Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:37:14 PM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for sharing these images.
Great to see the app, hope there will be an Android version soon so I can test it myself.

SOMA is a great platform and will expand there userbase in no time.
Hope investors will join this crowdsale! Keep it up!

Yeah, thanks for taking the effort to share with the screenshots and writing the review later.
We really need that Android app since most of use it.
I hope more people review it, maybe even using a video demonstration, and share it with the forum here.

windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:41:12 PM

Soma has a principle of becoming a community with its own cryptomony where everyone can sell and buy on the platform and is encouraged by rewards to improve the ecosystem by participating in various tasks and helping people in the community.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

in my opinion the app is quite nice for a alpha version. BUT
i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch

Thanks a lot mate for testing this alpha!
Always nice to hear it from someone who was able to test it. Its a alpha so there is still a lot of work for this app. Facebook connection will work when its released and design/looks will be beter in beta and final release.

Great work alphashotgun
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

Great to see the app, hope there will be an Android version soon so I can test it myself.

Yes, thanks for the screenshots, it looks great.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:28:32 PM

Even if the Facebook login is not working yet in their iPhone demo app, it is great to see they have a working user interface.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

What is good with the system of soma rewards is that this largely motivate sellers to improve their offer, to be pro active and to offer additional services, which will only increase the attendance of the platform.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

Users will earn SCT for likes, followings and shares. What will they like follow and share? Online shops? Just don't understand

Just a guess, but I think it might be the other way around? ie. users earn SCT when other people link, follow, or share their products. Otherwise it will be very easy for an individual to just like/follow lots of things to earn SCT. It is still easy, the other way around, but less easy.

Indeed, they will like, share the stuff people are selling.
So if you are someone with a high rating and you like or share something from someone, people will trust this product and will buy it when you share it instead of someone new. You can compare it with Facebook x Steemit.

Will your rating on Soma be determined by your SCT balance, or is the rating mechanism separate from the tokens?
Rating system based only on balance would be just stupid because some whales would have the best rating out there Cheesy
I agree, the rating should be conducted according to relevance, the requests of people should be taken into account that to whom it is more interesting

so, how to make rating system better? track record? or trust point from other user?

I automatically assumed that some of track record / performance rating will be their solution.

i like it, so SOMA will read the track record and give the manager trust point.

If you have your way the actual currency of meritocracy will be trust points.

Then what is the point of SCT?

So you think that SCT will have no value at all? Interesting, wanna listen more opinion about this, in the beginning I was thinking that SCT = trust points, but if you guys say that SCT and trust points are not the same thing...

If trust points and SCT are the same then as others have stated you can simply buy trust. Which defeats the whole purpose.

If they are separate things then what is the point of SCT?

Seems like there might be a fundamental flaw in making trust tradeable.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

It's nice to see a working proof of concept which could help absolutely boost investor's confidence towards the project.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

Really nice to have some image of the alpha. The app seems to be really great and very complete. I trust more and more in soma each day, so much potential, big partnership and disruptive idea.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

Even if the Facebook login is not working yet in their iPhone demo app, it is great to see they have a working user interface.
It takes some time to fix the bugs, testing and configuration - as in any application. I think the finished product will be soon
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:47 PM

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:03:00 PM

Really nice to have some image of the alpha. The app seems to be really great and very complete. I trust more and more in soma each day, so much potential, big partnership and disruptive idea.
This app is beautiful! I wish that I could have an iPhone so I could try this by myself
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:51:54 PM

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.

Looks promising. I like the simple design. Would be cool if you would be able to follow people there, for example if you know someone is selling stuff on a regular basis, like for example comics or games or so, you could follow him and check his offers from time to time.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:55:12 AM

Can they make login to account with facebook? as it is done on many different sites? It would be very comfortably for users.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:25:58 AM

I don't want to quote above post by somaco user who is a newbie and announcing that they are providing a bonus. Doesn't seem like an official announcement to me.
Managers please confirm or delete it if it's some kind of scam attempt.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:31:52 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 01:17:55 PM by lvsca

beware of scammer.
if you want to contribute in SOMA ICO, please, refer to this site only.https://soma.co/token-sale/
you will find all information about token sale on there.

thanks.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

beware of scammer, i verify this contract and not find it as SOMA smart contract.
if you want to contribute in SOMA ICO, please, refer to this site only.https://soma.co/token-sale/

thanks.
Yes, for everyone please dont quote it again.
There is nothing on that address. STAY ALERT !
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:08:33 AM

beware of scammer, i verify this contract and not find it as SOMA smart contract.

thanks.
Pleases that so far no one has fallen for the ruse of this scamer!

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:24:40 AM

thanks.
Congratulations on the work done in the alert and identification of the coup, unfortunately some people take advantage of Soma's fame for these attempts. But it proves how much Soma is reverberating and how great it is and will be. Increasingly determined to invest and profit in the future. Assurance
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:45:41 AM

thanks.
Congratulations on the work done in the alert and identification of the coup, unfortunately some people take advantage of Soma's fame for these attempts. But it proves how much Soma is reverberating and how great it is and will be. Increasingly determined to invest and profit in the future. Assurance

Its common these days to try and scam people with this kind of style. They hack the website and change the address or come here and scam the newbie investors. Soma team should respond it soon with a statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: