Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

I think that the war will never happen even maybe what will happen is the opposite of bitcoin and bank can work together. Let alone the government in my country give a statement that will review again to adopt blockchain technology and publish its own digital currency.
I think they already started that war with cryptocurrency but they did not win that war. One of the reason why i said that because just lately the big banks are banning credit cards to be used as a mean for purchasing cryptocurrency and they spread negative news through media that such thing is a risky move and they could lose their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
In my opinion, bitcoin and bank although share the same idea, they have different platform and market. Both does not actually affect each other directly but war between them is already happening. One of the example is when banks who offers credit cards don't allow people to use their's to invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin has more advance technology compared to banks. Banks can also adapt how bitcoin works to improve their services for faster and better transactions. 

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

I think they will not do that because even if bitcoin gets too popular, fiat money will never obsolete because fiat money is more secure and tangible than bitcoin and besides having fiat money in your coubtry is like having your own identity as a countrt so, banks will never go out of business and they will always stay the same.
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
of course the competition it will happen because the user is concerned the people in every country, the bank will not stay silent in this case but in my opinion it all back on the man himself want to choose which.
eriwis

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

This is exactly what always worries me. Governments always want to control transactions and prosecute buyers and sellers. I think this is difficult for them when people use bitcoins for their transactions. I hope this never happens.

I also hope that things like this will never happen. But if this happens, I can not imagine the chaos of this war. I hope everything will be fine and in the future Bitcoin can be accepted by all countries.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

Why will bank starts a war against bitcoin? How many people uses bitcoin and how many people are added with bank? Almost every people of all countries are added with bank and most of the people even doesn’t know about bitcoin and how it works. Bitcoin is a limited coin and there are some people in this world which are added with bitcoin but they can not do all of their work by bitcoin so that all of them have bank account and they does their most of the payment by banking system so that bitcoin is not hampering bank by any side so that there is no chance to starting a war between them. Both of them are different.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

The war has already begun in our country. Here, if the banks traced that your money came from bitcoin transaction, they will freeze your account and you will never get your money back. It's really sad to have situations like that specially in our county where there's a lot of bitcoin users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

The war has already begun in our country. Here, if the banks traced that your money came from bitcoin transaction, they will freeze your account and you will never get your money back. It's really sad to have situations like that specially in our county where there's a lot of bitcoin users.

Whoah is thay even legal? It's your money not the bank's so they basically have no right to do that. They can close your account but you should still be able to withdraw all your money. Banks would get in trouble if they do that and would likely lose customers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

unspoken war of banks against bitcoin is already underway, in connection with which there are so many bans and negative news.
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:27:00 PM

already happened,
for some countries began taking steps to restrict the general public from selling / purchasing with cryptocurrency
reasons unintelligible by the central bank (government).
I can not see the best way for central banks to shape their importance for security and regulatory control on blockchain systems
as well as on cryptocurrency to ensure safety and security protect consumers from engaging in money laundering activities.

malaysia among those countries which  initially authorize to luno (bitx) to carry out their operations,
for transactions between MYR = BTC / ETH
but after the central bank of malaysia found out that uncontrolled public involvement in ICO investments
then the government began to freeze Luno (Bitx) with the reason for the security of the
"Anti Money Money Laundering and Counter Financing Terrorism (AML-CFT) Digital Money - sector 6"
and so far, luno (Bitx) is still waiting for decision process and truth from BNM,

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:35:17 PM

Some countries are already against bitcoin and I guess banks also don't like bitcoin. It is for their good to make peace with bitcoin because bitcoin is the future

The best is yet to come!
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Maybe if many people are choosing to use bitcoin than traditional money.
Its not impossible that incident may happen because besides of higher value of bitcoin than to our traditional money, as years pass by traditional money always suffers in inflation. The value of our traditional money becomes lower every year.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Many don't realize but they have already started a war with Bitcoin. They are already running negative and FUD campaigns against Bitcoin.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:31:11 PM

Banks can't do shit because they have no power and only government can help them in this case. Unfortunalty for banks many governmenst  wanna accept cryptocurrencies.
Snipes19811

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

I think banks have already started a war about bitcoin .theres all sorts of statements out there about it !mostly false .you can tell there are scared .theres a type of currency that they cant regulate or make money from it if I was them I would be scared .change is coming and they know it !

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Bounty]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

What can banks do with bitcoin and other digital currencies? Absolutely nothing. Digital technologies were created and designed to change the banking system.

Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

It has always been said that banks will at one point war against bitcoin. But it seems such war has not happened yet and really do not see it happening anytime soon. I believe there won't be a war, because the banks might adopt the system.

Bloodseekers

Activity: 769
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

I also think about that, maybe someday bank will war against bitcoin because bitcoin is threat for bank, in my country bitcoin is banned as payment method, goverment always remind for people to be careful about bitcoin, also our national bank is not support bitcoin, but about february 02 2018, article in my country say "Our national bank learn about blockchain to create crypto". maybe bank hate bitcoin but he support the blockchain. So no war against bitcoin, i think
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

I believe that the banks already are starting to wage a war against cryptocurrencies.

In my county (Norway), all banks refuse companies that have any affiliation with cryptocurrencies as customers.

This prohibits innovative companies to make use of the blockchain through crypto and is slowing down progress unfortunately.
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:39:44 PM

Well it already starts, not a war but a refuse to accept Bitcoin. There is a scenario in my country that a bank account is order to be close because of Bitcoin transaction in the account. When the user ask the manager why they its because of that reason and there is nothing they can do about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: