Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:14 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
Today's banks are sure to have their algorithms for the virtual currency, but Bitcoin, at the current pace of development of Bitcoin, is gaining access to the commercial market directly. Bitcoin is a fast-growing currency, and the future will be available in big banks
This is good news, I hope everything is according to plan and the important thing is we get many benefits under any circumstances, although someday virtual currency beat bitcoin.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:28:07 AM

This will happen soon in the future. Banks will use all they have to stop bitcoin. They can spread bad rumors about bitcoin so that the whole world thinks bad about bitcoin and does not enter the crypto market. I think the bad news about bitcoin is the involvement of the bank. But anyway, bitcoin is still the first choice of smart people.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jonosutio

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

the bank is under government control so it will not doubt the war that will happen, but the war will not happen because bitcoin still needs a bank to help it. If bitcoin has created a bank, bitcoin will fight with a government-controlled bank bank to seek an absolute victory.
bitadmiral

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Now that times when banks would start a war against bitcoins are over. They accepted it as a reality and now are only looking their best interest in it and how to make money from it. They don't even look at bitcoin as their competition so there will be no war.
cuplisbird

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

But I think banks should not go to war against bitcoin or other CryptoCurrency but they have to adopt it as a way to conduct financial transactions in the financial arena. Otherwise, they will find the same fate with traditional telecom operators who lose their way by seeing Over-The-Top (OTT) players like Viber, Whatsapp, etc. as their enemies regardless of the positive side of adoption and provision of their own OTT solutions.
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Today's banks are sure to have their algorithms for the virtual currency, but Bitcoin, at the current pace of development of Bitcoin, is gaining access to the commercial market directly. Bitcoin is a fast-growing currency, and the future will be available in big banks
Banks need to offer something for bitcoin investors as well to attract customers otherwise they are going to bear massive losses. People are already fed up useless policies of banks and are that's why investing decent amount of money in bitcoin.
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

There are already a war between banks and cryptocurrency. There are banks that gives a warning on their clients if their transaction will be involved with cryptocurrency. There are cases in Asia and Africa where your account will force close if you make a transaction involves in cryptocurrency.
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

A war has been quietly running against Bitcoin and its ALT currencies for quite some time. Of course this is now super evident with Ripple, the banks and financial institutions who run it are only accepting crytpo, not FIAT - why is this... A MASS WEALTH REVERSAL BY THE BANKS. Wake up sheeple.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

It is too early, the technology is very young at the same time very promising, it is necessary to first study it well and test, and then start the war to make this market monopoly. There is still time)
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

Six months have passed since the creation of this topic, and banks still do not know what to do with cryptocurrencies. There's nothing they can do! People, read the article about what features of digital technologies, how they work...
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

Six months have passed since the creation of this topic, and banks still do not know what to do with cryptocurrencies. There's nothing they can do! People, read the article about what features of digital technologies, how they work...

they have trouble with peer to peer

file sharing
music sharing
encryption

now peer to peer money

Grin
Monodont

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:57:38 PM

Some of you guys are so naive. Of course banks know about Bitcoin, they aren't ignorant. It's just they have a huge slow company and outdated systems so it's very hard to make big changes. What else can they but try to slow down Bitcoin while they change the direction of their mammoth tanker? Else they risk the birth of new financial paradigm that puts them out of a job.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

It will never happen .. bitcoin is not doing anything wrong and solving math problems is not obstructions to be tell or start fighting bitcoin.
but the thing is banks do much more transactions than bitcoin it is just only 3% of the total banks can do.. lots of banks lost their costumers and bitcoin is being more popular .. because of technology and how it works. bitcoin is just building it self but it is a good news for us.

they can start war by just like using blockchain tech to support their banks in order to fight back against cryptocurrency
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Banks has not been so affected of bitcoin progress because bitcoin is not yet so widely used by many. Banks will be only concern to bitcoin when it finally be used by the majority. Why? Because it will steal yhe opportunities from the bank and it can also now offer what bank can offer. These makes bitcoin a competitor and this is where war will began. Banks will now be rebelling and will do every single thing to make bitcoin fall down and disappear to the community. Its not a good thing to be harassed by a bank but its not so far to happen t this poit because bitcoins growth is at a very large scale and continuously growing over time.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Banks should ally with bitcoin if they want to survive in the future, not starting wars against it.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

I have always called them enemies of progress,for all their effort will be prove abortive because it is only when you and i stop trading,investing or conducting transactions with bitcoin that is when their aims will be achieved .
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

I think that the war will never happen even maybe what will happen is the opposite of bitcoin and bank can work together. Let alone the government in my country give a statement that will review again to adopt blockchain technology and publish its own digital currency.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

Why would they do such thing such as starting a war against cryptocurrencies? When at the first place, there is no such any competition happening at all because it is the freedom of the people to assess in which way they can see that their money will be having a potential to grow. Also, instead of doing a war against it, why they do not just manipulate the scenario by adapting or having a Bitcoin exchange service so that they will keep in line with the rising demand of the people because whether we admit it or not, cash is still a need nowadays and only banks can give access to that by exchanging cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin into cash for real time usage.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

We all know even without banks crypto currency can survive.
Maybe now they are thinking or planning to drop our community because they are afraid.
But it is not easy to do especially to those countries who recognized crypto currency.
ChConcept

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

For me I think it is already happening. Well these banks would not directly just block or shut down exchanges they may recieve violent reaction from the people feeling they are being deprieved of their right to choose so they will just do a black propaganda via the media, make it look like Bitcoin is bad and all that illegal and bad stuff. All those will create false news or bad publicities will affect Bitcoin in the long run but people cannot say that these are the banks or big financial companies activities.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: