Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

Hello everyone, I will invest into this nice project. Can someone tell me what is the Promo Code (how to get one, what does it give) please ?

Thank you Smiley

It will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel. So, you better join it if you have not already.

Ok so it's better to invest now or wait sunday ? Because if I wait sunday the price will be higher :/

I don't know what to do.

Do what feels comfortable. Invest what you can afford to miss , even though Paragon seems like a solid ico  any thing in crypto is still a high risk investment. If you have doubt you can always buy some now, see how comfortable you are with your investment, and buy more later if you feel good about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:06:11 PM

Hello everyone, I will invest into this nice project. Can someone tell me what is the Promo Code (how to get one, what does it give) please ?

Thank you Smiley

It will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel. So, you better join it if you have not already.

Ok so it's better to invest now or wait sunday ? Because if I wait sunday the price will be higher :/

I don't know what to do.

Do what feels comfortable. Invest what you can afford to miss , even though Paragon seems like a solid ico  any thing in crypto is still a high risk investment. If you have doubt you can always buy some now, see how comfortable you are with your investment, and buy more later if you feel good about it

True words and this goes for every investment someone makes. Just spent as much as you can be able to lose in worst case, never invest all your money. Sometimes it is not even the fault of a scam project that you lose some money, because markets are volatile and sometimes coins lose a lot of value in the one moment, or get a lot in the other.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.
If you like idea of Paragon then don't hesitate because you will get less tokens for the same amount of ETH invested. Remember - only invest what you can afford to lose!
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.
If you really want to invest into Paragon you should not wait until the price rises. This just does not make any sense imho. Why do you want to wait? Is there any reason for your question?

BTC IS KING!
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:03:37 PM

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.
If you really want to invest into Paragon you should not wait until the price rises. This just does not make any sense imho. Why do you want to wait? Is there any reason for your question?

I think the reason is the bonus that will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:04:16 PM

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.

You should wait until 15 October much better to buy then then now because the price will be double! Cheesy
Of course you should buy now! Buy now and you will get more Paragon coins then if you buy one day later.

Dont wait, BUY Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.

I think the reason is the bonus that will be announced on Sunday in their telegram channel.

Ok, what bonus? I think I missed it, if it's a big bonus maybe I'll think to invest some more in this

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

Its a good thing to join the telegram Chanel, especially you can have a bonus soon, very nice for people who still not invest in paragon. Don't miss one of the last chance, after that the price will raise a lot on exchange, really a nice project with a lot of possibility and a huge target market.

This bonus thing has completely passed me. Where, how, when can I get it? Only in telegram?

Yes, the coupon code will be announced on telegram and on Sunday.

Missed this as well. Can you tell me a bit more? What does the coupon entail?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:33:03 PM

I can talk about Germany. It's really hard here to get cannabis for medical use. Only a few a lucky enough to get a prescription.
Germany's Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) confirmed on Sunday that the patient from Mannheim, southwestern Germany, will be allowed to grow a maximum of 130 cannabis plants a year in his bathroom. The cannabis is strictly for personal use, a spokesperson said.
BfArM had previously rejected requests to home-grow cannabis. There are currently more than 900 patients in Germany who are permitted to use the drug for medicinal purposes. However, the cannabis must be purchased from the pharmacy and financial costs covered by the patient. One gram currently costs around 15 euros ($16.85).
Prior to receiving his permit, the Mannheimer had filed multiple lawsuits, arguing that he could not afford the monthly costs of around 1,500 euros. In spring, Germany's Federal Administrative Court ruled that BfArM must "allow the claimant to grow cannabis, harvest the drug, and use it for the medical purpose of his treatment."

Well that's some good news here.

Seems like that the perception of cannabis is evolving.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:45:22 PM

I can talk about Germany. It's really hard here to get cannabis for medical use. Only a few a lucky enough to get a prescription.
Germany's Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM) confirmed on Sunday that the patient from Mannheim, southwestern Germany, will be allowed to grow a maximum of 130 cannabis plants a year in his bathroom. The cannabis is strictly for personal use, a spokesperson said.
BfArM had previously rejected requests to home-grow cannabis. There are currently more than 900 patients in Germany who are permitted to use the drug for medicinal purposes. However, the cannabis must be purchased from the pharmacy and financial costs covered by the patient. One gram currently costs around 15 euros ($16.85).
Prior to receiving his permit, the Mannheimer had filed multiple lawsuits, arguing that he could not afford the monthly costs of around 1,500 euros. In spring, Germany's Federal Administrative Court ruled that BfArM must "allow the claimant to grow cannabis, harvest the drug, and use it for the medical purpose of his treatment."

yes, this is very encouraging - When in Europe there is a shift in this industry
but it's not so simple, don't forget the dark side of this medal - it's not good when there are cases of abuse of such an opportunity
Heimer

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:59:16 PM

Think what will be possible with Paragon successful launch. Their lawyers, activists and whole community will be able to change entire world!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:06:12 PM

yes, this is very encouraging - When in Europe there is a shift in this industry
but it's not so simple, don't forget the dark side of this medal - it's not good when there are cases of abuse of such an opportunity

I live in The Netherlands, so i'm glad they are thinking about also starting up working spaces here. A very active Cannabis industry with a lot of opportunities. From here they can work on other European countries Smiley
PS92

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

I live in The Netherlands, so i'm glad they are thinking about also starting up working spaces here. A very active Cannabis industry with a lot of opportunities. From here they can work on other European countries Smiley

And since Germany is the Netherlands neighbour....

PS92

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:29:05 PM

Thank you Smiley

If you're talking about the coupon code, I read something that you could get those on Telegram channel. Not sure though

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:42:23 PM

Think what will be possible with Paragon successful launch. Their lawyers, activists and whole community will be able to change entire world!

Change entire world? Let's not get carried away, it's a cool project and all, i admit that, but change the entire world?.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

Change entire world? Let's not get carried away, it's a cool project and all, i admit that, but change the entire world?.

Nah, Paragon doesn't have the means to do so, it will take Paragon to be a Huge company to do so, and the support of a couple of powers, like France, Germany, Rusia, and England, to be able to change the world, Paragon will just help change the stigmas and taboos of the European Nations over a couple of decades, and of course help people's health.
Mister305

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:55:46 PM

A bunch of foreigners trying to get into the American cannabis industry? The good ole American dream!
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Thank you Smiley

I don't know what to do.

Where did you get this information? What to expect? Will this be a normal bounty or more like an airdrop?

BTC IS KING!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:36:45 PM

i also hope so after launch with some good lawers change the world opinion with little/small step,step by step slowly but irreversible...
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:41:41 PM

Actually I wonder, are there bigger research groups and scientists who are working in this field and who would be great partner for PARAGON? Someone has heared something about this?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: