Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22731 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Hi!
I've participated in the ico and registered an account the 27th of October. I have a confirmation email and a written down password. However, now when I try to login to miniapps.pro the login fails.

So I tried to restore my password and it says an email has been sent.. but I get no email.

Will I have to access my miniapps.pro account in order to transfer my tokens to my wallet?

How do you propose I continue?

Thank you
if you buy tokens and used for this a smart contract, then there is no cause for concern. you bought tokens using smart contract?
also what you use for login?
1 -  https://tge.miniapps.pro/
2 - https://www.miniapps.pro/
3 - https://bounty.miniapps.pro/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:06:22 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 05:07:37 PM by miniapps

Hi!
I've participated in the ico and registered an account the 27th of October. I have a confirmation email and a written down password. However, now when I try to login to miniapps.pro the login fails.

So I tried to restore my password and it says an email has been sent.. but I get no email.

Will I have to access my miniapps.pro account in order to transfer my tokens to my wallet?

How do you propose I continue?

Thank you

Please email tokens@miniapps.pro with your registered email. BTW, did you check your spam box?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

MiniApps.pro founders Vitaly Gumirov and Dmitry Khan attended the biggest blockchain conference in Moscow

right now?
And that is happening right now? are there any news regarding this meeting?
Yes it is happening right now! it have announced on this website, i copy it here for more comfort.http://www.ewdn.com/2017/11/15/moscow-to-host-major-conference-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrencies-dec-8-9/

Moscow to host major conference on Blockchain and cryptocurrencies (Dec. 8-9)
By East-West Digital News / November 15, 2017
On December 8-9, Moscow will play host to Cryptospace Conference presented as Eastern Europe’s largest conference dedicated to the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

The event, organized by KICKICO, aims to overcome the localization of standard activities of the Russian crypto community, to bring them to a new level thanks to 40 top speakers from Asia, Europe, the US and Canada.

Cryptospace Conference will bring together industry experts, innovators, politicians and media professionals. Over 2,000 attendees from more than 30 countries are expected.

Among the expected speakers are the following: Eric Gu, founder of Metaverse group, William Mougayar, Canadian author of several Blockchain books, Bryant Nielson, executive director of NY Blockchain Academy, Kristof van de Reck, regional head Europe at NEM foundation, Charles Bovaird, contributor at Forbes, Miko Muzarama and many others.

The conference will feature four sections:

How Blockchain technologies can be implemented
How to run a successful crowdsale
Crypto-trading and crypto-exchanges
Press and media in Blockchain
“The Business Blockchain,” the book by William Mougayar translated into Russian by Vitalik Buterin, will be presented at the event.

Besides, promising Blockchain startups will get a chance to pitch their ideas to a wide board of Blockchain experts as part of the event.

Founded in 2015 as a Russia-based leading platform for ICOs, crowdfunding, and crowdinvesting projects, KICKICO launched its first ICO in September 2017, raising a total of more than $25 million equivalent in cryptocurrency.

So many famous people and businessmen are certainly good, but what exactly has project MiniApps received from this conference?
NakiRR

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

I am very impressed with the technology so I joined the bounty page and submitted my two videos. One is CHINESE and one is in ENGLISH. I do hope you like them.. I am very excited about how this applied technology can revolutionize the landscape we live in.

ENGLISH VIDEO: https://youtu.be/Yqs8rYOgQCk
CHINESE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhzUkqb7LvA

They are a bit longer than 2.3 minutes I hope that is o.k  Smiley
Not bad  Wink
Especially I liked Chinese one!

Yes, i'm too, Chinese people like ICO  Grin even if it banned  Grin
NakiRR

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:35:31 PM

You can still purchase MAT tokens to exchange them for a KRK coin with 50% bonus.

We are developing Next Generation Blockchain to make tokenization and smart contracts simple.

Softcap has been already reached.
Why there is not a link to token sale in your main site?  Huh
Thank you for your inspective eye! It is technical moment, will be back in couple days.

Hurry Up !  Grin December 19 is close  Grin
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:52:13 PM

What technology is the basis of the plugged AI / NLP solutions?

NakiRR

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:25:47 PM

MiniApps.pro founders Vitaly Gumirov and Dmitry Khan attended the biggest blockchain conference in Moscow

right now?
Yes it is happening right now! it have announced on this website, i copy it here for more comfort.http://www.ewdn.com/2017/11/15/moscow-to-host-major-conference-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrencies-dec-8-9/

On December 8-9, Moscow will play host to Cryptospace Conference presented as Eastern Europe’s largest conference dedicated to the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

The event, organized by KICKICO, aims to overcome the localization of standard activities of the Russian crypto community, to bring them to a new level thanks to 40 top speakers from Asia, Europe, the US and Canada.

Cryptospace Conference will bring together industry experts, innovators, politicians and media professionals. Over 2,000 attendees from more than 30 countries are expected.

Among the expected speakers are the following: Eric Gu, founder of Metaverse group, William Mougayar, Canadian author of several Blockchain books, Bryant Nielson, executive director of NY Blockchain Academy, Kristof van de Reck, regional head Europe at NEM foundation, Charles Bovaird, contributor at Forbes, Miko Muzarama and many others.

“The Business Blockchain,” the book by William Mougayar translated into Russian by Vitalik Buterin, will be presented at the event.

Besides, promising Blockchain startups will get a chance to pitch their ideas to a wide board of Blockchain experts as part of the event.

Founded in 2015 as a Russia-based leading platform for ICOs, crowdfunding, and crowdinvesting projects, KICKICO launched its first ICO in September 2017, raising a total of more than $25 million equivalent in cryptocurrency.

So many famous people and businessmen are certainly good, but what exactly has project MiniApps received from this conference?
Potential investors money of course  Grin
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

right now?

Look at these happy faces! They seem satisfied with all they received there, meaning investors coming, project is going to its goal just as planned.
gefander

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:39:47 AM

right now?

I think that the project had an opportunity to talk about yourself, to show people that they are real, and not like 90% other ICO. everything else at the conference expressed many new ideas and trends, knowledge of which allows you to be in trend.
azisjesika

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

stop complaining !!!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:58:07 AM

MiniApps.pro Global Chatbot Platform its an awesome bounty

miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:49:41 AM

Our NLP template can be connected to api.ai (Dialogflow) or Microsoft QNA Maker. Also we have NLP template from our partners. It is based on  http://scikit-learn.org/stable/ and some other machine learning libs like https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word2vec
gefander

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Our NLP template can be connected to api.ai (Dialogflow) or Microsoft QNA Maker. Also we have NLP template from our partners. It is based on  http://scikit-learn.org/stable/ and some other machine learning libs like https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word2vec

in your development plans, there are other options? Or you focus solely on these options?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

in your development plans, there are other options? Or you focus solely on these options?

What options do you mean? Our main goal with this task is to cover all major languages. We can use different NLP templates, if we see it's useful for the system.
It will be clarified later in the process of development.
Tell me please what's in your question? Do you mean some specific function or NLP vendor?
NakiRR

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:39:19 PM

right now?

Look at these happy faces! They seem satisfied with all they received there, meaning investors coming, project is going to its goal just as planned.

i'm glad that everything works out for you, many other good projects which are on ICO now are not so successful. Show must go on )
NakiRR

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:41:18 PM

ho ho ho ! CooooL !  Grin
gefander

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:50 AM

What options do you mean? Our main goal with this task is to cover all major languages. We can use different NLP templates, if we see it's useful for the system.
Tell me please what's in your question? Do you mean some specific function or NLP vendor?

Yes I was talking about vendors - my opinion is that some major companies such as Google will lead in this area, I like Google Translate 2.0 API and Google Cloud Machine, can they be integrated to work with clients miniapps?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:34:27 AM

Yes I was talking about vendors - my opinion is that some major companies such as Google will lead in this area, I like Google Translate 2.0 API and Google Cloud Machine, can they be integrated to work with clients miniapps?
Yes Google's technologies are useful and can be integrated into MiniApps.pro as templates. BTW we have Dialogflow (api.ai) template for MiniApps.pro and it is  now a Google's project.
gefander

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

Yes Google's technologies are useful and can be integrated into MiniApps.pro as templates. BTW we have Dialogflow (api.ai) template for MiniApps.pro and it is  now a Google's project.
I understand you work closely with Dialogflow, so in the near future Miniapps chatbots will understand human speech in all languages?
snakejack

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:31:03 AM

Really interesting project, wish you succes Wink
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:34:19 AM

I understand you work closely with Dialogflow, so in the near future Miniapps chatbots will understand human speech in all languages?
All languages of Dialgflow. And even more, because NLP templates from our partners support languages not from Google list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: