Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

Even if the Facebook login is not working yet in their iPhone demo app, it is great to see they have a working user interface.

yep, the interface is nice. bad that the facebook user login not working right now. but overall it is nice and shows that they have already something working and not only hot air to shout Smiley

Having a demo puts them pretty far ahead of most ICOs. A lot of ICOs won't even have a product until end of 2018 it seems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:46:56 PM

Even if the Facebook login is not working yet in their iPhone demo app, it is great to see they have a working user interface.

yep, the interface is nice. bad that the facebook user login not working right now. but overall it is nice and shows that they have already something working and not only hot air to shout Smiley
Don't worry, they will fix this facebook issue in no time. This is only alpha release  Cheesy
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

Having a demo puts them pretty far ahead of most ICOs. A lot of ICOs won't even have a product until end of 2018 it seems.
Such projects are hardly ever worth investing in ICO they always fall under ICO price after going to exchanges

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

Such projects are hardly ever worth investing in ICO they always fall under ICO price after going to exchanges
I agree that 80% of projects at the time of ICO don't have even a prototype of demo app. of course SOMA team must do much more, but it seems to me that they will succeed in everything
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:37:33 PM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:46:05 PM

that's true, but you gotta keep your standards high in this industry if you want good ROI.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
If the backend of an app works without bugs it takes not that much time to add more graphics, btw. I liked your logo with the fox from the first time I saw it.

Better to focus on the functions then on the design.

The design is not a source of bugs and issues normally.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:28 PM

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
If the backend of an app works without bugs it takes not that much time to add more graphics, btw. I liked your logo with the fox from the first time I saw it.

Thanks for sharing but i think that devs should do this in the beginning and maybe even a demo video because from the screenshots it looks pretty basic. Its hard to get a real opinion if you cant try it yourself.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

But the design is one of the most important points why people want to use an app. Devs should especially focus on an easy to use system.

Heimer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:16:28 PM

Thanks for sharing but i think that devs should do this in the beginning and maybe even a demo video because from the screenshots it looks pretty basic. Its hard to get a real opinion if you cant try it yourself.
Devs are very busy answering all community questions, developing and conducting ICO. I'm sure that someday there will be an official presentation  Wink
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:26:12 PM

But the design is one of the most important points why people want to use an app. Devs should especially focus on an easy to use system.
this is one of the main characteristics that can decide the success of the project/app an user friendly/easy to use system...
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:31:20 PM

well, on the other hand it is good for us to make fast money Smiley buy at presale cheap and sell high at exchange when it hits there Smiley hrrrrr
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:41:22 PM

I think the Facebook login will work soon, its an important features. But the demo is still really great, theisers interface seems really simple to use and well developped. I’m impatient to see the main platform be launched. Soma will have a huge value !
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...

Actually, the reason I'm not closing my facebook account is just to use login everywhere. Besides that, i don't use it at all. So i would appreciate login with facebook or etc.

I would prefere an login not through facebook or something else. I hate that facebook etc is all over and gets all your data here, what you are using etc etc. On the other side I also don't like that other apps get all the information through facebook about me.

Just putting in my support for the above comment. Facebook have shown that, like Google, they have no qualms about harvesting every bit of personal metadata to use in targeted advertising and selling your profiles (including interests, demographics etc). I would definitely prefer to minimise my exposure to facebook, and hence would like to not have to use facebook as a gateway.

Glad some of you share my concerns regarding facebook. Good that they are considering their own user login and other alternatives too.

We are getting into a new age of internet. People are getting worried about their data and privacy. Facebook steals everything and we use it because its easy. Blockchain needs to replace almost everything on the
internet for our own safety Cheesy
Steal is a bad word, its not steal, we are the one who put the data.

Yes you right, We input the data on our own accord, but unbeknown to us, Facebook utilizes and sell this data in a format that is partially cringe worthy. so I don't think steal is that bad of a word when referring to it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:15 PM

I thought it over and found a way to solve it.

Your trust points will be permanently linked to your account. Each time your total number of trust points reaches a new all time high you are rewarded with Soma tokens. The Soma tokens can be freely traded, but won't have an influence on your trust points.

I will gladly accept a commission for this invention Grin

Nice idea Cheesy but seriously, apart from pay for promoting your product, how SCT will grow up in value? It will be only a speculative token?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

Just remember that this is just the alpha version!
There will be a better design in the beta version and again a much better design in de final launch. Design is indeed very important but not in this phase. The code is more important now.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

Just remember that this is just the alpha version!
There will be a better design in the beta version and again a much better design in de final launch. Design is indeed very important but not in this phase. The code is more important now.

This. The focus at this stage is to get the right foundation - a platform that actually works as intended. The UX builds on top of the code, and is much easier and appropriate to modify in the later stage of development.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:36:14 PM

this is one of the main characteristics that can decide the success of the project/app an user friendly/easy to use system...

You got a point, but hey have the time to take care of this problem.
Heimer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:37:54 PM

You got a point, but hey have the time to take care of this problem.
There is plenty of time to fix this and improve interface and overall user experience  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: