Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

Japan has the biggest bitcoin share volume too, its about 57.95% .
Very very nice to know that GATcoin will start from japan.

Followed by Korea, so next market to focus on is Korea Wink
China is getting ready to accept cryptos again so the rally from China will begin soon.

GATCOIN will be very big in the East side of the World, really hope they will come to Europe soon. Really believe in this product and Europe is ready for it Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:55:44 AM

I seen, that they have partnership with one more Japanese company - COTOCO  Huh

COTOCO is one of Japan’s leading social gift voucher distributors. COTOCO is a subsidiary of SK Planet Japan. COTOCO manages an extensive gift voucher program with a network of international and local brands.

Yes, they have already partnership with some Japanese companies and are almost ready to launch the product after the ICO in the Asian market, there will be demand for the token very soon, way better from others ICO, where you need to wait for 6 months to a year to get the product to the masses and to really get the token value.

i think gatcoin is better idea that will be use by self or companies or stores and anyone want. but cotoco is not that kind of process. i will vote for gatcoin.

Well, Gatcoin is better in many ways and I just hope they will be able to manage the crowd because the platform will be filled with diversified shoppers.

Friends, cotoco is SK JAPAN's program. And gatcoin is made a partnership with Sk Japan.

After ico, gatcoin will be implemented to cotoco program. Cotoco program is not our competitor, it will be part of us.

Yes I already checked their website, https://cotoco.net/ its not in english but you get an idea of how it looks like..

happy to see GATcoin making partnerships in one of the most crypto friendly nations in the world -> Japan!
that site looks super Japanese to me, i dont know why Cheesy

Looks interesting, will definately follow this one.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:04:39 AM

Since you will do a rewards program. Why dont you contact a website like airdropalert and let them airdrop a bunch of coins to get a wide distribution of coins? I am sure people in this
tread will be happy if they can get some airdrop GATcoins
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

Followed by Korea, so next market to focus on is Korea Wink
China is getting ready to accept cryptos again so the rally from China will begin soon.

GATCOIN will be very big in the East side of the World, really hope they will come to Europe soon. Really believe in this product and Europe is ready for it Wink
I have the same opinion like you I also think that Japan will make this project big. I am just interested how many Japanese people are reading this thread because they are the most important investors of this ICO.

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:59 AM

I seen, that they have partnership with one more Japanese company - COTOCO  Huh

COTOCO is one of Japan’s leading social gift voucher distributors. COTOCO is a subsidiary of SK Planet Japan. COTOCO manages an extensive gift voucher program with a network of international and local brands.

more partnerships more sucess;) hoprfully
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

Since you will do a rewards program. Why dont you contact a website like airdropalert and let them airdrop a bunch of coins to get a wide distribution of coins? I am sure people in this

I think airdrop is a very good idea for marketing. Airdrop is becoming very popular these days and people actually look for new airdrops. There is one website that i know of mentioned before, and many many twitter accounts about airdrop.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

I think airdrop is a very good idea for marketing. Airdrop is becoming very popular these days and people actually look for new airdrops. There is one website that i know of mentioned before, and many many twitter accounts about airdrop.
I agree, it can greatly promote marketing, but it is worth considering that this is costly.
Twitter Airdrop will be good strategy - many people will receive information about the project
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

Hey, your're perfectly right! Since Gatcoin is going to promote airdrops to retailers to be sent to customers why not lead by example and give some Gatcoins to us?  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

Rewards and airdrops will be just for merchants tokens, but for that, they need a working platform and actual tokens. Technically, you will be able to trade merchant tokens for Gatcoin so in the end you will be able to collect it indirectly trough airdrops.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

Rewards and airdrops will be just for merchants tokens, but for that, they need a working platform and actual tokens. Technically, you will be able to trade merchant tokens for Gatcoin so in the end you will be able to collect it indirectly trough airdrops.

I am not sure about this kind of airdrop would work for their interests.

Maybe a brand new merchant like to go with it, but if I was a merchant already on market, I wouldn't want to give away too many freebies to everybody. I would want to share it, my real customers.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

I am not sure about this kind of airdrop would work for their interests.

Maybe a brand new merchant like to go with it, but if I was a merchant already on market, I wouldn't want to give away too many freebies to everybody. I would want to share it, my real customers.

Ok so is it more like what Uber is doing recently? Giving bonus codes to the Uber customers which they can use with the drivers. Who then claim the money from Uber. Would Uber in the future be able to give out
GATcoins to their customers, which can be used when they take rides? Or do i interpenetrate it?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:47:09 AM

Hey, your're perfectly right! Since Gatcoin is going to promote airdrops to retailers to be sent to customers why not lead by example and give some Gatcoins to us?  Smiley

I would for sure join the airdrop if Gatcoin decides to do an airdrop Smiley Lead by example!!

toolucky98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:49:58 AM

I seen, that they have partnership with one more Japanese company - COTOCO  Huh

more partnerships more sucess;) hoprfully
Is it completely a different partnership? i think its just included to the partnership with SK planet.

According to this answer by gat_chris :
No not operated by SK Planet. Instead SK Planet Japan is GATCOIN's anchor client, they have a rewards network COTOCO that covers their network in Japan. It is across this COTOCO network that GATCOIN will deploy in 2018.

Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197889.msg22341031#msg22341031
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:31:14 PM

The partnership with sk planet japan seems to be great. They already manage a reward program for customer with COTOCO and gatcoin will use it to spread the platform. Gatcoin can profit a lot of that partnership, I think the platform will be week adopted in Asia.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:39:41 PM

Quite a good idea !

It's true that the more users there is, the more the money will be known and used.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

Quite a good idea !

It's true that the more users there is, the more the money will be known and used.
They will make an airdrop? where can i see the statement about it? If so, when will it happen?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

Quite a good idea !

They will make an airdrop? where can i see the statement about it? If so, when will it happen?

I don't think there will be an airdrop currently. These are just speculations from users how Gatcoin could make more user traffic.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:05:58 PM

The partnership with sk planet japan seems to be great. They already manage a reward program for customer with COTOCO and gatcoin will use it to spread the platform. Gatcoin can profit a lot of that partnership, I think the platform will be week adopted in Asia.

I think it all depends on how things will go with this first partnership. If it's a success then we can expect a surge in token value.

levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:52:50 PM

Quite a good idea !

I don't think there will be an airdrop currently. These are just speculations from users how Gatcoin could make more user traffic.

Yes, it was just a brainstorming in the thread. There is not such a thing, for now at least.

It has been airdrop shower for some time. "Airdrop" word is drawing too much attention.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

Quite a good idea !

Yes, it was just a brainstorming in the thread. There is not such a thing, for now at least.

It has been airdrop shower for some time. "Airdrop" word is drawing too much attention.

It's crazy how people are going for airdrops now in the hope to get some free money. Of course, I also love to take free "money" but recently there are like 20 new airdrops each day, that's really too much.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: