Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:13:30 PM

i see few other competition pooping up in reward sectors but i think GATCOIN is going to be first and accepted in mainstream since some partnership already established.

there is no project like gatcoin. gatcoin strategy and uniqueness is amazing. what they offer and i think most active in japan and worldwide. there is use merchants and other offering stores online and local community. 

There are no such projects yet, so it will be interesting to see how GATCOIN will grow. But the presence of partners already provides a perspective for distribution in Japan, and this is a significant market.
Japan is a country that is not afraid of innovation, after the successful release of Gatkoin in the Japanese market, they will quickly expand - and I'm sure will soon be in Europe

yes, japan is really not afraid of innovation. have you guys read the news regarding that the japanese government is planning to release a j-coin ?  just google it Smiley
Japan is in comparison to Europe and America in advance with the crypto technology. I think more and more countries will follow Japan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:36:40 PM

GATCOIN partner with coindash for exchange integration which is good news. Nice

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

What is the source of this? Coindash has a lot of potential but its just in the starting phase. On the other side any partnership is a good step forward.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

The gatcoin overview is really interesting, the document learn a lot of things about how gatcoin will work, people need to read really understand the feature and the utility of gatcoin. Its really users friendly, a very good argument for the sucess of the ico. People enjoy understand all the project.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:51:22 PM

Could you confirm this?
What is your source? Also will try to look for some news about this partnership.

Thanks for getting this news here Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:23 PM

This is great news for me, because I invested in Coindash. Can I link to the news source?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:24:43 PM

This is great news for me, because I invested in Coindash. Can I link to the news source?

I don't think there is one, this is the first time i've heard about any of this.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:30:33 PM

I have heard that WeChat mobile app is so omnipresent in China, it has replaced a lot of standalone apps. It started as a chat app, then it branched out with mobile payments.

Does GATCOIN consider integrating with WeChat?

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

they should act fast. it wont take long before facebook buys this wechat and integrates it into his fb messanger app.
No they will not because wechat is from china and supported by their government I think they will not sell it to a country abroad. Chinese people like to use their own products.
Rather, on the contrary, the Chinese will buy Facebook and make it an application for WeChat Grin
that's why I like the Asian market, it's because there are so many people. this region is rapidly developing - people become innovative, sometimes  it's even better than in Europe

Would be great if there was a global exchange, too bad the markets are differents for asia and the rest of the world.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:10 PM

I have heard that WeChat mobile app is so omnipresent in China, it has replaced a lot of standalone apps. It started as a chat app, then it branched out with mobile payments.

Very intersting question. When I was in China, alsmost no one dont have facebook, but all people have WeChat  Roll Eyes

they should act fast. it wont take long before facebook buys this wechat and integrates it into his fb messanger app.
No they will not because wechat is from china and supported by their government I think they will not sell it to a country abroad. Chinese people like to use their own products.
Rather, on the contrary, the Chinese will buy Facebook and make it an application for WeChat Grin
that's why I like the Asian market, it's because there are so many people. this region is rapidly developing - people become innovative, sometimes  it's even better than in Europe

Would be great if there was a global exchange, too bad the markets are differents for asia and the rest of the world.
To be honest (I don't want to sound nationalistically) Asian market is totally different than US and EU. Especially Japanese have different culture and shopping habits
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

To be honest (I don't want to sound nationalistically) Asian market is totally different than US and EU. Especially Japanese have different culture and shopping habits
You're right, I also think that it's enough to become the best only in the Asian market and in America let the Americans do the project.
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:55:10 PM

WeChat function is very strong, in the WeChat above can also buy the goods, I think GATCOIN WeChat can learn from the function of development
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

You're right, I also think that it's enough to become the best only in the Asian market and in America let the Americans do the project.
I think, enter to American market now is not so easy, the Asian market is more promising, there is where to develop. with good marketing after the launch of the platform will make GATCOIN very popular in this region.
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:13:12 PM

I think, enter to American market now is not so easy, the Asian market is more promising, there is where to develop. with good marketing after the launch of the platform will make GATCOIN very popular in this region.
I think the US market will be easier, China's electricity and mobile payment has been very developed
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:23:46 PM

WeChat function is very strong, in the WeChat above can also buy the goods, I think GATCOIN WeChat can learn from the function of development
GATCOIN from the development of the function to learn a comprehensive application set to one.
WeChat \ Alipay is now also a powerful collection of applications.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:13:19 PM

Some exchanges are for global, but not everyone will stay in the same exchange.
Everyone has their own favorite exchange.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

Well I hope merchants around the world will know the value and potential of GATCOIN platform as a compliment to their businesses. This could be a disruption on contemporary rewards program.
this is depend on their marketing team. they need to do a lot of work to make gatcoin become popular

They already have the Asian Market, that will make marketing the product to the rest of the world easier, because the successful use in Asia, so with time, it will go to the world, and competitors will appear to get first in a region, like America or Europe, following Gatcoin Example.

If this is the case, then I will not wonder if GATCOIN will one day become a global trademark as a formidable rewards platform.

It's definitely possible! I feel like crypto has a place in every aspect of everyday life, retail, banking, research, etc.

They have the best starting position you can image. With their SK Planet Japan partnership, they have already more than 150k potential merchants who will use Gatcoin platform and rise its popularity. With that, i am sure it wont be hard to enter other markets across Europe and America.

I actually feel they should just roll out in only one country initially. In this case it is Japan. Use japan as a case study and ensuring it is successfully deployed and only then introduce to neighbouring countries like Taiwan, China and South Korea. There is not need to rush. Just Japan's success will basically more than x5 the ico price. The more I think about this project the more excited I get.

But according to the Wikipedia, SK Planets company called OK Cashbag which is based in South Korea, is already running an mobile application where they are providing coupons and discounts with over 60.000 merchants, so they already have a lot of experience with this kind of business.

That was our guess that gatcoin will move korea after japan. But seeing this it can be sooner than expected.

In this regard, I'm very confident that GATCOIN's team are doing a strategic move and are competent for this project.
This project really need to be used globally, more merchant more good.
But i think partnership with SK Planet is already really huge for a project that are just about to start.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:53:04 PM

Gatecoin, will allow companies to have very precise data on their customers, the marketing sector will be able to analyze and they can then adapt their offer and respond very precisely to the needs of the customers, everyone is favored.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:35:48 AM

Why they have to integrate wechat or any other social network? You get doscount etc...tokens and you use them, why do I need to go social with that?

I think the point would be that people are using WeChat to pay stuff. You could maybe collect reward points maybe based on Gatcoin everytime you pay. Like collecting points with your air miles or credit card or whatever.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

I like the project and all but there is some information in the whitepaper that is pulled from some very old reports on the transaction speeds of VISA.

Whitepaper
1 According to Professor Wei-Tek Tsai, test results operating on 4 nodes using
IBM 4 x86 processors produced verified transaction speeds of an average of 5,000 transactions
per second (TPS) which is equivalent to average Visa/Mastercard processing speeds.

https://www.informationweek.com/visa-tests-transaction-processing-system/d/d-id/1026381
During the annual weeklong stress test, conducted at an IBM facility outside Washington, D.C., Visa ran the system at a processing load of 6,200 transaction messages per second, a 20% increase over last year's peak on Dec. 24 of 5,200 transaction messages per second. Each card purchase requires about two transaction messages.

https://www.visa.com/blogarchives/us/2013/10/10/stress-test-prepares-visanet-for-the-most-wonderful-time-of-the-year/index.html
After the test is concluded, the VisaNet team determines the best configuration to maintain our higher levels of security and reliability when millions of transactions from all over the world hit the network during the holiday shopping season. As a result, they also come back from Gaithersburg with a number that represents the maximum processing capacity VisaNet can handle, which later is stamped on coffee mugs and distributed to the team involved in the test. This year’s “mug number” – as we like to call it – is 47,000 transaction messages per second, which is a huge step forward from 2012’s peak capacity of 30,000 transaction messages per second!

I didn't have time to look up the current transactions per second capabilities of VISA so don't quote me on this but I vaguely remember hearing Vitalek say they were over 69,000 TPS. The 5,000 TPS capabilities are from 14 years old data. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm no expert in this field. I decided to do a quick search after thinking about Vitalek the Visitor's talk a few months back.

So my question to GATCOIN is, who looked up and verified your whitepaper's numbers?
My next question is.... Is your tech ready to handle the load of the holidays? With November and December comes a tripling of TPS at the minimum.

That is a small typo if anything and in my opinion does not reflect the capabilities of this project as a whole. Nor does it raise any red flags. After reading through the whitepaper again I actually saw the brilliance behind this idea and I am still a supporter. Just thought I'd point this out to see how the team reacts and also to have it brought light by a supporter rather than a trolly nay-sayer.

Interesting, so the peak txs/s for Visa back in 2013 was around 23,500 (because 47,000 tms , 1 tx = 2 transaction messages). Whitepaper says "average", now that you brought up this, I wanna know what's the peak for GAT blockchain

This is something I want to know too. I highly doubt they would reach even half of the capacity they have available in terms of T/PS but I think they should comment or at least change the data in their whitepaper. It's easy to see how they got those numbers. It's not data that is very popular but for some reason when searching it the old, old data pops up and takes over the first page of results.

Chinese, Japanese, who cares what nationality the dev team is? I've asked a real question about the data in the whitepaper four times now. Why can I not get a response. I have been supporting this project and treated the 14 year old data I the whitepaper as a typo. That's a big part of this project and I would like to know why that was overlooked. I'm nowhere near professional in this field and I saw that was very wrong. This team should have seen that and immediately fixed it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:52:23 AM

I seen, that they have partnership with one more Japanese company - COTOCO  Huh

COTOCO is one of Japan’s leading social gift voucher distributors. COTOCO is a subsidiary of SK Planet Japan. COTOCO manages an extensive gift voucher program with a network of international and local brands.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: