Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

today was found another one PARAGON review, I think it will be useful for those who have just come to this thread:
https://youtu.be/o5sWYDAx4dM
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:14:26 PM

Hilton is far from the first celebrity to hype ICOs. Boxing star Floyd Mayweather and American rapper The Game have touted the diverse digital token sales over the past month alone.

The Game has been promoting Paragon quite a bit. Which is one of the reasons why i'm feeling good about this project. Not cuz of The Game, but because the team knows how to do marketing very well. And in order for a Cannabis project to succeed, i think marketing will be important to achieve adoption.

this right here. nothing works without marketing. if you don't promote your project it doesn't matter how good your product. nobody will use it.
at least this project have a celebrity invest. do other project have ? that's the thing Cheesy marketing is important part. see google. they rich because sell ad

I think electroneum have a big man invested in it, or so is what they say, now having a celebrity usually is not a sign of the project succeed, but if that is what makes people want to be convinced to invest, then why not, let's get tons of celebrities here Cheesy, who would you think would be interested in some healthy cannabis? for medical purposes I mean, definitely not Britney Spears.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

Jessica Verstteg is really a legendary woman .

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

Actually I wonder, are there bigger research groups and scientists who are working in this field and who would be great partner for PARAGON? Someone has heared something about this?

There are definitely a lot of big companies looking at the different uses of Cannabis. Right now there is still a stigma though so a lot of companies don't want to get burned. Paragon could help with this by offering the legal counsel and registering the complete chain of the product from seed to final product.

True, but from time to time there are studies which are saying "these and these are the benefits" other studies are telling "theses and these are the problems", I am wondering if there are already some bigger groups of scientists working on clearing all this or if there are only some single scientists who work on this. As the centers will be meeting points for a lot of different groups etc who work with cannabis, it would be great to see that there are already potential customers Smiley
You know how researchers works - one university will tell you that product X is bad for your health and other university will conduct counterstudies and will announce that X is very beneficial (good example is coconut oil)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

I bought some PRG token for myself today. Not too late and prices are still acceptable.
Wait to see the development of Paragon.
I hope it will land on the moon after the ICO ends and the exchanges are going on.  Cool
I think we are before the step of cannabis getting mainstream. Cannabis for medical purposes will be the future. If this happens this project will moon.
you are right but i will say when and not if,i am hopeful...
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

Actually I wonder, are there bigger research groups and scientists who are working in this field and who would be great partner for PARAGON? Someone has heared something about this?

There are definitely a lot of big companies looking at the different uses of Cannabis. Right now there is still a stigma though so a lot of companies don't want to get burned. Paragon could help with this by offering the legal counsel and registering the complete chain of the product from seed to final product.

True, but from time to time there are studies which are saying "these and these are the benefits" other studies are telling "theses and these are the problems", I am wondering if there are already some bigger groups of scientists working on clearing all this or if there are only some single scientists who work on this. As the centers will be meeting points for a lot of different groups etc who work with cannabis, it would be great to see that there are already potential customers Smiley
You know how researchers works - one university will tell you that product X is bad for your health and other university will conduct counterstudies and will announce that X is very beneficial (good example is coconut oil)

The benefits of Cannabis have been proven for many years, unfortunately its use is discriminated against, simply because many people profit from this criminalization, Governments and large companies will have their profits reduced, and this worries them a lot. There are Medications available that promise a lot and do not even have 1/3 the efficiency of Cannabis, yet they make a profit out of it. Cannabis is already a medical reality and its explosion is imminent. Good luck to the DEVs, they have chosen the right cause, and I do not regret that investment and support
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:07:11 PM

today was found another one PARAGON review, I think it will be useful for those who have just come to this thread:

Thx for this, I just realized the very cool Paragon logo, with the 5 Ethereum leafes. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:16:07 PM

Thx for this, I just realized the very cool Paragon logo, with the 5 Ethereum leafes. Smiley
oh really, I didn't notice this before Wink
that's what it means - creative team
toolucky98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

I bought some PRG token for myself today. Not too late and prices are still acceptable.
I hope it will land on the moon after the ICO ends and the exchanges are going on.  Cool
I think we are before the step of cannabis getting mainstream. Cannabis for medical purposes will be the future. If this happens this project will moon.
I also strongly support this project in medical purpose.
It would be great if cannabis could overcome some diseases/problem that previously could not be overcome.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:44:43 PM

Paragon is getting some good coverage from bigger publishers. That's a good thing at the time when ICO is running.
Almost everyone is amazed by Jessica.  Cheesy

Well seems like being a model helped a lot in this ICO  Grin

But, in my opinion, it's the fact that they are the first major ICO in the cannabis indusctry with great ambitions that did the job.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

I hope it will land on the moon after the ICO ends and the exchanges are going on.  Cool
It would be great if cannabis could overcome some diseases/problem that previously could not be overcome.

we'll see about that, but don't get your hopes up for cannabis to a miracle cure. It's probably just going to be used as adjuvant for certain conditions. it's useful while on chemotherapy as it prevents you from throwing up you food for instance.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

Paragon is getting some good coverage from bigger publishers. That's a good thing at the time when ICO is running.
Almost everyone is amazed by Jessica.  Cheesy

Well seems like being a model helped a lot in this ICO  Grin

But, in my opinion, it's the fact that they are the first major ICO in the cannabis indusctry with great ambitions that did the job.
Of course, because she is popular.
When she announces this project, the project will also become a popular project.
And yes, this is a very good project in the cannabis industry.
haxllega

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:26:50 PM

Hilton is far from the first celebrity to hype ICOs. Boxing star Floyd Mayweather and American rapper The Game have touted the diverse digital token sales over the past month alone.

The Game has been promoting Paragon quite a bit. Which is one of the reasons why i'm feeling good about this project. Not cuz of The Game, but because the team knows how to do marketing very well. And in order for a Cannabis project to succeed, i think marketing will be important to achieve adoption.

this right here. nothing works without marketing. if you don't promote your project it doesn't matter how good your product. nobody will use it.
at least this project have a celebrity invest. do other project have ? that's the thing Cheesy marketing is important part. see google. they rich because sell ad

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
But that was not only because of their marketing people also have to believe in the technology and the team should be as transparent as possible.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

Paragon made a purely calculated move by getting "The Game" on board with their project. The Game is a heavy smoker, whose public image is centered around a lifestyle filled with the fast life, money, cars, and Marijuana use. His advocacy is pefect for reaching the target niche market, plus he has a heavy backing by the stoner, and urban communities.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

Paragon made a purely calculated move by getting "The Game" on board with their project. The Game is a heavy smoker, whose public image is centered around a lifestyle filled with the fast life, money, cars, and Marijuana use. His advocacy is pefect for reaching the target niche market, plus he has a heavy backing by the stoner, and urban communities.
The Game isn't most known for smoking weed. Snoop Dogg is but he is currently probably too stoned for representing paragon. Anyway The Game can help paragon like Floyd Mayweather did
haxllega

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

we'll see about that, but don't get your hopes up for cannabis to a miracle cure. It's probably just going to be used as adjuvant for certain conditions. it's useful while on chemotherapy as it prevents you from throwing up you food for instance.
It's also a very good painkiller. Believe me, I know people with a broken leg who smoked some weed and it helped them a lot to decrease the pain.

chaoscoinz

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:34:14 PM

The Game isn't most known for smoking weed. Snoop Dogg is but he is currently probably too stoned for representing paragon. Anyway The Game can help paragon like Floyd Mayweather did
I never stated that "The Game" was only known for Marijauna use, I simply said, his lifestyle is centered around it, especially it being a hiphop (urban) setting. However,  I was not aware that "Pretty Boy Floyd" Mayweather jr. had also joined the advisory board, ans invested in the Paragon startup. How long ago did this occur, you say? Though personally, I thought he was involved in just "Stox", and "CentraTech" Ico?

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

got little slower than before. hopefully pickup more tomorrow if they drop some discount code in telegram. we need some excitement at finish line. nice project and hope finish fundraising to project get successful.

chaoscoinz

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:15:07 PM

got little slower than before. hopefully pickup more tomorrow if they drop some discount code in telegram. we need some excitement at finish line. nice project and hope finish fundraising to project get successful.
Another good thing is the token burn, what ever tokens that aren't sold off, will be slowly burned, increasing their intrinsic value. Paragon is coming along nicely!

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: