Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

waiting to see how the integration with utrust might influence investor during ico.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

Total tokens distributed
6426486 SCT

Max cap
120 000 ETH

Supply for Token sale
54 000 000 SCT

it took more hard work to get there soon max cap. I curious about what will happen when ICO is over.

I hope they'll continue the work even if they don't reach the cap.

They will countinue in any way. They said, that they already have some money from venture investors. And as we can see, they already made IOS alpha - so they working on project  Roll Eyes

Ok. Thats good info that anyway they will continue work, but almost all ICOs have "soft cap" - did they not announce it?

No, they apparently have no soft cap, at least didn't announce anything. But they say in whitepaper that for each 1,500 ETH raised they will launch a marketing campaign into a new region/state, so with the so far collected money they can cover already some regions.
it's great, I look in social networks SOMA is well promoted, project team does a good job,
I think they are will complete their tasks
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

Total tokens distributed
6426486 SCT

Max cap
120 000 ETH

Supply for Token sale
54 000 000 SCT

it took more hard work to get there soon max cap. I curious about what will happen when ICO is over.

They will countinue in any way. They said, that they already have some money from venture investors. And as we can see, they already made IOS alpha - so they working on project  Roll Eyes

Ok. Thats good info that anyway they will continue work, but almost all ICOs have "soft cap" - did they not announce it?

No, they apparently have no soft cap, at least didn't announce anything. But they say in whitepaper that for each 1,500 ETH raised they will launch a marketing campaign into a new region/state, so with the so far collected money they can cover already some regions.

I am wondering what those regions are going to be.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

I think without big money developing ll be more slowly. But they ll make this project in anyway.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:13:31 PM

Total tokens distributed
6426486 SCT

Max cap
120 000 ETH

Supply for Token sale
54 000 000 SCT

Regarding a soft cap, there has been an answer on Telegram from the team:

"We decided not include soft cap as we were already backed up by angel investments before the ICO round and ICO is a complementary round to develop our software further"
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

I think without big money developing ll be more slowly. But they ll make this project in anyway.
I'm sure that SOMA will raise enough tokens to start developing this platform. They've got almost working iOS app  Smiley
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

I'm sure that SOMA will raise enough tokens to start developing this platform. They've got almost working iOS app  Smiley

Yeah and look how many tokens were already distributed during the ICO. More than 640.000 SCT. With a price of 450 SCT = 1 ETH, that is over 14.200 ETH (don't know if this is correct or if there were bonuses). That is already a huge amount of money!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:33:59 PM

Yeah and look how many tokens were already distributed during the ICO. More than 640.000 SCT. With a price of 450 SCT = 1 ETH, that is over 14.200 ETH (don't know if this is correct or if there were bonuses). That is already a huge amount of money!

Yep, i would call it a huge ico success just by those numbers.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

Moreover, if a marketcap is too high at the beginning, the potential growth of the investments is limited.

This is very true.

Sometimes devs can't stop their greed and it makes investors lose.

If you have a good project you will probably get tons of money but if you don't put a max cap for it, only you will win and investors won't.

That's exactly true. Cindicator is a good example for a low hard cap. It was just 15M $ I think it will increase in value very much if it is on exchanges.

I don't know why everyone always look for big exchanges. I have seen many projects that have been listed on little exchanges for long time and price was rising continously.. It is all about project development. Even if they start from little exchange but they will work hard, i'm sure that sooner or later price will jump high.. even with little volume.
I didn't say that it must be a big exchange at the beginning. If it's a good project it could also boost on etherdelta.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

This project is quite different to some other projects, it already has an alpha version where you can see how this project will work.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:41:18 PM

I didn't say that it must be a big exchange at the beginning. If it's a good project it could also boost on etherdelta.

ED is ok for 2 days, SOMA must have a partnership with an exchange for after there ICO.
A fast listed project right after ICO will give you investors who were just to late, if it takes to long those investors will be to another project or forgot about it. Exchanges are very important and I dont think ED is that one.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:43:06 PM

ED is ok for 2 days, SOMA must have a partnership with an exchange for after there ICO.
A fast listed project right after ICO will give you investors who were just to late, if it takes to long those investors will be to another project or forgot about it. Exchanges are very important and I dont think ED is that one.

The problem with Etherdela is, that most people just don't like to trade on it so a different exchange would be nice. But I also think, it doesn't need to be Bittrex or Polo to become successful.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

To come back to the alpha iOS app ... Is it right that you will have to log in to facebook to use the full app? That would be a shame for me.

I'm not sure, cause I use android and I don't have an app, but why not? Facebook login should simplify the process and probably you can share whatever you're selling or buying there too, so the whole thing is easier...

Well for somebody who hardly uses facebook and trys to avoid it (yeah that's a thing!), this requirement would spoil the Soma app for me a bit.

I agree that facebook enforcing is not the best way to go. It might be better to use CIVIC if they really want to uphold the KYC rules.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

The problem with Etherdela is, that most people just don't like to trade on it so a different exchange would be nice. But I also think, it doesn't need to be Bittrex or Polo to become successful.
Yes , you should think twice if you want to put an order in Etherdelta because it charges some fees and you will incur losses if you cancel it.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Moreover, if a marketcap is too high at the beginning, the potential growth of the investments is limited.

This is very true.

If you have a good project you will probably get tons of money but if you don't put a max cap for it, only you will win and investors won't.

That's exactly true. Cindicator is a good example for a low hard cap. It was just 15M $ I think it will increase in value very much if it is on exchanges.

I don't know why everyone always look for big exchanges. I have seen many projects that have been listed on little exchanges for long time and price was rising continously.. It is all about project development. Even if they start from little exchange but they will work hard, i'm sure that sooner or later price will jump high.. even with little volume.

If a project is good, is good. If a project sucks, is going to have 10 btc volume even on bittrex or poloniex. And I don't think etherdelta is bad, at least you're trusting a smart contract there, not a third party

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

Haha, we all agree EtherDelta is not a good exchange, I don't ever want to do one trade on this one.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:24:02 PM

Unfortunately, the fees have almost stopped .. I do not find the reason for this, who has any thoughts?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:30:18 PM

do you know any other exchange like Etherdelta ? or an alternative
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

This is very true.

If a project is good, is good. If a project sucks, is going to have 10 btc volume even on bittrex or poloniex. And I don't think etherdelta is bad, at least you're trusting a smart contract there, not a third party
Ehter Delta isn't that bad (but it isn't good either). Anyway I'm sure that SOMA will be listed at many well known exchanges  Wink
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:21:02 PM

Unfortunately, the fees have almost stopped .. I do not find the reason for this, who has any thoughts?

What fees are you talking about? Is this related to Soma or do you mean transaction fees on EtherDelta?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: