Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest in bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing in bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

Bitcoin is the solution provider in all financial problem. Bitcoin as an investment is a really good move because it can make you have good income in a short period of time. My friend told me that the bitcoin is a very good about in investing. Bitcoin is a good investment for you to buy and manage.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community every day.

I want us to discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest in bitcoin.

For someone who wants a better economy can try investing in bitcoin, because the potential rise in bitcoin prices is good for profit. although bitcoin values ​​are unstable but future bitcoin will also increase in value because bitcoin is a long-term investment.
Bitcoin is the answer on my financial crises and our family's economic financial crisis. Bitcoin helps me alot when it comes to financial aspect. Thats why people must invest in bitcoin  too, and I would delighted if someone could also get this opportunity to make their life improve in terms of financial too.
Angela567

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

I believe people who invest bitcoin are getting better by seeing the future of bitcoin as it is believed as a digital currency. And investing in bitcoin is profitable too.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Because anyone earn bitcoins by mining (working in virtual world), getting paid in bitcoins for selling goods, or purchasing bitcoins by exchanging existing currencies.
septyadf1

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

because I think the use of BitCoin for the transaction has even been recognized in some countries. It is not impossible that the whole world uses BitCoin because of its practicality and minimal transaction cost. When this happens, then it can be sure that the BitCoin price will skyrocket.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:09 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because they can earn a lot from it. The people that are going to invest on it will be rich and successful someday because the price of bitcoin is still increasing so they can earn more money. They should invest here bitcoin on bitcoin it's easy to invest on it. Others believe also that bitcoin rising is magically because there's a day that the price of it will be go higher.
juleme

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

Why invest in Bitcoin when You can earn way more without the risks. Just us the automation arbitrage method of http://wonarb.com/
In essence You can buy 1.2XBT for just 1XBT and do that over and over again.
If You use my affiliate link to register at the end of contract the commission you'll pay will be less and I will be able to gain a bit not from You but from the server side. Anyway here is my affiliate link in case You are interested: http://bit.do/wonarb-affid-b63ca59880

Andria123

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

Now a days a lots of people seeking a good income for everyday living,should people invest in Bitcoin for me it depends on the  situation which you have a convenient time for the Bitcoin,some people invest in Bitcoin for the reasons that the money they voice out,it will grow the desires amount that they looking for,there is no wrong if you will invest in Bitcoin for the good reasons and ideas how's your money will show up

keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

The reason why people invest in bitcoin because there is possibility that bitcoin currency would be higher and higher. And the advantages of investing bitcoin was safe, having the good security.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

I think the reason on why you should invest in bitcoin is its price fluctuation. Since it fluctuates frequently, the price gets lower which is the good time to buy bitcoin. And when the price goes higher, you can double your profit. Also, as year passes by, bitcoin's value also increases which is good in long-term investing.
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

It's simply because you'll get a big amount of money in return for investing your money.For some reason, we invest money hoping that we will earned something which more than enough to sustain such financial expenses.With that,investing some money in bitcoin is somehow looks like a one in a lifetime opportunity to the other people since the value of bitcoin nowadays is not even a joke.However,the risk that might occur in btc investment is still inevitable and unpredictable so far

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

Why should people invest in bitcoin? I think everyone has different thoughts. I think investing in bitcoin is very good and can potentially benefit in a relatively short time. Bitcoin has also become a currency that interest many and they all buy and invest it. that's my opinion.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Simply because it is the easiest and smartest way to grow your money at small time.Investing in bitcoin is more sure income than investing in a lifetime insurance company that has long time wait to see if your money progress.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:21 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best digital currency of the online marketing. Most of the people use it. It is promising assets.  Many people are invest it. Because it's price is very high and attractive.  More than, it investment is very esy and safely. So you can invest Bitcoin and get lot of profit. 
it_intelligent

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:55 PM

it's dropping a lot recently.
how come?
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

I think the question must be why not people invest in bitcoin. People can get a lot of benefits once they start using bitcoin. Transactions made with bitcoin are fast and very efficient to those sending money abroad, and on top of it you remain anonymous through out the whole process. You can also earn great amount of money if you start investing with bitcoin because of the volatility of its price it is continuously changing and a lot of people are becoming rich because they choose to hold their coin and wait for the price to go up.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
hunter50

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

It's easy to invest by bitcoin and they know that they have a big profit in bitcoin.many people invest in bitcoin because it will help you to make and earn more money.bitcoin has changed the financial system in the world.bitcoin investment in the best way to lot of money in the future.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

It's easy to invest by bitcoin and they know that they have a big profit in bitcoin.many people invest in bitcoin because it will help you to make and earn more money.bitcoin has changed the financial system in the world.bitcoin investment in the best way to lot of money in the future.

So simple, it is because bitcoin is a profitable investment.  It gives high returns compared to other currency or other commodities in the market.  It is popular and already gained trust and was proven.  We should invest in bitcoin because for sure its price would goes up again despite what it is facing right now.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

By investing in bitcoin indirectly we can save as well as store assets that continue to grow like maintaining a pair of chickens that continue to lay eggs so as to provide benefits to the owner. I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. But do not be surprised by the ever-changing fluctuations, this is because in the world of cryptocurency something like this is common.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency.It is like a magic coin.It's price always up down magically.In a single moment Bitcoin price can goes up to million.So if you want to get a huge amount of profit and become rich very soon then you should invest in bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: