Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132854 times)
jb7032

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

IDK I'm pretty happy with the ROI for my machines so far. If things stay how they have been I would guess ROI is under 30 days total. If thats true what more could you ask for?
Yes.  I'm doing quite alright too.  In fact, things look a lot better than I thought they would at this point.  I was making a little jab at the poster who earlier said the thing wouldn't be able to make ROI.

In miner uptime news: I made 3 whole days now!
Did you do anything different? I think I made it a full day but then it proceeded to lock up every 2-3 hours yesterday. I'm wondering if pool side makes a difference.

I sent 4 emails to support and got no reply, they do send me chats a couple days after. Is there a different skype for support or is it the general skype contact?
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

IDK I'm pretty happy with the ROI for my machines so far. If things stay how they have been I would guess ROI is under 30 days total. If thats true what more could you ask for?
Yes.  I'm doing quite alright too.  In fact, things look a lot better than I thought they would at this point.  I was making a little jab at the poster who earlier said the thing wouldn't be able to make ROI.

In miner uptime news: I made 3 whole days now!
Did you do anything different? I think I made it a full day but then it proceeded to lock up every 2-3 hours yesterday. I'm wondering if pool side makes a difference.

I sent 4 emails to support and got no reply, they do send me chats a couple days after. Is there a different skype for support or is it the general skype contact?

This is the baikal support skype it is different, I got it through the regular baikal skype:

live:2098802845
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:53 PM

At this time, ROI is about 2-3 weeks. So what are you talking about?  Huh

So far there is no third batch anounced for January as far as i know.

I paid more than 0.3 BTC each. Just waiting for them was 3 months. Enlighten me how to go back in time and make 2-3 weeks ROI?

No idea what the exchange rate of BTC was when you was ordering them. Did you buy from a reseller?

That is the first fault much people are doing. NEVER, and i really mean NEVER, buy ASIC‘s from a reseller. If you missed a miner from manufacturer, dont buy it. Resellers often take three time higher prices if not even more. They dont have any risk... It is just unbelievable and stupid, what some people are paying for these miners to resellers. But as long as there are such stupid people, that pays 3 or 4 time higher prices then manufacturer price, the resellers will do that.

Considering the manufacturer price of batch two (1399 $) the ROI at the moment is about 2-3 weeks, like i said above. Together with the fact, that the miner is multialgo, there will be 2 more algos added and baikal is not flooding the market like Bitmain for example, this is the best miner out there at this time...

I paid what Baikal asked in BTC for first batch (1188$). 0.3BTC each. I don't even mention shipping expenses I paid in LTC. LTC raised 4-5 times in the meantime. Put customs expenses on top. And again: I was waiting for the unit for 3 months. Even if it can make 0.3BTC in a day, ROI would be more than 3 months. It will probably never make 0.3BTC. Not mentioning LTCs. Facepalm yourself in front of mirror, wake up and stop BS-ing about 2-3 weeks ROI.

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

I paid more than 0.3 BTC each. Just waiting for them was 3 months. Enlighten me how to go back in time and make 2-3 weeks ROI?

No idea what the exchange rate of BTC was when you was ordering them. Did you buy from a reseller?

That is the first fault much people are doing. NEVER, and i really mean NEVER, buy ASIC‘s from a reseller. If you missed a miner from manufacturer, dont buy it. Resellers often take three time higher prices if not even more. They dont have any risk... It is just unbelievable and stupid, what some people are paying for these miners to resellers. But as long as there are such stupid people, that pays 3 or 4 time higher prices then manufacturer price, the resellers will do that.

Considering the manufacturer price of batch two (1399 $) the ROI at the moment is about 2-3 weeks, like i said above. Together with the fact, that the miner is multialgo, there will be 2 more algos added and baikal is not flooding the market like Bitmain for example, this is the best miner out there at this time...

I paid what Baikal asked in BTC for first batch (1188$). 0.3BTC each. I don't even mention shipping expenses I paid in LTC. LTC raised 4-5 times in the meantime. Put customs expenses on top. And again: I was waiting for the unit for 3 months. Even if it can make 0.3BTC in a day, ROI would be more than 3 months. It will probably never make 0.3BTC. Not mentioning LTCs. Facepalm yourself in front of mirror, wake up and stop BS-ing about 2-3 weeks ROI.
same boat here purchased back in sept at $1400 $150 shipping on top. who knows what export charges
3 month roi its looking like too, if when they ship
jonathan3306

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:53:01 PM

Waste of money !

Keep your bitcoins you will have more money !
GunsN

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:10:48 PM

FYI: My X10 never went offline. I tested all Algos already and decided to stick with myrgr mining Verge. Fan is set to 25% (in a cool room). Its running and running and running like a VW Beetle (Käfer) Smiley

Seems I'm one of the lucky guys without any issues

Great, which pool are you using and how many verge generated daily?

Mining around 1300 XVG a day at http://xvg-mg.idcray.com

Jump in! Much more profit then DGB Wink
I have 2 unit and moved on this pool.
it is good, profitable but when I am mining on this pool I have seen that miner is ,,suffering". I don't know how can I explain this, it is like it turns on and off. but the mining is goes on. both of them have the same problem.
does your miners have the same problem?
thanks

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
bengaltiger

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:14:21 PM

FYI: My X10 never went offline. I tested all Algos already and decided to stick with myrgr mining Verge. Fan is set to 25% (in a cool room). Its running and running and running like a VW Beetle (Käfer) Smiley

it is good, profitable but when I am mining on this pool I have seen that miner is ,,suffering". I don't know how can I explain this, it is like it turns on and off. but the mining is goes on. both of them have the same problem.
thanks

maybe is the fan? how is your fan speed?

actual the pool is down?
denax

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

thanks

actual the pool is down?

Yes pool seems down. Tried to withdraw my XVG, it says now Debit is completed and confirmed and it shows I have 0 XVG left but I didnt receive any in my wallet. I suspected scam, so I started digging and researching and found this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395741.0
Pretty sure the pool scammed us.
bengaltiger

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:27:30 PM

thanks

actual the pool is down?

Yes pool seems down. Tried to withdraw my XVG, it says now Debit is completed and confirmed and it shows I have 0 XVG left but I didnt receive any in my wallet. I suspected scam, so I started digging and researching and found this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395741.0
Pretty sure the pool scammed us.

i already paid 1500+ xvg out. now i try a manual debit. lets see
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:47:50 PM

any alternate pool for Verge Myriad Groestl?
bengaltiger

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

any alternate pool for Verge Myriad Groestl?

no which is online. maybe you post when you find one.

i paid out and it listet on the transaction. wait until is on my wallet
CryptocoreX

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:54:09 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 09:08:05 PM by CryptocoreX

Hi,

bought 2 Baikal X10 and both have the "Miner Down" issue (Miner: 111 Connection refused). Configured them, so pool data is definitely correct, tried 3 different pools by now. The miners simply won't start mining. The blue LEDs are just blinking the whole time. To exclude network issues on my side, I tried two different locations (at home and my dad's place).

Neither via DHCP nor via Static IP I could get the miners to start hashing...

Could anyone please please please help me, getting the issue fixed or I'm majorly screwed...investment down the toilet...

Mailed Baikal, but they don't answer at all...

Thanks big time!

Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Maybe it crashed?
Yiimp was down since last night (Verge X17 mining), perhaps all miners switched to xvg-mg.idcray.com.

denax

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

Since idcray is down now, which Pool do you guys recommend for digibyte? MiningPoolHub, BlacksFactory, or suprnova? and maybe: why do you recommend that pool and not the others?
Thanks
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:09:07 PM

So you complain, because BTC and LTC raised meanwhile? You should first decide if you want to mine or if you want to trade...

Would you also complain, when BTC and LTC has halfed their value since you paid the miners? I dont think so...

Anyway, the miner would make 0.3 Btc in about 1.5 months by todays stats. Still a good time for ROI. These stats may change, up or down, who knows. This is mining business... If you dont like it, you should only trade coins...
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:07:19 AM

If you are a person who always calculate the worth of everthing in BTC then, this mining business is not for you my friend, Just keep your BTC in your pocket and never spend them in your life. I have paid approx. 6.5 BTC for my X10 miners (At that time BTC  was way lower in USD about 7300 USD, and I bought these  for about 6300 USD each 1 week ago just to buy these Baikals X10). And you are crying about your 0.3 BTC. Until I read your post I was very happy that I had paid way less for these miners, now how can i sleep in night i should hang my self according to you. hahahahahhahahaha

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

jb7032

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

Has anyone been able to get profit switching to work on Nicehash? I tried to add the enable nicehash thingy to the miner options and when I do it will no longer mine. Anyone have any luck there?
chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

So you complain, because BTC and LTC raised meanwhile? You should first decide if you want to mine or if you want to trade...

Would you also complain, when BTC and LTC has halfed their value since you paid the miners? I dont think so...

Anyway, the miner would make 0.3 Btc in about 1.5 months by todays stats. Still a good time for ROI. These stats may change, up or down, who knows. This is mining business... If you dont like it, you should only trade coins...

I complain about nonsense claims about "2-3 weeks ROI". And complaining about 2 months delay that shifted all calculations in red. One more nonsense is calculating 1.5 month ROI based only on todays (already yesterday) stats for unit that was paid 3 months ago. So in best (not possible) case ROI would be 4.5 months, not 1.5. I also trade coins. Yes, trading is much more green than "mining business".

If you are a person who always calculate the worth of everthing in BTC then, this mining business is not for you my friend, Just keep your BTC in your pocket and never spend them in your life. I have paid approx. 6.5 BTC for my X10 miners (At that time BTC  was way lower in USD about 7300 USD, and I bought these  for about 6300 USD each 1 week ago just to buy these Baikals X10). And you are crying about your 0.3 BTC. Until I read your post I was very happy that I had paid way less for these miners, now how can i sleep in night i should hang my self according to you. hahahahahhahahaha

I paid in BTC, how else should I calculate? And I paid 5.7 LTC for shipping 2 months upfront for only 2 pieces. I don't want to be the reason of Your hanging (over), but You should be little bit critical about Your past financial moves just not to make same errors again. For example, I'm not ordering Giant B.

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:17:38 AM

Waste of money !

Keep your bitcoins you will have more money !

Hehe, yeah probably you right, but mining is much much more fun!
Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:25:45 AM

It’s better for me, because I have only crappy real money Wink

Besides, you are wrong. This is a toolkit. Let’s say you roi some times on a coin now, then when a new coin is made again with one of the 5 algos (7..), then you roi again some times. It’s a toolkit. I have my doubts that asics like this will be sold to the public at this scale in the future.

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: