Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013  (Read 523357 times)
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 05:52:01 PM

no you don't get do you have an e:mail ~ look what is going on with ARG...totally random right? ! LOL  Cool *many thanks!

Hi haightst, Sorry I didn't quite follow your message. I saw the recent ARG price spike though. Are you saying you want to buy a USB with ARG ?

Anyway, I'll send you a PM with my email.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haightst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 07:18:26 PM

no you don't get do you have an e:mail ~ look what is going on with ARG...totally random right? ! LOL  Cool *many thanks!

Hi haightst, Sorry I didn't quite follow your message. I saw the recent ARG price spike though. Are you saying you want to buy a USB with ARG ?

Anyway, I'll send you a PM with my email.

just me puffing as usual ~ i got friends in Palo Alto so I found the links on your site very interesting!!!  Cool GOOO /\$DGC!!!!

*i'll shoot you an e:mail when i have some free time!*blessed
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:15:30 PM

came back to my DGC qt wallet after few months and it wont sync, any ideas? was working fine last time i used it

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 09:35:04 PM

Yea, you should update it.

Edit: see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310111.0 Wink

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:11:49 PM

Yea, you should update it.

Edit: see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310111.0 Wink

thanks dude but i ditched qt for the android app by crypto-expert

its the shizzle  Cool

techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 10:23:51 PM

But if you want to get your DGC out of your qt client, you need to update it.

Yes, crypto-expert,  a.k.a. ahmedbodi android wallet is the shizzle...  Grin

-tb-

haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:09:39 AM

But if you want to get your DGC out of your qt client, you need to update it.

Yes, crypto-expert,  a.k.a. ahmedbodi android wallet is the shizzle...  Grin

-tb-

_!_/\*keep up the good work you guys i'm thinking of pulling all my coins and cold-storing them long term in a bank vault somewhere! ~ looking like a nice community forming here!!! imo>> we may see a nice bump+ in price per coin(ppc) coming,,,i'm telling my stock market friends grab a few as this could be a nice runner up to BTCTC!!!
//^GOOO GOOOOO!!! "DIGITALCOIN!"  Grin
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:26:11 AM

Interesting price movement, or better non-movement. I like what I see.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:53:03 AM

Have you not noticed the trend yet?

Bitcoin consolidates, alts get a breather.  Bitcoin rages to the next level, alts get crushed another 50%.

How many times can alt coins continue getting cut in half before they go to zero?

Answer:  Forever.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 05:03:47 AM

Bitcoin consolidates, alts get a breather.  Bitcoin rages to the next level, alts get crushed another 50%.

How many times can alt coins continue getting cut in half before they go to zero?

//DGC IS ONE OF THE ALTLEADERS!!\\aside from the stability and usefulness of digitalcoins we have a good group of competent individuals behind it!..i'm buying and adding maybe i'll flip out some at double but i'm planning on saving some DGC as a long term lotto ticket!  Wink e-z bud!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:02:02 AM

//DGC IS ONE OF THE ALTLEADERS!!\\aside from the stability and usefulness of digitalcoins we have a good group of competent individuals behind it!..i'm buying and adding maybe i'll flip out some at double but i'm planning on saving some DGC as a long term lotto ticket!  Wink e-z bud!

When do you expect DGC to double given it gets cut in half, along with most other alt coins, everytime Bitcoin makes another move up?

Seriously, unless there's a plan to mitigate this Bitcoin effect then there's no way to stop this freefall and the CryptoAve plan will only give DGC so much support and maybe a temporary bounce. 

This Bitcoin pressure is too much to handle and it will drive most alts down to zero unless a plan is put into place.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:00:02 PM

When do you expect DGC to double given it gets cut in half, along with most other alt coins, everytime Bitcoin makes another move up?

Seriously, unless there's a plan to mitigate this Bitcoin effect then there's no way to stop this freefall and the CryptoAve plan will only give DGC so much support and maybe a temporary bounce. 

This Bitcoin pressure is too much to handle and it will drive most alts down to zero unless a plan is put into place.

not at all i'm touting a select few on other boards!~ DGC is a "nobrainer" from a traders perspective ...maybe DGC will become a $10+ coin next year ~ we will see!~  Wink
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 01:01:03 PM

Hi All -

I am happy to announce that Digitalcoin has been added to our online wallet service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

DGC fees are 0.05 DGC per outgoing transaction (Not free unfortunately but neither are good dedicated servers  Tongue)

Comments welcome.
baritus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:25:08 PM

Vlad, what are your opinions based on?

http://coinmarketcap.com/dgc_30.html

I don't even see what "effect" you are talking about. The effect that DGC market cap is pretty stable and growing while BTC rises? Or am I missing something?

Digitalcoin - Sha256, Scrypt, x11 Mining - Multi-algorithm & One Click Masternodes - Founded in 2013
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 02:43:33 PM

I don't even see what "effect" you are talking about. The effect that DGC market cap is pretty stable and growing while BTC rises? Or am I missing something?

Grin I look forward to Cryptoave. I just stocked up on DGC while it's still cheap. Grin

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:58:10 PM

yes i see no reason we won't match the price of litecoin[.01+]  ~ do you know any of the LTC devs? >>maybe we could link up & join forces with them and help each other out to get more teamwork going!!*jmho*
  Cool //^DGC//^RAISE SELL ORDERS TO .O1+(*)AND WATCHx1O(*)
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:12:11 PM

yes i see no reason we won't match the price of litecoin[.01+]  ~ do you know any of the LTC devs? >>maybe we could link up & join forces with them and help each other out to get more teamwork going!!*jmho~  Cool

Join forces with Coblee? He is busy doing his thing. But we can learn from him, at one point in January when ltc was still low he decided to buy up 100.000 litecoins at market price. It was a huge sign of confidence to everyone that the dev believed in his own coin. Everyone knew because he was up in chat and put up a 100k buywall. It was slowly eaten, and not at a bargain either. I remember thinking that this was a crazy move given the price movements back then. A month later, Ltc went from 5 cents to 5$.

The best thing to do is to start to offer products and services for DGC right now, even if it's a bit of a gamble with high volatility. For example, if I could buy these usb flip cards for a reasonable or symbolic price in DGC right now, I would. Christmas is round the corner. Can't have enough flash back-ups these days for all my wallets.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:28:49 PM

yes i see no reason we won't match the price of litecoin[.01+]  ~ do you know any of the LTC devs? >>maybe we could link up & join forces with them and help each other out to get more teamwork going!!*jmho~  Cool

Join forces with Coblee? He is busy doing his thing. But we can learn from him, at one point in January when ltc was still low he decided to buy up 100.000 litecoins at market price. It was a huge sign of confidence to everyone that the dev believed in his own coin. Everyone knew because he was up in chat and put up a 100k buywall. It was slowly eaten, and not at a bargain either. I remember thinking that this was a crazy move given the price movements back then. A month later, Ltc went from 5 cents to 5$.

The best thing to do is to start to offer products and services for DGC right now, even if it's a bit of a gamble with high volatility. For example, if I could buy these usb flip cards for a reasonable or symbolic price in DGC right now, I would. Christmas is round the corner. Can't have enough flash back-ups these days for all my wallets.

DGC i agree i absorbed alot of the 3000zz now it looks really thin to 5000zzz buy a bunch here~sell half @ 10000 or so and ride FREE!!!  Wink jmho!
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:41:02 PM

I personally stopped linking any alt. coins future worth or current exchange value directly with Bitcoin exchange sometime ago.

Whilst the BTC/DGC , BTC/LTC etc. exchange value is obviously very important it is certainly not the be all and end all.

The very fact that DGC held strong, stable and level during the recent BTC price rally clearly demonstrates that all is well with digitalcoin.

If Bitcoin is the kernel, then alt. coin are like distros.

Bitcoin is on its way to becoming a de-(centralized ?) store of wealth and Litecoin is probably heading that way as well in terms of 'gold' vs 'silver'.

Digitalcoin is designed for making fast transactions over being a store of wealth. Sure, I'm guessing that holding a fair number of DGC is probably a very good investment for the future. Its unlikely that DGC will ever have a value above BTC, thats really not the aim here, digitalcoin is about making transactions and being spendable. Digitalcoin therefore should see better price stability and as wider adoption increases the price should also rise against both BTC and fiat currency.

Vlad2Vlad had advocated ixcoin to myself in a thread a few days ago, because of its similarity / differences to Bitcoin (which is fine and I do merge mine a few of those myself). My interest in DGC is not just about seeking big returns, its also about continuing to make better, faster and safer 'money' for the masses. What Bitcoin aimed to offer from the outset and what it still does offer people today.

The digitalcoin community understands this and supports what DGC has the potential to accomplish. Just look back in the thread over the last few weeks - new online web wallets, smart phone apps. and portable USB products are being created by the growing DGC community with active marketing and support, outside of crypto forums. I don't see this actively happening with very many other alt. coins currently in quite the same way.

Lastly, If you want a coin thats similar to Bitcoin and stands a good chance of going somewhere, then with the launch of CryptoAve exchange soon you probably wouldn't go a miss checking out Securecoin.  Grin

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
haightst

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:58:14 PM

I personally stopped linking any alt. coins future worth or current exchange value directly with Bitcoin exchange sometime ago.

Whilst the BTC/DGC , BTC/LTC etc. exchange value is obviously very important it is certainly not the be all and end all.

The very fact that DGC held strong, stable and level during the recent BTC price rally clearly demonstrates that all is well with digitalcoin.

If Bitcoin is the kernel, then alt. coin are like distros.

Bitcoin is on its way to becoming a de-(centralized ?) store of wealth and Litecoin is probably heading that way as well in terms of 'gold' vs 'silver'.

Digitalcoin is designed for making fast transactions over being a store of wealth. Sure, I'm guessing that holding a fair number of DGC is probably a very good investment for the future. Its unlikely that DGC will ever have a value above BTC, thats really not the aim here, digitalcoin is about making transactions and being spendable. Digitalcoin therefore should see better price stability and as wider adoption increases the price should also rise against both BTC and fiat currency.

Vlad2Vlad had advocated ixcoin to myself in a thread a few days ago, because of its similarity / differences to Bitcoin (which is fine and I do merge mine a few of those myself). My interest in DGC is not just about seeking big returns, its also about continuing to make better, faster and safer 'money' for the masses. What Bitcoin aimed to offer from the outset and what it still does offer people today.

The digitalcoin community understands this and supports what DGC has the potential to accomplish. Just look back in the thread over the last few weeks - new online web wallets, smart phone apps. and portable USB products are being created by the growing DGC community with active marketing and support, outside of crypto forums. I don't see this actively happening with very many other alt. coins currently in quite the same way.

Lastly, If you want a coin thats similar to Bitcoin and stands a good chance of going somewhere, then with the launch of CryptoAve exchange soon you probably wouldn't go a miss checking out Securecoin.  Grin

DGC mobile phone apps are a great idea!!  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: