.
There will be no war in bitcoin against the bank because the bank are professional enough to not declare a war against bitcoin because bitcoin is a good currency and instead of getting into a war, they will probably engage in getting together with bitcoin so they can work together and make each other's side even stronger than before.
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

I strongly agree with you, if the government legalizes Bitcoin probably will no longer use the Bank because it is easy everyone turns to Bitcoin, actually the war has started the bank does not want to lose customers because Bitcoin,
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I’m a big bitcoin supporter but if I owned a bank it would be a terrible mistake not to wage war against bitcoin, from a business perspective are you going to sit down doing nothing while a competitor appears? Some may say that bitcoin is slow and not a great competition but that is going to change, they need to try to kill bitcoin now. Let's just hope bitcoin thrives while banks and governments try and stop it. It's inevitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: