Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24430 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:03:10 AM

this seems very promissing project mobile gaming has alot of potential

True! Moreover nowadays some games already contested on Olympic venue. If this project gain a success and the platform can be implemented, I am sure more talented gamers will be arise.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:04:41 AM

True! Moreover nowadays some games already contested on Olympic venue. If this project gain a success and the platform can be implemented, I am sure more talented gamers will be arise.

small children playing since childhood, rising into pro by building up a community around them in the app and so on and so on <.< what a great future for the future gamers Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:07:41 AM

Its so great for this project that there is an active dev on this thread.
Giving answers from questions out the community is very important for the future of the ICO, people will spread the news about this project.

Great work jasong!
Thanks for being here Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:12:28 AM

Just download the app and testing, I follow this thread and Twitter for updates...
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:14:08 AM

Boost was implemented specifically with mobile gamers in mind, users often find it akin to gems in Clash Royale. While in its current form it serves for only tournaments, it will also be used for purchasing GGID items, as well as other transactions where we will not be able to initially use GZR. If you take a look at our item distribution here: https://imgur.com/B71Q8v9 you'll notice that there are common, rare, legendary, insane and unfathomable items. Common items, as well as rare items, will also be purchasable with boost, whereas GZR items represent significantly more impactful, collectible and sought after items. We will transition over from the boost system to a blockchain based system which fully utilizes the potential of GZR down the line. This is the best move from a legal standpoint, but we also believe that it will help widespread adoption of GZR items as more players begin surfacing with the incredible items they unlock from GZR and many players will want to emulate this.

About the items you can get: What use do the avatars and items have in the platform? Is it just an avatar or can you do more with it and theses items?

I want to expand that question: Is it possible to cash your Boost balance out to fiat money or physical products? Or is it restricted to virtual items and services?
Yes, Boost can be exchanged for gift cards right now and soon you will be able to cash out via Paypal. We will consider other type of cash outs at a later stage.

Sorry, but I still don't get what the Avatars and Items do? You use coins with an value to buy yourself this items for your avatar, but then what can I do with it? Are they effecting anything? Gamestates ingame in a game or something like that?

Yeah among other things the avatars carry stats across all games on the platform, as well as through various developer integrations.  We're working on some really cool increased utility which we will talk about in more detail soon on our blog.

Now the game is rolling. Are you planing to make something like an ingame marketplace or so to trade and sell items? For example some rare items, which are really wanted by others. Could imagen that these are hard to get.

This is definitely something we are actively looking at

Will you make this marketplace for trading / selling yourself  or will you partner up with an existing gaming marketplace?

Do you have a link to your blog page?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:39:14 AM

What's the use of two different tokens for one platform? It's too confusing for the end user.

Boost is not a token, as has been mentioned several times now. It has completely separate functions from GZR which are essential to the current Gizer platform.

edit: also, tons of mobile games have two or more types of IAP currencies like gold and gems and they are widely adopted by the community,

Thanks for the clarification. Boost will be used to buy extra powers or weapons etc.
One more question. Can we buy boost with GZR or fiat only?
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:15:12 AM

Boost was implemented specifically with mobile gamers in mind, users often find it akin to gems in Clash Royale. While in its current form it serves for only tournaments, it will also be used for purchasing GGID items, as well as other transactions where we will not be able to initially use GZR. If you take a look at our item distribution here: https://imgur.com/B71Q8v9 you'll notice that there are common, rare, legendary, insane and unfathomable items. Common items, as well as rare items, will also be purchasable with boost, whereas GZR items represent significantly more impactful, collectible and sought after items. We will transition over from the boost system to a blockchain based system which fully utilizes the potential of GZR down the line. This is the best move from a legal standpoint, but we also believe that it will help widespread adoption of GZR items as more players begin surfacing with the incredible items they unlock from GZR and many players will want to emulate this.

About the items you can get: What use do the avatars and items have in the platform? Is it just an avatar or can you do more with it and theses items?

I want to expand that question: Is it possible to cash your Boost balance out to fiat money or physical products? Or is it restricted to virtual items and services?
Yes, Boost can be exchanged for gift cards right now and soon you will be able to cash out via Paypal. We will consider other type of cash outs at a later stage.

Sorry, but I still don't get what the Avatars and Items do? You use coins with an value to buy yourself this items for your avatar, but then what can I do with it? Are they effecting anything? Gamestates ingame in a game or something like that?

Yeah among other things the avatars carry stats across all games on the platform, as well as through various developer integrations.  We're working on some really cool increased utility which we will talk about in more detail soon on our blog.

Now the game is rolling. Are you planing to make something like an ingame marketplace or so to trade and sell items? For example some rare items, which are really wanted by others. Could imagen that these are hard to get.

This is definitely something we are actively looking at

Will you make this marketplace for trading / selling yourself  or will you partner up with an existing gaming marketplace?

Do you have a link to your blog page?

Sure! https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming

jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:24:40 AM

What's the use of two different tokens for one platform? It's too confusing for the end user.

Boost is not a token, as has been mentioned several times now. It has completely separate functions from GZR which are essential to the current Gizer platform.

edit: also, tons of mobile games have two or more types of IAP currencies like gold and gems and they are widely adopted by the community,

Thanks for the clarification. Boost will be used to buy extra powers or weapons etc.
One more question. Can we buy boost with GZR or fiat only?

Boost is used to enter tournaments and redeem prizes, it will also be used to purchase common items for general users. Boost can only be purchased with fiat at this time. However, we are looking into various crypto payment methods and the legislation which surrounds using them in the US.

alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

jasong

Can you anwer for my previous question, please?
You have partnership with some gaming company right now?

My colleague Felix already answered this, see his response:

You have any partnerships with some gaming company right now?
Yes, we do have. We've already officially partnered up with IsCool Entertainment who are the creators of the competitive mobile eSport game Bazoo, among other titles and we have also other partnerships we cannot reveal just yet, but I can tell you one of them is very big in the eSports scene.
Whoaa very interesting.
So when will you reveal them? During crowdsale or after that?

can somebody explain me how holding back informations could be benefitial in case?

Probably they are not allowed to tell it for now. Maybe after crowdsale or later.

But IsCool entertainment is a good deal just by itself. It's a very solid company to make a partnership with.
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

Why is the name chosen for the project? As for me it is not serious and does not cause investors' confidence.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:10:39 AM

tried a bit the android app, it's a little too dark for my personal taste but it's quite easy and clear to use. You are on the right path. 
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:13:18 AM

I've read a little bit about the project and it seems that its basically doing what MobileGO or 1stblood wants to achieve and calls it a "first".

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

CherryICO

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:21 AM

Which countries does the team come from?
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:18:40 AM

Which countries does the team come from?

you can check their linked in pages. they are linked on their website
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:29 AM

I saw in this thread that someone asked how the token will be used on the Gizer platform;

''What is the main usage of GZR ERC-20 tokens?
First user case and the most important one is the Gizer Global Identity. This is the profile which is carried by user in every Gizer game. GZRs tokens can be exchanged for exclusive items for user profiles. 1 GZR will equal one randomly generated item. Later, they plan to add chests and you will be able to exchange them for , for instance, 5 GZRs and get a rare item with higher possibility.
The project developers promise to continuously add utility to GZR tokens, but for now they are just exploring the legal limitations that impede their ability to add something else. They are also planning on creating Gizer market where GZRs tokens will be used additionally.''

Source; https://medium.com/@EthereumRussian/ico-review-of-gizer-gzr-esports-ethereum-platform-81f8e69240e7

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

Anybody has tried in here the iOS app? is there any date set for the release of the Android one?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en

Here you go!

I installed it, it's seems to be way more polished and simpler to use then what i expected. Hmm, this opens up real possibilities.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:05:14 AM

Anybody has tried in here the iOS app? is there any date set for the release of the Android one?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gizer.com.android&hl=en

Here you go!

I installed it, it's seems to be way more polished and simpler to use then what i expected. Hmm, this opens up real possibilities.

Thanks, I'll try this right now !
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:12:53 AM

So the unique and randomized profile items will be something similar to the games cards on Steam? I looked at the android application. Vobschem convenient, and looks good. You write that the games themselves in the application will not be sold. But it may be sold game items, as in Steam? It would be nice. In general, a project that combines so many features and capabilities in one application is certainly worthy of attention.

They answered this before if I recall correctly unique and randomized profile items will be like the so called microtransactions items on path of exile, where you purchase, for example, a sword effect and you choose to apply it on your sword or not

Ah, I understand! I know these things. It's even better than the profile's beautification. Although usually these effects are superimposed either for a certain time or for a number of actions. But a useful thing.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:19:32 AM

Indeed , this is something very important that a lot of users and gamers has forgot. THe Olympics will have for the first time ever contest with games with players ofc from all over the world. This is not a big step , this is a HUGE step for all the games community , I mean to participate at Olympics playing cs , lol , dota etc , it's freaking awesome. Now imagine GIZER to be there at Olympics , it will be freaking awesome, what a great can GIZER be.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:20:55 AM

Indeed , this is something very important that a lot of use has forgot. THe Olympics will have for the first time ever contest with games with players ofc from all over the world. This is not a big step , this is a HUGE step for all the games community , I mean to participate at Olympics playing cs , lol , dota etc , it's freaking awesome. Now imagine GIZER to be there at Olympics , it will be freaking awesome, what a great can GIZER be.

videogames will be bigger that all sports in the future. the devs of Gizer are smart to get on the train now, while it's still early.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: