Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not gambling  (Read 20827 times)
culun86

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:14:18 PM

yes a good question, I like the same question is why because dilingkuangan I stay banya once who asked like this to me, I once explained bitcoin to a friend deket my house, and he answered it's gambling open yes, and I answer again this is not gambling bitcoin friends are digital currencies, so here we work looking for coins for example we join this forum and we follow the existing ico dibountis, so like that friends do not get any wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tamim005

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:24:47 PM

See the requirements of investment in each business after the cash or capital. Need Bitcoin to earn money as needed. So it's not gambling.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

Its time to Contemplation that really is it gambling?
many other people says, yes it is gambling. And many others says its not gambling. 
Actually its a crypto currency,  If you want to use it proper work, then so good.
But if you would like to  playing gambling then, its so bad. then you can called it gambling.  Grin

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
requitix

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Trusted Token & Confidence System.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

I don't know why people say bitcoin is gambling. Its not gambling. You are investing your money and time. You use your internet. So its not gambling dealing with it.

If that is true then stocks are the same. Smiley
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:41 PM

Each currency rises or falls. There is only one result in the gambling. You lose or you win. But you will not lose unless you sell it in trade. Trading and gambling are different things. It is trade to buy and sell money. There's no chance in trade.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

yeah me to i don't know someone said to me about bitcoin is gambling, i just thinking person talking bitcoin is gambling. ensure that her/him not know about bitcoin
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:41:54 PM

Yeah, I think so. Bitcoin is not a gambling but it can be used in gambling especifically in online gambling. It is because bitcoin is still a money, a virtual money. You are right that it used by using an internet and bitcoin can be invest.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

i would not regard getting into bitcoin as gambling. what we are doing is getting involved in an alternative monetary system to regular government and bank backed currency. because this is a decentralized currency and controlled in theory by anyone it is a gamble !! as to whether it succeeds or not. it is currently looking like it is succeeding though

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

You are right bitcoin is not gambling. Because we waste our many times for earning bitcoin. Even we investing many dollars for earning more bitcoin profit. So i think it is not gambling. We work hard everyday for earn bitcoin. So bitcoin is not gambling.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:10:45 PM

bitcoin is not gambling, gambling and bitcoin are two very different things, gambling is a prediction of belief that is used without logic, just rely on luck, but bitcoin investment, using accurate analysis and prediction...

levelTradingField

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Bitcoin in of itself is not gambling just like the US Dollar is not gambling. But just like USD you can gamble with Bitcoin.
In fact trading Bitcoin on an exchange is done in currency pairs. BTC/USD. You can't single out one half of the pair and call it gambling
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

The chance to lose all of our money when investing on bitcoin ( buy and hold it ) will be so low. It could happen but for sure it will need very long time to face such bad situation. While at gambling, we can lose all of our money in no time. That's why bitcoin investment isn't gambling according to my own thought.

Howell

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

I think you must have had it mixed up as what I have heard people people say, is that Bitcoin is frequently used for gambling and the gambling industry were among the first to adopt the new technology!
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:27:23 PM

Each currency rises or falls. There is only one result in the gambling. You lose or you win. But you will not lose unless you sell it in trade. Trading and gambling are different things. It is trade to buy and sell money. There's no chance in trade.
Why not have chance in trade? Do you know the price of altcoin earlier of this year? What do you think about the price of those coins pump x10 even x100 only in few months? I call that time is the best chance to make money and I'm very regret because have not much money to invest in that time.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:36:20 AM

Who told you put your all money on bet? If rate is low don't sell it simple. Prices are fluctuating all over the world of everything. So be patient and always wait for the best.

Yeah right, I don't know why people are complaining when they sold their bitcoin on a very low price, we have our own choices in life, if we needed the money that bad, then why hesitate to sell some bitcoin. It is pretty simple just like what you have said, there is no need to sell our bitcoin if we don't need it, we just have to hold it and wait for the right time to convert it.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:58:46 AM

Bitcoin by itself is not gambling.
But, people who uses bitcoin to gamble in any gamble sites
That's how we should say that it is gambling.

Bitcoin users have different way to earn bitcoin.
- participating in any signature campaign
- trading which they say that is risky but fun and easy to earn bitcoin.
- investing, putting money into a site which is able to make the investment grow.
- bitcoin miners, they have softwares that can mine bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:36 AM

Yes many people bitcoin is gambling becuase many people use this bitcoin to play in gambling so thats why they said . but for me bitcoin is a digital currency that have a value so i think bitcoin is not a gamblinh becuase you will sure that you'll get a money here just be patience.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is not gambling my point of view.Who peoples say Bitcoin is gambling really this people is wrong idea.They have no any knowledge about Bitcoin that's why they say Bitcoin is gambling.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

There is nothing can be considered as gambling, if you are doing trading then you are speculating the price, because you got the data to predict so it's not a gambling and if you are holding Bitcoin to sell it at the right time it will the same as investment, so I don't see any resemblance between Bitcoin and gambling

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

During the early days of bitcoin, the popularity grew higher through the gambling industry. Even now gambling industry contribute to majority of the circulation. This has been misunderstood and more people have the same thinking that bitcoin is gambling and can easily make better earning.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: