Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92778 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:19:58 AM

I saw on twitter that Soma released a alpha IOS version 2 days ago, but I cant find this on the website. Anyone already tested it and knows where I can find it?

Unfortunately I have no IOS yet so I can't test it. If you had such device you can send a request by submitting your apple ID through the form that already available on website.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:47:11 AM

soma and utrust the same ?

No definitely not. Utrust aims to be a payment partner and Soma is the social network. They are partners and can help each other but they are not the same by far.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

Will your rating on Soma be determined by your SCT balance, or is the rating mechanism separate from the tokens?
Rating system based only on balance would be just stupid because some whales would have the best rating out there Cheesy
I agree, the rating should be conducted according to relevance, the requests of people should be taken into account that to whom it is more interesting

so, how to make rating system better? track record? or trust point from other user?

I automatically assumed that some of track record / performance rating will be their solution.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

So i checked the thread that nobody posted anything from alpha. Apparently, one person applied for it but didn't get an answer.

I can't apply it for using Android. So, at least dev can upload a video of alpha for we can see it?

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:10:18 AM

Alright i just got the alpha ans already made a few screenshots on my phone. but i need some advise how to upload the pictures here in thethread
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

I saw on twitter that Soma released a alpha IOS version 2 days ago, but I cant find this on the website. Anyone already tested it and knows where I can find it?

you can apply here https://soma.co/ they will get back to you, im personally waiting for the android version  Smiley

Oops I automatically thought if they have IOS they must have android too. Im an androiduser too so I guess I must wait.
@Alphashotgun please share your findings Smiley

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:16:06 AM

Alright i just got the alpha ans already made a few screenshots on my phone. but i need some advise how to upload the pictures here in thethread

I think as a Newbie account you can't upload pictures here directly but you can use an image upload site like https://imgur.com/ for example and share the links here with us. I think we all would appreciate that.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

You can use the site imgur to upload and then link the pictures here by using the buttons in the editor.
How did you get access. I've tried to subscribe to the beta TestFlight but it's not really working for me.
chikiuso

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:18:36 AM

When will this ICO have? And do you have bounty? Thanks.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:24:58 AM

So i checked the thread that nobody posted anything from alpha. Apparently, one person applied for it but didn't get an answer.

I can't apply it for using Android. So, at least dev can upload a video of alpha for we can see it?

Its also very quit here in the thread from the devs.
They are working really hard or they need a community manager.

Cant wait to see the app!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:25:44 AM

I think as a Newbie account you can't upload pictures here directly but you can use an image upload site like https://imgur.com/ for example and share the links here with us. I think we all would appreciate that.

We sure would appreciate. I can't wait to get my hands on the app, but I'm also using android. It would be really beneficial for them to make an android app, since the test group, I believe, would be much larger than for ios or apple.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Yes, i also would be interested to see what the app looks like and what you can do with it.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:44:45 AM

When will this ICO have? And do you have bounty? Thanks.

Yes, they have a bounty thread. you can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129964.0
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

We sure would appreciate. I can't wait to get my hands on the app, but I'm also using android. It would be really beneficial for them to make an android app, since the test group, I believe, would be much larger than for ios or apple.

it would be a shame for people not to have a demo in their hands before the ICO ends. they should launch for Android as well.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

on the project site appeared airdrop:

Soma airdrops 5000 SCT for 3 contributors in the ICO!

Every 1 ETH contributed equals to one stake in the draw! There will be total of 3 winners who will receive the amount of 5000 SCT directly to their contract address after the token sale ends.
Perhaps this will be a motivation for new participants   Wink

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

it would be a shame for people not to have a demo in their hands before the ICO ends. they should launch for Android as well.

So, there's only one person here who was able to get the alpha? They really should come up quickly with an android alpha that more people can see how the platform looks like.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

So, there's only one person here who was able to get the alpha? They really should come up quickly with an android alpha that more people can see how the platform looks like.

If they have problems in the development of the android app and the release is delayed, it would also be enough to showcase their iOS alpha in a short video. That would be enough to satisfy the most of us here.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

If they have problems in the development of the android app and the release is delayed, it would also be enough to showcase their iOS alpha in a short video. That would be enough to satisfy the most of us here.
I think everything is in the process, a little patience and everything will be, maybe SOMA team is now busy, they are looking for new investors. I hope as soon as there will be more free will think the alpha announcement
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

you can apply here https://soma.co/ they will get back to you, im personally waiting for the android version  Smiley

I submitted my email for the iOS version as well. Will let you know once I am able to check it out!

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:27:49 AM

Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

Will your rating on Soma be determined by your SCT balance, or is the rating mechanism separate from the tokens?
Rating system based only on balance would be just stupid because some whales would have the best rating out there Cheesy
I agree, the rating should be conducted according to relevance, the requests of people should be taken into account that to whom it is more interesting

so, how to make rating system better? track record? or trust point from other user?

I automatically assumed that some of track record / performance rating will be their solution.

i like it, so SOMA will read the track record and give the manager trust point.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: