Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?

Actually, going head to head against these huge companies is just impossible, how can you make your way up with them if they're already up there taking the lead for quite some times. Well, for me, its all about the users, if the users are treated well, I mean given all the services they need and in a not so costly way, then I think its gonna be a game changer in the world market.

Very well said Uchiha. As well as being a variant, I am sure that Boosteroid will never be left behind by those leading companies as each of their product has a target market. Low to average class individual or company will prefer a cheaper price for a service. You know what I mean. That's what Boosteroid will offer. An affordable yet quality service for all.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:51:23 PM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.

Yeah that's right because what matter for now is the success of its launch and then we'll see what happens once it's out in the market.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:35:14 PM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that you have a less cost when it comes to cloud storage rental, do you have a price comparison to others. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it. Versus google drive will do i guess since it's the common one. Thank you in advance.

Yes they had a really low cost compared to others because 1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power rent, the starting price of BTR is $ 0.1 and the final price will be $ 2.78 while other existing cloud storage cost are:
Amazon Web Services — $ 10.6
Microsoft Azure — $ 10.26
Google Cloud — $ 6.5

Where did you get the details about the price of boosteroid?  
If this is true,  then thats actually a big difference compared to other existing cloud storage,  plus btr has a cloud computing services as well.  

You can found out those quotations at their whitepaper and that is what makes this project very promising. At those price range, boosteroid can easily defeat their services without sacrificing the quality of the service they will provide to its users.
Honestly I do not really expect of that price. Imagine in just $ 2.78 you can avail the Boosteroid. Compare to its competitors who have a high amount of pricing. There is really a big difference between Boosteroid and its existing competitors. Even is those competitors are already popular in the market, Boosteroid still have a high chance to beat them.
of course you will never expect those prices as long as the competition on cloud computing companies revolves around those big companies, users might think the fees charged on them are regular prices but when the boosteroid comes up, surely a lot of people will transfer to boosteroid and I hope they will shaken up those overpriced companies.
Yeah I never thought that Boosteroid will come up to that pricing.  I expect they will level their pricing to their competitors like amazon and google cloud computing. But obviously my speculations are wrong. Maybe that is part of their marketing strategy. They manage to take first the users before the profit or earnings.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:38:09 PM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?

Actually, going head to head against these huge companies is just impossible, how can you make your way up with them if they're already up there taking the lead for quite some times. Well, for me, its all about the users, if the users are treated well, I mean given all the services they need and in a not so costly way, then I think its gonna be a game changer in the world market.

I think thats where innovation comes in,  what boosteroid will have that is not with the existing cloud services,  the experience and the quality of this project will help them succeed,  not all people can afford the Amazon,  Microsoft,  Google and IBM,  but lets see the price of BTR as per the video it will be available for every user.  
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.

Yeah that's right because what matter for now is the success of its launch and then we'll see what happens once it's out in the market.
Their determination and hard work to pursue this project is very promising. Their confidence as a team to launch Boosteroid is  always there because they know that they can fight against to their existing competitors when they are already in the market. Lets just see what happens after they launch it. We need to keep supporting it guys.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:51:58 PM

Very well said Uchiha. As well as being a variant, I am sure that Boosteroid will never be left behind by those leading companies as each of their product has a target market. Low to average class individual or company will prefer a cheaper price for a service. You know what I mean. That's what Boosteroid will offer. An affordable yet quality service for all.
Yeah that is how Boosteroid will dominate the industry of cloud service. Aside from the great features of Boosteroid, what I want to the people behind it is they are not prioritizing how much they will earn, I mean their pricing is just $0.1 to $2.73. It means that, for them giving the right and absolute service is more important than earn a lot of money immediately.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:52:51 PM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:06:48 AM

With all the cloud computing project in the space like SONM, GOLEM, Elastic, RLC etc none of them have released yet a working project, but looking at your projection against the likes of Microsoft how are you going to make that happen

So much computing power on one handy token. Most users today are power hungry with this token it would really make a big difference in terms of reserve computing power. A great project indeed.

"1 BTR corresponds to the cost of one hour computing power on the basis of eight NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards; two processors Intel Xeon E5 2680v4; RAM 256Gb; SSD 960Gb."

Whoa! That is a huge amount of computing power considering for just 1 BTR.

Given the cost basis per 1 BTR, you can power up a whole server with that lots of power. Amazing!

The computing power it offer is off the charts! It makes me want to buy some while the price is at $0.48 a piece.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:32:30 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..

Yeah, I guess before they plan to do such a project like this , they research first what are the things they need to do for able for them to compete and who are their competitors . They are fully aware on this, that is why they always develop their system so that Boosteroid will compete to some leading companies in terms of having a big storage .
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:46:08 AM

Well, on point. Smiley Yes, I think Boosteroid is prepared for this kind of intense competition. They've done a thorough research on these before they break into the market. Given that Boosteroid has something to offer like just the Big companies but with low cost (just like what you've said), that way it can enter the market smoothly.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:17:08 AM

Yeah, I guess before they plan to do such a project like this , they research first what are the things they need to do for able for them to compete and who are their competitors . They are fully aware on this, that is why they always develop their system so that Boosteroid will compete to some leading companies in terms of having a big storage .
Yeah they know it before they finalize their project. They know what are the circumsrances they might experience along the way of the project. Add to that is the competition, I think it is the mosr cruicial in every phasing of the project coz it is hard to introduce the project if it is already existing. But as you said,  Boosteroid made a deep research for them to know what are the critical things they need to consider.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:22:08 AM

Maybe all they need is to advertise this project very well to the community in order for them to gather investors and users and maybe if they can introduce this project very well to the market a big investor will come on its way here to the boosteroid.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:29:58 AM

Yeah they know it before they finalize their project. They know what are the circumsrances they might experience along the way of the project. Add to that is the competition, I think it is the mosr cruicial in every phasing of the project coz it is hard to introduce the project if it is already existing. But as you said,  Boosteroid made a deep research for them to know what are the critical things they need to consider.
Their marketing and planning strategy is really good. They mostly consider the needs and demands of their future customers. I think they studied their competitors, customers, economic status and also what are the current and trends now a days.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:30:13 AM

And i just to add i do some research about some of Cloud storage implemented via Blockchain technology such as Allerin, Storj and Sia. Since there are also existing ones, how will you manage to difference your project from them. I wanna know the pros and the cons coming from you since this project is quite promising and lots of potential to unleash if implemented and excuted smoothly.

Agreed. I think, they will give a much more affordable price than the other competitors but high quality service. I think it's the one of the factors that customers are looking for.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:45 AM

Maybe all they need is to advertise this project very well to the community in order for them to gather investors and users and maybe if they can introduce this project very well to the market a big investor will come on its way here to the boosteroid.
Yeah lets see if how they will introduce it to the market if it is already spreadout. Ofcourse they already have a plans how to execute the marketing strategy they have. We just need to support their campaign and activities.
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:41:08 AM

And i just to add i do some research about some of Cloud storage implemented via Blockchain technology such as Allerin, Storj and Sia. Since there are also existing ones, how will you manage to difference your project from them. I wanna know the pros and the cons coming from you since this project is quite promising and lots of potential to unleash if implemented and excuted smoothly.
So basically they are competing against those big companies such as amazon, microsoft and google by giving cheaper prices to its customers, so the competition between their counterpart companies who uses the same blockchain technology will be whose implementation is the best among these companies.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

I think thats where innovation comes in,  what boosteroid will have that is not with the existing cloud services,  the experience and the quality of this project will help them succeed,  not all people can afford the Amazon,  Microsoft,  Google and IBM,  but lets see the price of BTR as per the video it will be available for every user.  

Yeah I think Boosteroid see that advantage against to their competitors. They know that the pricing of their competitors is high that is why not all the people can afford it. They exploit that opportunity.

Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:08 AM

I definitely agree to that as well. Most the cloud storage service providers tend to be costly ranging from $2.78-10.6. With Boosteroid entering the market it would change it drastically for it offers best service at a very very low price.
kengeorge21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:24:25 AM

So basically they are competing against those big companies such as amazon, microsoft and google by giving cheaper prices to its customers, so the competition between their counterpart companies who uses the same blockchain technology will be whose implementation is the best among these companies.
Of course implementation and quality of the services are one of the factors but I think the most important factor that could get ahead of their competitors that also uses blockchain is their value on the market and in my own opinion their ICO will play a greater part on that.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:31:16 AM

Of course implementation and quality of the services are one of the factors but I think the most important factor that could get ahead of their competitors that also uses blockchain is their value on the market and in my own opinion their ICO will play a greater part on that.

yes. tokenized payment is such a big advantage to amazon and microsoft traditional banking system. plus the blockchain technology that boosteriod uses. 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: