Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:54:45 PM

Currently we have an alpha version on iOS if you want to test it and see how is the soma platform is at the moment. Or you can check some sceen shot, the result is pretty nice. Really good for the future of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

I feel like an idiot, i thought it was the drug called soma, and thought: "That is sure a weird name for marketplace", but then again most darknet marketplaces sell drugs so i didn't bat an eye. Tongue

At least you did not think about stoma. Do not look that up if you do not know what it is. Cheesy
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

As per their road map, I understand the DEV team is rigorously testing their Beta version for release this coming 4th Q 2017.

There is a beta being teste right now or I did not understand ?

The team have been developing for alpha version especialy for android and for now only available for iOS, you can try by download it on soma website. Maybe next month or at least december soma will release beta version
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

I dont think there will be any problem for SOMA to get fundings. They already did good campaigning and promotions. I just think google ads and Youtube ads will boost the ICO.

What is the state of the ICO right now ?

8.181.417 SCT sold so far out of 54mill.

well, thats a good number, if you think that the ico got extended and will be running for a couple of time Smiley
Let's hope they will get investments until the end of the ICO. I saw a lot of recent ICOs who got hardly any funds in the last days of their ICO.

probably all because of the fukin forks that happend and upcoming segwit32x will not do better to the icos ><"

i really hate those forks... everyone sells tokens/alts to go into btc...

Yes they sell! But if you are a real altcoin lover you buy now Smiley
Everything is so cheap now!! Easy profit after segwit2x Smiley

Cant wait to see all the money goes back into altcoins!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:51:47 PM

I dont think there will be any problem for SOMA to get fundings. They already did good campaigning and promotions. I just think google ads and Youtube ads will boost the ICO.

well, thats a good number, if you think that the ico got extended and will be running for a couple of time Smiley
Let's hope they will get investments until the end of the ICO. I saw a lot of recent ICOs who got hardly any funds in the last days of their ICO.

probably all because of the fukin forks that happend and upcoming segwit32x will not do better to the icos ><"

I am pretty much counting and banking on that. Maybe i should leave some btc lying around, but i am going all in on icos and altcoins. I admit that's not maybe the smartest solution but i am either going to be rich or rekt. Tongue
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

I am pretty much counting and banking on that. Maybe i should leave some btc lying around, but i am going all in on icos and altcoins. I admit that's not maybe the smartest solution but i am either going to be rich or rekt. Tongue
I wouldn't be so sure about this altcoins rise just after bitcoin fork. Last time everyone was saying the same thing and it didn't happen
fajarkus12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:59:33 PM

I wouldn't be so sure about this altcoins rise just after bitcoin fork. Last time everyone was saying the same thing and it didn't happen
I am still sure alt coin down now will recovery after hardfork because people will taking profit from bitcoin by buying potential alt coin. As long as alt coin have bright future i think still have possibility to increase after hardfork
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

As per their road map, I understand the DEV team is rigorously testing their Beta version for release this coming 4th Q 2017.

That's coming up pretty soon. I hope they will be able to iron out all the significant bugs by then. Maybe it could come out in time for people to use it for Christmas?

Closed beta, I asked if it will be accesible by invitation only but I didn't get an answer yet. Maybe it will be for token holders only, who knows

I am pretty sure the access to the beta is only granted to the ones who participated in the ICO. But I am hoping that they will release this beta then for both iOS AND Android.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

It was raised 10-30% right after the BTG fork, but its down again due to the upcoming fork.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:12:21 AM

It was raised 10-30% right after the BTG fork, but its down again due to the upcoming fork.

Yep, there was a recovery but really get fucked up again by the next fork. Will this ever stop? This forking is fucking crazy. It's the third one this year.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:08:54 AM

is there beta version available for test or closed? i want to test that, soma project is very interested i want to use app but i can't find app. is there any link for that?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

Yep, there was a recovery but really get fucked up again by the next fork. Will this ever stop? This forking is fucking crazy. It's the third one this year.
Well, this is obviously going to happen, many people want free coin.
Will this ever stop? yes, after everyone gets their free coins.
Voltaje

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:24 AM

The team have been developing for alpha version especialy for android and for now only available for iOS, you can try by download it on soma website. Maybe next month or at least december soma will release beta version

all in due time, it takes effort, and time to develop an app, and more so of the scale SOMA wants to do, we already have one version, the rest will come later, they realese this so we could check the app, and show us that they are transparent in their proejct.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:07:01 AM

Yeah. The app must be robust enough before it will be officially released to avoid issues that might affect the project.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

This article is about SOMA. This article has a catchy title; Can blockchains replace retail giants like Amazon and eBay?
https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/29/can-blockchains-replace-retail-giants-like-amazon-ebay/#.tnw_JXj6256w

So guys what do you think? Can blockchains replace retail giants in the future?

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:54:37 AM

This article is about SOMA. This article has a catchy title; Can blockchains replace retail giants like Amazon and eBay?
https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/08/29/can-blockchains-replace-retail-giants-like-amazon-ebay/#.tnw_JXj6256w

Blockchain is just begining . Its like a dc version of electricity . Nicola Tesla modern version will come and change the game .
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

I don't think so.

If there is happening the giants would go in blockchain for preventing it.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:17:57 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 01:23:13 PM by Piggy

I think it points out well why this project may be a good chance to change the old antiquate  model of selling items.

The point i agree 100% with:

In short, Soma wants to bring back the trust factor in marketplaces by adding in the social dimension. And all this is done by giving users an incentive for being more social. The fact that the platform is built on the Ethereum blockchain also makes it easier to facilitate payments through either Ether or Bitcoin, and the company is also planning to facilitate payments through cards, fiat currency and PayPal.

“The vision of the Soma community is to provide a platform that sets up a true freedom of trade, without any redundant actors that do not increase any value in the chain of transactions,” says Soma co-founder Jukka Hilmola, stressing that such a marketplace can help ensure better value and liquidity for producers and traders across the globe.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:36 AM

Dont think they can be replaced but those retail giants will use blockchain for sure in the future!
The first big retail giant who will use blockchain will be a step futher then the competition and will have more market value!
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:34:44 AM

Well, this is obviously going to happen, many people want free coin.
Will this ever stop? yes, after everyone gets their free coins.

I think Bitcoin Gold is just an altcoin using the hardfork as marketing.

As soon as people realize these forks are random alts that dont have miner support they will hopefully stop trying to collect them Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: