Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:14:16 PM

for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...

Why SOMA doesn't partner with CIVIC for KYC information. Imho it's better than Facebook, as Civic will also use the blockchain for authentication purposes. I'm not endorsing Civic here; but it should make more sense instead of using Facebook, Twitter, etc..
The downside is that not a lot of people have Civiv yet, almost everyone has Facebook..
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:20:13 PM

just read that the facebook connection for tha alpha is working now. tried it out - indeed it works. i will post you some screens tomorrow. stay tuned. good night mates
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:25:54 PM

just read that the facebook connection for tha alpha is working now. tried it out - indeed it works. i will post you some screens tomorrow. stay tuned. good night mates
Really working currently, congratulations to the team, I wish them better and better days, proved worthy of our investments, the project is spectacular and promising. Following
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:47:56 PM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
If the backend of an app works without bugs it takes not that much time to add more graphics, btw. I liked your logo with the fox from the first time I saw it.

Better to focus on the functions then on the design.

The design is not a source of bugs and issues normally.
But the design is one of the most important points why people want to use an app. Devs should especially focus on an easy to use system.
this is one of the main characteristics that can decide the success of the project/app an user friendly/easy to use system...

You got a point, but hey have the time to take care of this problem.

still in the early stages of the app but they will of course correct it and even maybe make it more user friendly for the customers Smiley
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:56:30 PM

Really working currently, congratulations to the team, I wish them better and better days, proved worthy of our investments, the project is spectacular and promising. Following
good news, I'll waiting for screenshots tomorrow.
It's good to see that developers are reacting quickly, if at the same pace will make the beta, will be very nice
SomaCommunity

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:16:16 PM

Have dev answeres to that SOMA token concern yet? The question was like, what's the actual token's usage if a trust system with trust point will be in place?

this is explained in our whitepaper (https://soma.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Whitepaper-2-compressed.pdf) and technical whitepaper (https://soma.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Soma-tech-Whitepaper.pdf)
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

so thank you for your advises for the upload i hope it works

Here are the first screenshots of the alphaversion on ios imcurrently i a rush so ill post a quick review after going to the gym Wink

https://imgur.com/a/PMMel

Thanks for screenshots mate.

Actually, the app is looking worse than I expected (my expectation can be high though). But still it is a start, and probably will much better till release.

Currently, it's of course at the beginning simple but they will for sure add some graphics after that I think you will like it more!
I like what's on the screenshots, the beginning is laid, a little more work on the application and everything will be fine.
If the backend of an app works without bugs it takes not that much time to add more graphics, btw. I liked your logo with the fox from the first time I saw it.

Better to focus on the functions then on the design.

The design is not a source of bugs and issues normally.
But the design is one of the most important points why people want to use an app. Devs should especially focus on an easy to use system.
this is one of the main characteristics that can decide the success of the project/app an user friendly/easy to use system...

You got a point, but hey have the time to take care of this problem.

still in the early stages of the app but they will of course correct it and even maybe make it more user friendly for the customers Smiley
Well, this is the purpose of launcing an alpha, to know exactly what they need to improve.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:22:13 AM

Everyone have facebook account. Signup with facebook using in almost all site. And in all sosial network. Its very usefull for users.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:18:03 AM

Everyone have facebook account. Signup with facebook using in almost all site. And in all sosial network. Its very usefull for users.

Facebook should not be a compulsion. SOMA is a decentralized platform so, it should not force users to interact only via a centralized one.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:18:45 AM

if agree, but more option for sign up and login will be better.
using G+ maybe will be better for future, cause google has more security, it can linked to your device and needed confirmation if someone try to hacked your account.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:43:29 AM

Facebook should not be a compulsion. SOMA is a decentralized platform so, it should not force users to interact only via a centralized one.

i think think this test version for soma know they will use multiple signup option like email google and facebook. this is better for users as they want 0r which option they want to register user can chose. i just say my point of view.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:32:05 AM

i think think this test version for soma know they will use multiple signup option like email google and facebook. this is better for users as they want 0r which option they want to register user can chose. i just say my point of view.

they definitely will have multiple sign in options, including a proprietary one.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:35:17 AM

That's the point lol Also everyone always complains about their data which get farmed by big companies but still use their apps, websites etc and then they also spread everything everywhere through this linked stuff. I really would appriciate to get a standalone version instead linking it with facebook, google or whatever Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:17:14 AM

Anybody can tell me, if there is active somewhere, a sign up to get to try the alpha/beta version in the near future?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

I agree with this, I don't like using facebook, that's private system and I don't wanna share my information.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:31:04 AM

That's the point lol Also everyone always complains about their data which get farmed by big companies but still use their apps, websites etc and then they also spread everything everywhere through this linked stuff. I really would appriciate to get a standalone version instead linking it with facebook, google or whatever Smiley

Yes, you are right. Complaining easy but linking it with other accounts is easier. Sometimes we are too lazy to follow our principles. At least i am Smiley

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

they definitely will have multiple sign in options, including a proprietary one.

the best login is the oldschool login. just via mail. some ppl dont want to exchange their facebook profile for login with their personal data.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:27:41 AM

Exactly, I don't want Facebook to track what I'm selling or buying on the SOMA. They should remove social signup options as the people using SOMA will be having at least an email id.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

for the time being only via facebook, we are considering our own user login and other alternatives too...stay tunned

nice )
You can also make sign up with google  Roll Eyes

Yes please! I've been lately using twitter and google logins and found out they provide a great user experience - as long as I don't have to reenter my details or use them as basis to create an account...

same here, facebook is the new digital id.. cant keep track of dozens of password for every site...

Why SOMA doesn't partner with CIVIC for KYC information. Imho it's better than Facebook, as Civic will also use the blockchain for authentication purposes. I'm not endorsing Civic here; but it should make more sense instead of using Facebook, Twitter, etc..
The downside is that not a lot of people have Civiv yet, almost everyone has Facebook..

I only used civic to get into the ico, but it seemed to work very well. There is not much of user case yet for it. I would much rather log into soma with civic then fb or email.. Pls soma devs make this happen Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:59:07 AM

I only used civic to get into the ico, but it seemed to work very well. There is not much of user case yet for it. I would much rather log into soma with civic then fb or email.. Pls soma devs make this happen Smiley

Civic indeed would be nice!
This is a great feature to have on SOMA when its active. I think the coding isnt so hard to do. This will also attract some outside investors who are really behind Civic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: