Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:48:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

how do you think how much interest I can increase my turnover if I will use chatbots in my business? I have my own online electronics store
If you have call or chat centre , chatbot can be part of that. This can lead either to decreasing workload of your human operators or to more productive man-hour.
If you have long product catalog, bot can help with search through it and even recommend your visitors what suits them most. It would increase your sales
If your visitors communicate with chatbot (in Telegram for example) you would get telegram_id and make personal offers then. Meaning chatbot is another marketing channel.

Yes, I agree with that. But there is also the financial side of the issue, will the costs for purchasing and servicing chatbots be covered, or will I have to cut staff for this ... When will it be possible to see the price for your services?

First of all did you see our pricing on www.miniapps.pro?
If it helps to cut your staff, is it bad?

I think it is good for the businesses but bad for the people. Anyway my opinion is neutral, just stating the fact.

Anyway the decision is yours. If you want to help people they could stay with you just spend time more effectively and help your business grow.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

For this kind of ICO the buyback program isn't necessary right ?
Anyway, the devs are really doing the work, do you have backers locally ?
Why buyback? To make ICO more attractive? If you buy tokens you would become a part of our community and get profit from its growth.
Certainly we have backers and their number is growing as well.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:55:03 PM

how do you think how much interest I can increase my turnover if I will use chatbots in my business? I have my own online electronics store
If you have call or chat centre , chatbot can be part of that. This can lead either to decreasing workload of your human operators or to more productive man-hour.
If you have long product catalog, bot can help with search through it and even recommend your visitors what suits them most. It would increase your sales
If your visitors communicate with chatbot (in Telegram for example) you would get telegram_id and make personal offers then. Meaning chatbot is another marketing channel.

Yes, I agree with that. But there is also the financial side of the issue, will the costs for purchasing and servicing chatbots be covered, or will I have to cut staff for this ... When will it be possible to see the price for your services?

you mean that?

Basic
$0/ month
Unlimited chatbots & interactions
Visual Editor
All channels
Integrations
Proprietary plugins
Support

Developer
$5/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Google Analytics
Proprietary plugins
Support (2 business days)

Pro
$29/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
All integrations
All proprietary plugins
Support (1 business day)
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:27:32 PM

you mean that?

Basic
$0/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Integrations
Proprietary plugins
Support

Developer
$5/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Google Analytics
Proprietary plugins

Pro
$29/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
All integrations
All proprietary plugins
Support (1 business day)

Yes, exactly.

NakiRR

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

you mean that?

Basic
$0/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Integrations
Proprietary plugins
Support

Developer
$5/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Google Analytics
Proprietary plugins

Pro
$29/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
All integrations
All proprietary plugins
Support (1 business day)

Yes, exactly.

it's really cheap, so, I can save money for salary for staff if I will use chatbots instead! cool! Thanx  Grin
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

BitcoinExchangeGuide.com review: MiniAppsMAT ICO Messenger Chatbots For Business Blockchain? - https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/miniapps/
gpower

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

How long does your project run on the B2B market?
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

excellent review. learned for himself a lot about the project.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:45:47 PM

you mean that?

Basic
$0/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Integrations
Proprietary plugins
Support

Developer
$5/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Google Analytics
Proprietary plugins

Pro
$29/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
All integrations
All proprietary plugins
Support (1 business day)

Yes, exactly.

it's really cheap, so, I can save money for salary for staff if I will use chatbots instead! cool! Thanx  Grin
can you integrate chatbots in customers sites, not only in messangers?
NakiRR

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:49:09 AM

What will happen if you will not reach soft cap? you will refund money to investors or you will try to continue your development with raised funds ?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:20:48 AM

you mean that?

Basic
$0/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Integrations
Proprietary plugins
Support

Developer
$5/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Google Analytics
Proprietary plugins

Pro
$29/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
All integrations
All proprietary plugins
Support (1 business day)

Yes, exactly.

Yes we can. If you have web-chat with API it can be integrated and takes couple weeks.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

© SUPERBCREW: Interview with Vitaly Gumirov, the founder and CEO of our project  - Miniapps.pro Is Reimagining The Chatbot Deployment Experience For Small And Medium Enterprises
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 08:17:00 AM

How long does your project run on the B2B market?
If to count from USSD/SMS messaging era (when there were no bots in messengers) then our project has been working more than 10 years. We have started with Telecom.
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

If think, a good created chatbot can ever replace a consultant or some kind of it with full-time job, but what will be happened in our world, where are this people go? They spend many time to educated for it, and eventually they absolutely don't needed. It's sad  Undecided
peskor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

If think, a good created chatbot can ever replace a consultant or some kind of it with full-time job, but what will be happened in our world, where are this people go? They spend many time to educated for it, and eventually they absolutely don't needed. It's sad  Undecided

As for me, I prefer the excavator to a hundred diggers
NakiRR

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

Grin Right thinking) And i'm fully agree with you! For what to pay more to lazy workers if i can buy bots, and don't need to control them every hour))
Name_none

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

Grin Right thinking) And i'm fully agree with you! For what to pay more to lazy workers if i can buy bots, and don't need to control them every hour))

It's good to receive a more income than pay workers but it provide a one large problem unemployment for countries and countries can just ban bots, it will be illegal for use them
NakiRR

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

It's good to receive a more income than pay workers but it provide a one large problem unemployment for countries and countries can just ban bots, it will be illegal for use them
Enterpreneurs are free to do almost everything for earn money and become more rich) And it will always be, i think.
And we are moving towards future, and people are "homosapiens" now, not monkeys)) they should decide for themselves, how to be with all of that ))
NakiRR

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:49:25 PM

you mean that?

Basic
$0/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Integrations
Proprietary plugins
Support

Developer
$5/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
Google Analytics
Proprietary plugins

Pro
$29/ month
Visual Editor
All channels
All integrations
All proprietary plugins
Support (1 business day)

Yes, exactly.

Yes we can. If you have web-chat with API it can be integrated and takes couple weeks.

And if i haven't web-chat with API? at first i should do that and only then i can ask you? or you can do it by yourself for additional payment?
Name_none

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

Enterpreneurs are free to do almost everything for earn money and become more rich) And it will always be, i think.
And we are moving towards future, and people are "homosapiens" now, not monkeys)) they should decide for themselves, how to be with all of that ))
I agree with you. But the same people do more problems than solution for that  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: