Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24422 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

this seems very promissing project mobile gaming has alot of potential

True! Moreover nowadays some games already contested on Olympic venue. If this project gain a success and the platform can be implemented, I am sure more talented gamers will be arise.

Indeed , this is something very important that a lot of users and gamers has forgot. THe Olympics will have for the first time ever contest with games with players ofc from all over the world. This is not a big step , this is a HUGE step for all the games community , I mean to participate at Olympics playing cs , lol , dota etc , it's freaking awesome. Now imagine GIZER to be there at Olympics , it will be freaking awesome, what a great can GIZER be.

They are aiming for the right market. Esports is getting more and more interest every day. Probably one day it will worth more than regular sports. They are catching it at the start. Smart strategy i can say.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:34:56 AM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:46:03 AM

jasong

Can you anwer for my previous question, please?
You have partnership with some gaming company right now?

My colleague Felix already answered this, see his response:

You have any partnerships with some gaming company right now?
Yes, we do have. We've already officially partnered up with IsCool Entertainment who are the creators of the competitive mobile eSport game Bazoo, among other titles and we have also other partnerships we cannot reveal just yet, but I can tell you one of them is very big in the eSports scene.

Oh.. sorry, I didnt notice this. Thank you. Its nice, that you have some partnerships already.
Waiting for new big news  Roll Eyes
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

e-sports are already here to stay, just look at the prizepools for LoL, CS:GO, Dota2 torunaments, we're talking about millions of dollars for prizes and look also at sponsorships

That's it! Every year number of participants of tournaments and the prizes of course are growing at least several hundred percent. In few years it will be huge industry!
GIZER will be have a big piece of this cake Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:37 AM

this seems very promissing project mobile gaming has alot of potential

True! Moreover nowadays some games already contested on Olympic venue. If this project gain a success and the platform can be implemented, I am sure more talented gamers will be arise.

Indeed , this is something very important that a lot of use has forgot. THe Olympics will have for the first time ever contest with games with players ofc from all over the world. This is not a big step , this is a HUGE step for all the games community , I mean to participate at Olympics playing cs , lol , dota etc , it's freaking awesome. Now imagine GIZER to be there at Olympics , it will be freaking awesome, what a great can GIZER be.

videogames will be bigger that all sports in the future. the devs of Gizer are smart to get on the train now, while it's still early.

Well , you are right , the gaming industry will be bigger and bigger but sports and esports are two different things , one is real , one is not , so we cannot compare both of them. We will see in years more and more gaming TV shows and more and more big touraments for the esports community. The devs of Gizer are more than smart to launch this project now , timing is perfectly , cryptoland is on it's great days and the the gaming industry has launched some crazy games lately.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

What's the use of two different tokens for one platform? It's too confusing for the end user.

Boost is not a token, as has been mentioned several times now. It has completely separate functions from GZR which are essential to the current Gizer platform.

edit: also, tons of mobile games have two or more types of IAP currencies like gold and gems and they are widely adopted by the community,

also, boost is gonna disappear after they move to the blockchain completely.

Is that true? I saw that Boost is integrated in the app, but Boost is going to be replaced with GZR eventually?
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

I read that Gizer has already partnered up with a big player, and the first game where the gizer integration is going to happen is called Bazoo, you can find it on google play. This is very promising imo

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:07:41 AM

I notice you accept USD for crowdsale. I thought ICO's are forbidden in USA, how will you handle USD transactions from US citizens?
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:21:00 AM

I read that Gizer has already partnered up with a big player, and the first game where the gizer integration is going to happen is called Bazoo, you can find it on google play. This is very promising imo

I don't have an Android phone. Have you tried the game? I'm interested to hear how it is.

boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

I don't have an Android phone. Have you tried the game? I'm interested to hear how it is.

Gizer has already parterned up with Bazoo mobile game. For those who don't have an android phone , you can always play mobile games from your desktop using the bluestacks app , you will find it on if you search on google.

Here is the Bazoo game :

Download link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iscoolentertainment.bazoo&hl=en

Cheers Gizers!

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:10 AM

That's it! Every year number of participants of tournaments and the prizes of course are growing at least several hundred percent. In few years it will be huge industry!
GIZER will be have a big piece of this cake Cheesy
eSports will be a big competition and community like normal sports.
I think in the future, there will be many leagues in eSports, just like NBA, NFL, MLB, etc.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:02:31 PM

True, and the adaption of cryptocurrencies will be the next logical step. Because the audience is so similar in gaming and crypto.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

Very nice to see that gizer has already partnerships, bazoo mobile game for exemple is really nice, gizer will develop a business in  the mobile gaming, it’s a huge market with a lot of player.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

Very nice to see that gizer has already partnerships, bazoo mobile game for exemple is really nice, gizer will develop a business in  the mobile gaming, it’s a huge market with a lot of player.
Games like Clash of Clans generate millions annually so this platform could get huge because many people spend a lot on online games.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

this is a good start!
I agree that such an early partnership is very beneficial,
If they in this pace continues development - GIZER will have great future, which of course will please investors
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

is US or china investors are allowed through SAFT?

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:27:23 PM

I didn't know about this game player but their number of Installs (100,000 - 500,000 range) means it's a rather big and well know player!

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:27:49 PM

https://twitter.com/Gizer_Gaming/status/917072145678815232 nice breakdown of Pre-Sale. Thanks

boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:43:36 PM

I found a nice post already on their twittter and I will leave it here for you guys :

https://twitter.com/Gendrago_Gaming/status/918056848523235329

I think people already got boosts thanks to Gizer app and their team , also another + for support a streamer ( I personally have a friend who twitchs maybe one day who knows , gizzer will support more and more streamers).

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:01:19 PM

Gizer has already parterned up with Bazoo mobile game. For those who don't have an android phone , you can always play mobile games from your desktop using the bluestacks app , you will find it on if you search on google.

Here is the Bazoo game :

Download link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iscoolentertainment.bazoo&hl=en

Cheers Gizers!

Seems its a quite popular game...
6,849 rewiews in total
and  Installs 100,000 - 500,000

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: