Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:38:54 AM

which exchange are you looking for listing? this is going to be nice
Many projects cant give a concrete name about on which exchange their coin/token will be listed when they still in the ICO stage, because its a further development (after ico, not for now)

if this ICO success, its easy to reach big market such as bittrex and poloniex.
so, we just wait and see, hope this ICO end with successful. so, the token has more value

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:00:43 AM

UTRUST and Soma Announce Powerful Partnership to Upgrade Classifieds Business Model
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/utrust-soma-powerful-partnership-upgrade-business-model/
It was exciting to see the news Cool
The SOMA project team is working hard
Implement the planned plan

Yes, they announced this few days ago. Early parthnership for long term - its a good indicator. We can see, that project working on their develompent
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:12:47 AM

UTRUST and Soma Announce Powerful Partnership to Upgrade Classifieds Business Model
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/utrust-soma-powerful-partnership-upgrade-business-model/

Yes, they announced this few days ago. Early parthnership for long term - its a good indicator. We can see, that project working on their develompent

Its good to know that some crypto projects work together will make the blockchain mainstream, son we will all be using it on a daily basis, this is a good time to be investing in early projects that will be very big I a couple of years Cheesy.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

i think this project growing day by day also in this threat and others social media also. look like this project is promising and reputed. i think after partnership this project is growing popularity.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

I thinking... Whats reminds me Soma.. And understand now.. Its Pinterest! hm...
Pinterest have a huge succes, as I understand Soma also make same sosial-network shop but for crypto only. May they will also have succes  Roll Eyes

Really some similarity they have. My wife likes to look in this Pinterest. Let's see how popular is SOMA.

Wow I really don't understand the similarities there, could you develop ?  Grin

Thats a strange comparision.
SOMA will be more like Facebook because there idea come from Facebook.

Look at the Whitepaper:
Soma (https://soma.co/) began as a project since we wanted to create a unique and revolutionary platform for the secondhand
commerce as a response to the market situation where the old platforms are leaking vast amount of users to localized
Facebook Groups. The emergence of localized Facebook groups for trade is a global phenomenon and this trend seems to
continue.

The platform will be more like Facebook, liking, sharing, ...

So it is clear that SOMA collects some of the properties of all the projects mentioned. But it is a unique project that combines some elements of social networks, stores. And now it adds the possibility of payments in the crypto currency, thanks to the partnership with UTRUST. Similarity does not mean cloning, but only identical ideas, which are not someone's property, but are generally known.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:03:00 AM

But it is very interesting indeed. How do you know that the IIC and the item really are the same?
Barcodes can just be sticked to anything...  Is the IIC is not a physical card, is it?

You just gave me an idea that could solve this problem for Soma. Maybe Soma is already on top of this too, or maybe not, either way I am not going to share it Wink

A lot of people have doubts that the idea of IIC is not good enough, there are many concerns regarding the authenticity of an item that will be sold in the platform, anybody couldcreate one with fals information, of anybody could falsify a barcode, or a qt image.

I wonder if Soma has considered even this. Maybe their target demographic does not tend to sell such high profile products despite the guitar example. But if Soma is more suited for low risk items then what is the point of IIC in the first place?

Who knows, maybe they saw our doubts about the IIC and are already working on a better concept of this. In the end it's just a feature, and it can be developed over time.

Their IIC is patent-pending right now so i guess their really believe in this concept, im sure they will have time to develop it even more to something, that will actually be meaningful and will work without a chance of fraud.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:05:06 AM

I thinking... Whats reminds me Soma.. And understand now.. Its Pinterest! hm...
Pinterest have a huge succes, as I understand Soma also make same sosial-network shop but for crypto only. May they will also have succes  Roll Eyes

Really some similarity they have. My wife likes to look in this Pinterest. Let's see how popular is SOMA.

Wow I really don't understand the similarities there, could you develop ?  Grin

Thats a strange comparision.
SOMA will be more like Facebook because there idea come from Facebook.

Look at the Whitepaper:
Soma (https://soma.co/) began as a project since we wanted to create a unique and revolutionary platform for the secondhand
commerce as a response to the market situation where the old platforms are leaking vast amount of users to localized
Facebook Groups. The emergence of localized Facebook groups for trade is a global phenomenon and this trend seems to
continue.

The platform will be more like Facebook, liking, sharing, ...

So it is clear that SOMA collects some of the properties of all the projects mentioned. But it is a unique project that combines some elements of social networks, stores. And now it adds the possibility of payments in the crypto currency, thanks to the partnership with UTRUST. Similarity does not mean cloning, but only identical ideas, which are not someone's property, but are generally known.

Exactly, they are not inventing social media, they are trying to upgrade it. Facebook has some positives and negatives. They are combining positive parts of facebook with the marketplace. It's not done before.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:33:07 AM

i think this project growing day by day also in this threat and others social media also. look like this project is promising and reputed. i think after partnership this project is growing popularity.

there's still a long way to go and the dev's need our help to promote this project. you can do it on reddit, twitter , facebook and wherever else you think might be relevant.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

How deliveries will be handled and are there any special requirements to become a seller?
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

which exchange are you looking for listing? this is going to be nice
Many projects cant give a concrete name about on which exchange their coin/token will be listed when they still in the ICO stage, because its a further development (after ico, not for now)

if this ICO success, its easy to reach big market such as bittrex and poloniex.
so, we just wait and see, hope this ICO end with successful. so, the token has more value

Bittrex and Poloniex are more like markets nobody will get in anymore.
Many great new exchanges will come and there are other great exchanges outside those 2.

SOMA has a great future and listing on other exchanges wont be any problem.
Cant wait to see the alpha release Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:08:19 AM

How deliveries will be handled and are there any special requirements to become a seller?

My guess, how you handle deliveries will be agreed between buyer + seller, like at Ebay.  And I can't image that there will be special requirements for sellers. If you want sell sth you put it on the platform, thats it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:42:09 AM

Hi devs, I have requested test flight access a few times. However I never seem to get a verification that my mail has been accepted? Is the form on the website for TestFlight access still working?
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

My guess, how you handle deliveries will be agreed between buyer + seller, like at Ebay.  And I can't image that there will be special requirements for sellers. If you want sell sth you put it on the platform, thats it.

Ebay has many concepts like power sellers, top rated sellers etc. and they use to get special rates from the courier guys. SOMA will have something similar or not?
Also, are they doing any partnership with some courier agencies?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

just wondering if i should request the alpha for ios - anybody don that so far?
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:21:37 AM

ICO is going good in my opinion. They are well over 4mil$ calculated from the current ETH price and there is still 19 days left. I would like to see a little more focus on the advertisement when we will be approaching the end.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:05:31 AM

Its good to know that some crypto projects work together will make the blockchain mainstream, son we will all be using it on a daily basis, this is a good time to be investing in early projects that will be very big I a couple of years Cheesy.
I think we will see more of these partnerships between two tokens in the future.

eepr0m

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:27:02 AM

just wondering if i should request the alpha for ios - anybody don that so far?

i have, the new version came out today!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:43:01 AM

First time in my life i envy ios. Unfortunately, android alpha not out yet, so we should hear from ios users.

Anybody tried it yet?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:40:04 PM

I think it will be a mix of facebook, ebay + their unique feature to be able to create a product history.

But on Facebook you cannot trade likes, but for Soma that is one of their defining features. Wouldn't Steemit be a better comparison? There you can upvote contributors' posts with coins.

Here is a long article about Steemit on Wired from a few days ago, maybe we can learn something from it and see how it fits Soma. https://www.wired.com/story/the-social-network-doling-out-millions-in-ephemeral-money/

I really need to take a look again into the project. The more people talk about it, the less I grasp the concept.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:09:08 PM

I heard about SOMA on UTrust thread, can someone enlight me on what is this about ? What does it means "a rewarding system that enables beneficial collaboration of the SOMA community members" ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: