Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16170 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

The war has already begun in our country. Here, if the banks traced that your money came from bitcoin transaction, they will freeze your account and you will never get your money back. It's really sad to have situations like that specially in our county where there's a lot of bitcoin users.

Whoah is thay even legal? It's your money not the bank's so they basically have no right to do that. They can close your account but you should still be able to withdraw all your money. Banks would get in trouble if they do that and would likely lose customers.
I have no doubt that banks have already started their war against the bitcoin by investing in print and electronic media about the negativities of the crypto currency.

Also if the banks have started doing the seizures, then you can just shift yourself to the Payoneer account and try to get the money on that account and from there you can shift your money to the desired bank. By doing this you can hide the part where bank can know about the bitcoin or any other currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start the harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
No! I do not want this to happen! Why should we continue to think negative thoughts? Try to think positively. We better hope that the best for Bitcoin, I hope the bank can accept Bitcoin and eventually everything will be reconciled. We never know the future will be like what.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

Since right now it is possible to consider the trend, the choice falls on a more sophisticated payment system and is free from other people's eyes. Crypto wallets and stock exchanges provide this opportunity and many are moving to them. Therefore, banks are beginning to strain on this and resent.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

there is already a rivalry that happens between the bank and the bitcoin because the banks are threaten in the progress of bitcoin shown in the market; through this they can be replaced by bitcoin in this business.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start the harsh campaign against it.
No! I do not want this to happen! Why should we continue to think negative thoughts? Try to think positively. We better hope that the best for Bitcoin, I hope the bank can accept Bitcoin and eventually everything will be reconciled. We never know the future will be like what.
Like you said, we can not know exact situation will happen in the future. You must to  have some negative thoughts about the future of Bitcoin if you want to investing in this currency. Investment is risky and you always have that risk to lose money by which situation you never want it happens Grin.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

Well it already starts, not a war but a refuse to accept Bitcoin. There is a scenario in my country that a bank account is order to be close because of Bitcoin transaction in the account. When the user ask the manager why they its because of that reason and there is nothing they can do about it.
I think they do not have any such strategy but in fact they are not accepting bitcoin because of the government policy, i think that once government will make bitcoin a legal currency then they will also start accepting bitcoin and will even start depositing bitcoin in banks, but i think it will take a lot of time and is not possible so early.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

Well it already starts, not a war but a refuse to accept Bitcoin. There is a scenario in my country that a bank account is order to be close because of Bitcoin transaction in the account. When the user ask the manager why they its because of that reason and there is nothing they can do about it.
I think they do not have any such strategy but in fact they are not accepting bitcoin because of the government policy, i think that once government will make bitcoin a legal currency then they will also start accepting bitcoin and will even start depositing bitcoin in banks, but i think it will take a lot of time and is not possible so early.
No, why do the goverment have to use Bitcoin like the national currency and accept it? They can use the Bitcoin technology to build their coin and those who do not understand the truth of the Bitcoin technology will let that new currency affect to give up Bitcoin. This is the strategy of the government in the next time, let's see what they will do.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pemokecin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

I think they have just begun. What's more, the inquiry in which everybody is intrigued is the reason. There are a few reasons why banks are against Bitcoin. As a matter of first importance, banks are accustomed to controling and letting all financials move through themselves. All banks are additionally characteristically connected to the state bank. The state bank of the nation will dependably endeavor to make banks more gainful. Bitcoin is decentralized, mysterious and utilizes the base exchange charge. Banks are not keen on it, this isn't gainful for them. The war against bitcoins is pursued by banks, as well as by the legislature, as government and banks cooperate.
Poolome

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:05:58 AM

I truly believe that it's not going to begin any war amongst bitcoin and banks , I feel that they wil need to adjust and acknowledge bitcoin . yet, everything is conceivable so on the off chance that it will be any war it will happen , perhaps , when bitcoin will turn out to be more known than it is presently . what's more, individuals will make installments with it.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

I'm sure banks are not directly against bitcoin, because banks are state-protected companies then banks will use state facilities to fight bitcoin, as long as banned bitcoin states then it's all no problem for banks.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

Banks cannot stop bitcoin because both works together   Grin

in my opinion war may not be felt by regular users of crypto and fiat because It's not a threat to undeveloped banks along with the rising popularity of bitcoin but in a few years, it's likely to happen. Although bankers know that it will not be enough to overthrow them, it will give users leeway and will reduce their control over the market.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

Banks will never fight against bitcoin As long as bitcoin is still widely used by the public at large because the consequences will have a negative impact on the bank itself "maybe, the consequences will be very fatal".

cryptojohn9

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

I don't think so there's no way reasons bank make a war against bitcoin bank has a different purposes like keep your money safe and as of know not all people believes in bitcoin that's why bank don't need  to worry about it.
teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

I think The banks will find a way to use Bitcoin in their favor. When banks fight bitcoin together, bitcoin users have taken advantage of them to commit illegal acts.The ones who will be hurt in the end are the central banks, not the commercial banks.
nguyenlinh4890

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

when The goverment cant control bitcoin, and it influence negative economy!!!!
futuristic18

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

Blame game is always there, between the similar system. Same is in this case too. As i feel, there will never be a war like situation.

Bitcoin is gaining popularity and stating that its been used in illigal activities or money laundering its just an accusations (you said it yourself). Bitcoin as other currencies, can be used for any purposes as per the wish of the holder.

Banks are run by government regulatory bodies and can never start war against Bitcoin if its legalised in the country.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

thinking about banks going to war against bitcoin is a stupid thing,because you can see at the moment that many ICOs are working with Bank Based.
may not be the same as the traditional Bank we know before.
but I do not think if the Bank will fight with bitcoin. because bitcoin is not a traditional bank enemy.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

Bitcoin started the war.

At the moment the banks defenses are holding strong but the wave of new troops is causing fractures.

The very reason bitcoin was invented was to attack the central controlled banks

Central Banks that have been caught for their crimes over the last century

Central banks are;

1) Privately owned and run
2) Known to implement governments after wars, coups, removal of monarchies, invasion, supporting rebellion
3) Known to use governments to allow them to print money freely
4) Known to increase inflation that always benefits profits over any citizen's wealth
5) A criminal cabal using global corporations, governments (debt owners) to further criminal trade
6) Known to cause the 2008 GFC - the last straw that caused Bitcoin to be invented in 2009

and so on and so on

The banks are being attacked and their strategy in this war is not to unleash the big guns - world wide criminlization of bitcoin and any other crypto not under their control.

this strategy needs compliance from Russia, Iran, Venezuala and North Korea - some of the only countries left not controlled by the central bank cabal criminals (IMF, BIS, World Bank, US fed reserve, Bank of England, Reserve Bank Australia etc etc etc)

Grin
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

If we look recently that the news is written about the crypto currency, then there is almost complete mistrust and as long as possible to stretch this implementation process! thereby prolonging the life of the real banking system, how they will program the people, this will be the movement of the masses !!!
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

Banks today are already starting a war on cryptocurrency, they are creating black propaganda's in order to reduce the amount of investors that bitcoins is gaining on the market each day the value that keeps on increasing makes the banks decrease its investors because people is more attracted on bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: