Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:35:14 AM

The market is full of exchanges, we do not need new exchanges, we need new solutions, utilities for crypto. Bankera has to release new utilities and list the BNK in major exchanges as soon as possible!

The team is not interested to make it list on major exchanges all investors want to see this happening but from long time they are not making any kind of progress in this direction.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:35:21 PM

The market is full of exchanges, we do not need new exchanges, we need new solutions, utilities for crypto. Bankera has to release new utilities and list the BNK in major exchanges as soon as possible!

The team is not interested to make it list on major exchanges all investors want to see this happening but from long time they are not making any kind of progress in this direction.

Well all investors -1 then!
I don't want them to list on other exchanges. Tell me on how many exchanges is Kucoin or Binance listed? It would make no sense to list an exchange token on a different exchange. Just imagine the manipulation you are subjected to when you list at your competitor. This constant complaining we aren't listed at Binance makes you wonder if any of you ever thought about the complications?!

then there is that security thingy. You know where you can sell you BNB when Binance ever would been hacked for BNB's? Yes right at binance. That would be rather stupid right hacking a exchange for coins which you can only exchange at that exchange. So for me please also get delisted from HitBTC this makes BNK a worthless to hack coin on the exchange.

Then maybe in december 2017 when you got listed on binance you would see a rise in price. But these times are gone. Listing at binance will bring us: NOTHING! it will bring us completly: NOTHING. This isn't december 2017 anymore.... Don't try to make a hype coin out of this! we are a long term project which is heading for stability and trust.

SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

The exchange was never designed to be the best; even management came online and said that.  What it does provide is a mechanism to help facilitate all thinks BNK.  They have 100% control and do not rely on third parties.  Why do you not see value in that?
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:55:38 PM

Thanks Bankera CEOs  for listing BNK in a shit Hitbtc! We know, you have only $120 milion dollars from ICO.

Pay to list in a good exchange your shits!

why they would do that? they would rather spend it on women, drugs, fast cars and boats!

Don't wory though, they will get what they deserve, if not in this life in the next.
If they spend the money for development I would haven´t problem with that.
But it is said that they raised a lot of money and they didn´t do anything new, only promises.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:15:01 PM

Tether cryptocurrency is already available for trading on Bankera Exchange! Read more about the new addition in Bankera’s latest post: https://blog.bankera.com/2019/02/20/introducing-support-for-tether-cryptocurrency/

vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:41:30 PM

We want new exchanges for BNK! List it in Bittrex, Huobi, Binance. You have so many money to pay listing!

Hitbtc is a shit exchange.
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:42:25 PM

We want new exchanges for BNK! List it in Bittrex, Huobi, Binance. You have so many money to pay listing!

Hitbtc is a shit exchange.
It is not the main problem that Bankera should solve. Bankera is an exchange, so I do not have a problem to buy and sell Bankera token on their exchange.
They should care more about customers, to bring them to the platform and to distribute more fees to Bankera holders.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:52:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2019, 07:10:42 PM by rippar

I know that your project had collected a huge amount of funds during the ICO, but I still don't see any great usability of your platform. Huh
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:01:21 PM

So here's my problem with all of this.  I've been following Bankera since the Pre ICO and invested heavily. Now I totally get what Bankera is trying to do and I think it's brilliant but the existing products are lacking a bit. Especially their BNK token. The idea that their smart contract was developed to bring ease of access to shared revenues from their other services is great. But the fact is the inconsistency of these payouts brings a lot of doubt to the project in my mind.  What's the issue? A properly ran bank, (I hate banks by the way) should be able to set up foundational attributes such as this. The manual "push" to move funds from Bankera to token holders is a big issue for me.  

I should end this by saying that I still believe in this project and will not be selling my BNK. This is definitely a HODL imo.

Not only here in Bankera land, but the crypto community as a whole has a huge problem calling legit project scams. If it doesn't make you a billionaire overnight, SCAM.  If the dev team is quiet for a couple days, SCAM.  I think it boils down to people not understanding how business dev happens, lack of technological understanding and the current cultural problem of instant gratifications.  I think the community as a whole should focus on this before fracturing and claiming everything a person doesn't like is a scam.

I look forward to seeing what happens next in this space.

gumshed

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
huup

Activity: 292
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:11:51 PM

So here's my problem with all of this.  I've been following Bankera since the Pre ICO and invested heavily. Now I totally get what Bankera is trying to do and I think it's brilliant but the existing products are lacking a bit. Especially their BNK token. The idea that their smart contract was developed to bring ease of access to shared revenues from their other services is great. But the fact is the inconsistency of these payouts brings a lot of doubt to the project in my mind.  What's the issue? A properly ran bank, (I hate banks by the way) should be able to set up foundational attributes such as this. The manual "push" to move funds from Bankera to token holders is a big issue for me.  

I should end this by saying that I still believe in this project and will not be selling my BNK. This is definitely a HODL imo.

Not only here in Bankera land, but the crypto community as a whole has a huge problem calling legit project scams. If it doesn't make you a billionaire overnight, SCAM.  If the dev team is quiet for a couple days, SCAM.  I think it boils down to people not understanding how business dev happens, lack of technological understanding and the current cultural problem of instant gratifications.  I think the community as a whole should focus on this before fracturing and claiming everything a person doesn't like is a scam.

gumshed

Well spoken! Good to see there are some sane people here as well. Couldn't agree more.
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:21:26 PM

gumshed

Well spoken! Good to see there are some sane people here as well. Couldn't agree more.
It is true. But I do not understand why there is no respond from the team. It is such a big problem to pay one persone that will manage the community on telegram, bitcointalk..?

Bankera (OP)

Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:15:35 PM

Not only here in Bankera land, but the crypto community as a whole has a huge problem calling legit project scams. If it doesn't make you a billionaire overnight, SCAM.  If the dev team is quiet for a couple days, SCAM.  I think it boils down to people not understanding how business dev happens, lack of technological understanding and the current cultural problem of instant gratifications.  I think the community as a whole should focus on this before fracturing and claiming everything a person doesn't like is a scam.

gumshed

It is true. But I do not understand why there is no respond from the team. It is such a big problem to pay one persone that will manage the community on telegram, bitcointalk..?

We are available on Bitcointalk and respond to all direct questions related to our services. On Telegram we run a news channel just for announcements
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:45:33 AM

Not only here in Bankera land, but the crypto community as a whole has a huge problem calling legit project scams. If it doesn't make you a billionaire overnight, SCAM.  If the dev team is quiet for a couple days, SCAM.  I think it boils down to people not understanding how business dev happens, lack of technological understanding and the current cultural problem of instant gratifications.  I think the community as a whole should focus on this before fracturing and claiming everything a person doesn't like is a scam.

gumshed

We are available on Bitcointalk and respond to all direct questions related to our services. On Telegram we run a news channel just for announcements
Please, start do something with your negative trust. Have you solved that problems?
It doesn´t seems trustworthy when your official Bitcointalk account has a negative trust Sad.

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:23:28 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 12:31:37 PM by EastSound

Please, start do something with your negative trust. Have you solved that problems?
It doesn´t seems trustworthy when your official Bitcointalk account has a negative trust Sad.

They are untrustworthy and i doubt that they will change into a new leaf, since they have been scamming lots of people during the past years. Expect them to comeback in the future with a new scheme they succeeded twice.
SP!

Activity: 69
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:13:18 PM

They are untrustworthy and i doubt that they will change into a new leaf, since they have been scamming lots of people during the past years. Expect them to comeback in the future with a new scheme they succeeded twice.

That's a bit stupid to say mate!  Where is the proof that this has happened?  Some comments truly astound me.  This company has been under the watch of a Central Bank and they have essentially given them a seal of approval … I am trying to work out whether to believe you (someone that has literally zero sway without any evidence) or a country's regulator (who's job is designed to protect the public).
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:35:39 AM

[quote/]Please, start do something with your negative trust. Have you solved that problems?
It doesn´t seems trustworthy when your official Bitcointalk account has a negative trust Sad [quote/]

Red trust means that people should check this account twice as thorough before make any deal with it. Check the reference, I guess that there are enough proofs that bankera's team is untrustworthy
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

The efforts of the team is not bringing value towards this platform still volume is pretty low and lack of interest of the community is hurting so bad. So they have to launch some interesting promo to attract the people to become active there.
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:18:38 PM

We need more exchanges with BNK. Hitbtc is a shit!!!   The price going down and down... good job Bankera team, with so much money from ICO to do nothing. We don't need more exchanges, we have Binance that is the best.
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:07:17 PM

The efforts of the team is not bringing value towards this platform still volume is pretty low and lack of interest of the community is hurting so bad. So they have to launch some interesting promo to attract the people to become active there.
Of course, the promo to attract here will not be superfluous.
Many people, indeed, do not understand that development can occur, much more slowly than they expected. Everyone wants quick results, but we all, here, have to be realistic.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

Money is gone:))
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: