Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

I stay away from the thread and so many good news coming all the once. Great work keep it up.

So far there aren't that many good news  Smiley  No demo, no new partnerships, no exchanges announced... but of course, the good news is that the team is working hard on everything.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

Those examples of mass surveillance for oppression, despite the deep imprints they have left in history, are symptoms of an unsolved fundamental economic problem in the world: resource scarcity.

but the question for me arises whether scarcity is exclusively a problem? Without scarcity, much of the incentives that drive innovation, efficiency and performance would be gone. Scarcity is probably good and bad at the same time. Would you agree with that?

Some of life's biggest achievements have been made in the face of adversity such as cold, hunger and poverty. The saying goes "necessity is the mother of invention". It is ingrained in all of life to struggle for survival, not only of individuals, nor of mere groups or even species. All of life is connected, some commensalistic, others mutualistic and yes, there are also parasites. One could wonder, what is the reason life wants to survive? What is the next goal, if there is any? I do not know the big picture, and I too am a life form subject to survival instinct, therefore I can not objectively answer whether scarcity is good and bad at the same time.

You have to remember the majority of human's current world economy is based on infinite growth. The resources on earth are finite, therefore infinite growth is unsustainable.

The consumer in me says give me those GATCOINS Wink
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

I stay away from the thread and so many good news coming all the once. Great work keep it up.

So far there aren't that many good news  Smiley  No demo, no new partnerships, no exchanges announced... but of course, the good news is that the team is working hard on everything.

Yes, just need to be patient, they are working on it, that is quite important. These things dont get done overnight, and we may see something quite soon, at least on the demo front
sklogw

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

I'm glad to be not late great project
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

They still have some time!
Believe me they are saving some huge news Wink and I cant wait to hear that!

Devs are really working hard on everything.
GATcoin will be a great new platform on the blockchain with a huge community
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

Will you have some kind of recruitment/marketing team which will meet with potential merchants in person? Like a live referral system with rewards if you manage to invite someone to make their own merchant token. I am guessing its usually hard so convince someone over the internet

Yes! One of the reasons, we are holding the token sale in advance of the launch is so we can establish Business Development teams in multiple markets so that in addition to the built in user base that COTOCO provides we have more user and merchants all over the world!

GAT_Chris

You will have some arragements with good exchanges already? What about chonese exchanges?

We are in late stage discussions with 4 major exchanges, I can't release the names yet but expect announcements soon!

Will you have some kind of recruitment/marketing team which will meet with potential merchants in person? Like a live referral system with rewards if you manage to invite someone to make their own merchant token. I am guessing its usually hard so convince someone over the internet

There is a digital marketing manager on board, see link https://www.gatcoin.io/team/
about him: Digital and social media marketer for GATCOIN. 10+ years experience with retail brands in Asia and Australia activating digital marketing strategies. Founder of a sustainable fashion online community.

Thats me!

Well your timely update is greatly appreciated.
I like how things are going right now.
I think more or less GATcoin project will commence with your existing partners in Japan.
Working to expand to China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand may be a good idea too. They are nearby.
Exchange news are always welcomed. Let's hope one of the Exchange is in Korea.

matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:54:30 PM

ICO will be at the end of the year so they have enough time to announce some news, besides, the effect will be greater if they announce it just before ICO.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

Skplanet isn't enough for now?  And you expecting exchange when ICO is not even started? Every ICO the same thing,  not even started and people looking for exchanges

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

Yes, just need to be patient, they are working on it, that is quite important. These things dont get done overnight, and we may see something quite soon, at least on the demo front

I never understood why people is so in hurry, they expect that people is doing everything at once...

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:25:29 PM

I never understood why people is so in hurry, they expect that people is doing everything at once...

I agree with you, SK Planet is great for the start, I am sure other partnerships will follow soon enough. And we just got the announcement that they dont want to rush the ICO but prepare a demo first. That is something we should take as great news, nothing we should criticize. I am not sure what some people expect more.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:41 PM

I agree with you, SK Planet is great for the start, I am sure other partnerships will follow soon enough. And we just got the announcement that they dont want to rush the ICO but prepare a demo first. That is something we should take as great news, nothing we should criticize. I am not sure what some people expect more.

Well it's still the beginning .. there isn't even an ICO, so no need to rush.
Let the team prepare some. nice extra things to show the ICO users, next to the fact that they already  have a very nice partnership.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

so, what do you guys think about the token price at the end of the ico? will it rise steadily to 2-3 $ or will it have a dip, after the bounthunters dropped out?

or will the bounty tokens be locked? so a dip in price does not happen very fast?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:18 PM

so, what do you guys think about the token price at the end of the ico? will it rise steadily to 2-3 $ or will it have a dip, after the bounthunters dropped out?

or will the bounty tokens be locked? so a dip in price does not happen very fast?

A price of $2 would already mean 10x of the ICO price. I think that is pretty unlikely as long as there are no actual merchant tickets available that you can buy with your GAT token.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:43:07 PM

They could still make a demo interface and an imitation of an internal high-speed blockchain.

An imitation is not that hard, you just replace the blockchain with a regular linked list database. But then it is not a blockchain anymore and that defeats the purpose of the demo.

But it's just to show how the final product should be like, so the full integration of blockchain is not needed for the demo, or am I wrong? I would be satisfied with seeing the product, it doesn't have to be "perfect".

What I meant was if you remove the difficult, time consuming tech that makes GATCOIN GATCOIN, you almost end up with any other loyalty program.

But the point is moot since they are already working on a demo.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:47:08 PM

Just answer this: if you join this ICO you will look at the price right after ICO or you will wait till the ecosystem release Smiley?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:56:45 PM

I hope they work on the demo stuff right now. This is the most searched thing while waiting for token sales to happen.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:04:17 PM

Im also very much intrested in the app as well, i hope the take their time to make it right and easy to use.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:07 PM

So far there aren't that many good news  Smiley  No demo, no new partnerships, no exchanges announced... but of course, the good news is that the team is working hard on everything.

Of course its a great news, a demo or something we can look at it will attract more potential investors, they will clearly see how gatcoin works.
They will raise more funds than if they dont have a demo.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:40:15 PM

There are so many pages already i can not read them all but it looks like a good project. I would like to follow the pre-sale period to decide about joining. Wish you a good luck  Wink

turn the page
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:47:02 PM

So far there aren't that many good news  Smiley  No demo, no new partnerships, no exchanges announced... but of course, the good news is that the team is working hard on everything.

Of course its a great news, a demo or something we can look at it will attract more potential investors, they will clearly see how gatcoin works.
They will raise more funds than if they dont have a demo.

that's definitely true. you can't impress many people these days without a product to show. which makes sense, people want to invest in a sure thing.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: