Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:54:55 AM

Recently I have recognized about the great partnership between Soma & Utrust. Its nice deal, when social market and blockchain payments platform go hand in hand.

Its already been out there for a week plus, in crypto world that is old news Cheesy However i am a big fan of this partnership

Smiley Yeah, that feels like ages ago in crypto time. But still needs to be mentioned from time to time. It's very good publicity to mention the paypal of cryptos.
The great thing is both of them are still not finished their ICO.
Great benefits to each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

Indeed dont quote the spammer!
Please inform the moderator to delete that post. This is very important so newcomers cant send a payment to that address.

Only trust the address listed on the official website:
http://soma.co

But we have to tell everyone about bad things. And citing such a post with a warning can give people good awareness. Recently I made a mistake too by followed a link from a fake account. We must be very careful this time because there are many bad guys who surround us every day!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

To come back to the alpha iOS app ... Is it right that you will have to log in to facebook to use the full app? That would be a shame for me.

I'm not sure, cause I use android and I don't have an app, but why not? Facebook login should simplify the process and probably you can share whatever you're selling or buying there too, so the whole thing is easier...

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

To come back to the alpha iOS app ... Is it right that you will have to log in to facebook to use the full app? That would be a shame for me.

I'm not sure, cause I use android and I don't have an app, but why not? Facebook login should simplify the process and probably you can share whatever you're selling or buying there too, so the whole thing is easier...

Well for somebody who hardly uses facebook and trys to avoid it (yeah that's a thing!), this requirement would spoil the Soma app for me a bit.
SomaCommunity

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

It's an alpha release mate what did you expect? It's looking good imo. Geolocation is good, if you want to buy a byke (because, why not?) I'm expecting to buy one near me
yeah, Interesting interface.. I think it will look decent after full development of the application, and after testing. looking forward to the version for android too

in my opinion the app is quite nice for a alpha version. BUT
i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch

connection to facebook is working now
SomaCommunity

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:18:16 AM

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

It's an alpha release mate what did you expect? It's looking good imo. Geolocation is good, if you want to buy a byke (because, why not?) I'm expecting to buy one near me
yeah, Interesting interface.. I think it will look decent after full development of the application, and after testing. looking forward to the version for android too

i found out that the features are really circumstanced due to the fact that you cant connect it to facebook (the one screenshot with the facebook header)
the header says that you cant connect to facebook because the app is under development.
 but a thin which is nice is that whenever you open a item for sellin there is a picture of the geolocation underneath the pictures which makes it easy to think about shipping costs and so on if you by big items. i hope that there is a soon connection to facebook availible that i can keep you guys in touch

You think it's only for let you sign in with your facebook account or it will also share your friend list over Soma? There's a "normal" registration form or you can only sign in with facebook?

for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:32:10 AM

Because of our immense success, we are now rewarding every new token purchase a 25% BONUS!
Remember only use the official SOMA address below, nothing else!

0xf742e37171d49d8d98a8603de906bf274816b5dc

Community Manager

beware of scammer, i verify this contract and not find it as SOMA smart contract.
if you want to contribute in SOMA ICO, please, refer to this site only.https://soma.co/token-sale/
you will find all information about token sale on there.

thanks.

Be careful guys! Dont trust fake masages on forum from newbie account with differen offers discount! Check all on their official site!
It woukd be nice, if every project have their official manager on this forum.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:37:29 AM

You think it's only for let you sign in with your facebook account or it will also share your friend list over Soma? There's a "normal" registration form or you can only sign in with facebook?

for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned
When will the android version release sir?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

nice )

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:55:09 AM

nice )

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:55:50 AM

nice )

i also would like that too

When will the android version release sir?

i think will still take time, since there is no info about it. Im waiting for that version too...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

nice )

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...

Actually, the reason I'm not closing my facebook account is just to use login everywhere. Besides that, i don't use it at all. So i would appreciate login with facebook or etc.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

Unless you want to help the scammer I think it would be best to not to quote the scammer's posts. Try to get that account banned and the associated posts deleted instead.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:53:43 AM

Unless you want to help the scammer I think it would be best to not to quote the scammer's posts. Try to get that account banned and the associated posts deleted instead.

Ye good point! At least delete the address line in the quote.

Optional Facebook login is very reasonable, definitely will need a private sign up option as well.

Cool, thanks!
Still needs a fair bit of work, but it's something!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

nice )

Actually, the reason I'm not closing my facebook account is just to use login everywhere. Besides that, i don't use it at all. So i would appreciate login with facebook or etc.

I would prefere an login not through facebook or something else. I hate that facebook etc is all over and gets all your data here, what you are using etc etc. On the other side I also don't like that other apps get all the information through facebook about me.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

nice )

I would prefere an login not through facebook or something else. I hate that facebook etc is all over and gets all your data here, what you are using etc etc. On the other side I also don't like that other apps get all the information through facebook about me.

Just putting in my support for the above comment. Facebook have shown that, like Google, they have no qualms about harvesting every bit of personal metadata to use in targeted advertising and selling your profiles (including interests, demographics etc). I would definitely prefer to minimise my exposure to facebook, and hence would like to not have to use facebook as a gateway.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:12:47 PM

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes

Just putting in my support for the above comment. Facebook have shown that, like Google, they have no qualms about harvesting every bit of personal metadata to use in targeted advertising and selling your profiles (including interests, demographics etc). I would definitely prefer to minimise my exposure to facebook, and hence would like to not have to use facebook as a gateway.

Glad some of you share my concerns regarding facebook. Good that they are considering their own user login and other alternatives too.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

Yes soma and UTRUST are still in ico, so the partnership will benefit to both of them. It’s 2 big project with 2 big potential. And soma has also a very nice demo. All things are here to make soma become a very sucessfull project !
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

Oh, and here already the swindler has climbed with his false address. Scammers climb to where there is something to steal, it means that SOMA is in demand, and is already gaining popularity.
I looked at the images of the alpha version and was surprised that had chosen some bushes as an item for sale. That's really the bushes then you just can not identify and attach a card of the goods. I thought that the product still meant something of a long use and with the possibility of identification. Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: