Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

War against bitcoin/crypto by banks started a long long time ago already.  Every time you hear someone from JP morgan or any of those banks, giving their 2 cents about bitcoin, there is a hidden agenda.  Personally, I believe that banks are already buying up bitcoin, sooner or later, corporations will probabaly own majority share of bitcoins in circulation.  Make no mistake about it, banks do not take anything lying down and I don’t expect them to behave different with bitcoin/crypto.  It’s a dark warfare against bitcoin, using mainly media to portray crypto currencies  negatively. 
With that ripple exp project, temptation of quick profit and FOMO has made many people go towards it even though we might all regret it at some point because ripple is the way that bankers get a foothold in crypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

Banks and corruption are fraternities. Bitcoin and int problems by the way. Helping to get out of the bank has some cash that makes the government wrong to make payments because of banker corruption. That's the worst thing about the banking industry. World War 2 has started because bitcoin is launched but until now they can not turn off bitcoin. They can only attack with decisions and coverage with 'overnment.
Banks fighting bitcoin is a terrible thing to do, but if they do, they are failing and losing their economy. I think that instead of fighting bitcoin, banks should learn how to manage bitcoin, how to use the blockchain platform in the banking sector, which is how the banks of the powerful nations of the world We are doing it because we try to fight bitcoin.
hilda483

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

There is a little war, that is going on. Banks tend to block accounts of crypto traders all over the world, there have been some cases published on Bitcoin Talk, with Australian people.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

Banks are very scared about virtual currencies because they are afraid of losing money and investors who can migrate to the crypto market. But when banks realize that they can also profit from the crypto market, they will come to play cryprocurrencies.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Banks are very scared about virtual currencies because they are afraid of losing money and investors who can migrate to the crypto market. But when banks realize that they can also profit from the crypto market, they will come to play cryprocurrencies.

I think they are scared of becoming extinct and loosing their jobs and so they will try to do anything within their power to keep their jobs that's why there are a lot of media propaganda in recent times against bitcoin especially but i think it will be healthy if they both find a way to coexist without trying to outdo each other.
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

I think the war has already started. Many people are having a hard time liquidating their cryptocurrencies, and it looks like American banks have given the Bitfinex exchange a hard time. Cryptocurrencies will definitely raise concerns about the long-term viability of the dollar (and other fiat currencies) and other matters for governments. On the other hand, it's clear that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Governments should embrace them and update their laws. Some have apparently done so, such as Japan and Australia.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

Banks are afraid of the rapid development of bitcoin, this is a threat to their business, but fighting with bitcoin is ridiculous and a waste of energy. Banks are better starting to adopt bitcoin as their service, although it sounds strange and very risky but allows banks to profit a lot from these tactics.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

Banks dont like crypto because the profits people are earning in this field is way more than what they could ever think of earning in banks or even in any other field.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

When most of the people are using bitcoin and also when they lose a lot of customer

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
devarajdp

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Please use the sharing tools found via the email icon at the top of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
   https://www.ft.com/content/5ee5fda2-daa7-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

The world’s largest banks are pushing back on the introduction of bitcoin futures, raising concerns with US regulators that the financial system is ill-prepared for the launch of the contracts as the value of the volatile cryptocurrency has soared.

The price of bitcoin has risen to a new high of more than $15,000 on several exchanges. Institutional investors have been keen to trade the asset but only via a regulated market.

However, the planned launch in the next 10 days of futures contracts by the Chicago exchanges CME Group and CBOE Global Markets, given a green light from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission last week, has prompted a backlash among the major brokers who backstop trading across the industry.

According to a letter from the Futures Industry Association, the main futures industry lobby group whose members include all the largest Wall Street banks, to the CFTC, the rapid introduction of bitcoin futures “did not allow for proper public transparency and input”.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
Now that bitcoin has had an impact on Banks, Banks are using blockchain technology. So Banks are changing, too.

Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

I think they will start war when many people in our society uses bitcoin everyday because many banks will complain about this.
Meandros555

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

My bank refused me sending money to kraken! its frustrating..but thats war!
does anyone know if RBS allow money sent to kraken or other exchanges?
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

I don't think the banks are aligned to fighting a war against bitcoins because they are not that interested in taking on bitcoins as a whole. They might even integrate bitcoins in their systems and allow them to gain profits from bitcoins. But the war against bitcoins and banks would not happen anytime this 2018.

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

Banks here in our country are already blocking those transactions that are related to bitcoins and it was obvious that investors on banks are decreasing because of the value of bitcoins that is unstoppable. The market is volatile and because of that, Cryptocurrency is very profitable.
jawadmehmood

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

i think its already started few weeks ago jpmorgan criticize bitcoin. And most of government have issues with bitcoin and currencies regarding tax.

Cryptocurrency News Reviews, Community  (https://99altcoin.com)
elfoldo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Personally, my opinion. Banks will adjust for crypto currency and everything will be fine) Grin Wink
igordemin

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

Personally, my opinion. Banks will adjust for crypto currency and everything will be fine) Grin Wink

And will begin giving loans in BTC or ETH Smiley
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

When is the time when banks in a country are losing or decreasing the users? they will break bitcoin because most of bitcoin thinks it? it's a gamble. But the process is rogue and mischief. Many banks are also acceptable for bitcoin money. Many companies get bitcoins. and because of the higher crytocurrency it is more difficult for people to try to use bitcoin for their personal needs. People are more confident in bitcoin than in banks. for the reason that they could steal the money they hid in it.
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:01:58 PM

That's what I'm most worried about. Because I also joined the digital currency army. I am afraid that all countries of the world compare the "war" with special coins. Because the real money is maintained by the government's credit certificate. And the virtual currency depends on the Internet! I hope that digital money can continue to develop. Some people get off one end. Look at your choice!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: