Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:36:01 AM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?

Actually, going head to head against these huge companies is just impossible, how can you make your way up with them if they're already up there taking the lead for quite some times. Well, for me, its all about the users, if the users are treated well, I mean given all the services they need and in a not so costly way, then I think its gonna be a game changer in the world market.

with the use of blockchain technology and tokenized payment, boosteriod has a big advantage over ibm(starting blockchain tech by stellar lumens), microsoft and amazon. while the big competitors are new in the blockchain, boosteriod has the advanced knowledge over it. tokenized payment has such a big difference over traditional banking which big companies uses now, it covers global transfer of funds anytime anywhere 24/7.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:40:25 AM

How will Boosteroid will compete to the top cloud computing services today like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM, etc..? How will they enter the market with those large companies that already built a strong foundation in the market?

Actually, going head to head against these huge companies is just impossible, how can you make your way up with them if they're already up there taking the lead for quite some times. Well, for me, its all about the users, if the users are treated well, I mean given all the services they need and in a not so costly way, then I think its gonna be a game changer in the world market.

I definitely agree to that as well. Most the cloud storage service providers tend to be costly ranging from $2.78-10.6. With Boosteroid entering the market it would change it drastically for it offers best service at a very very low price.

how boosteriod compete when it comes to cost? well blockchain cuts unnecessary fees that bank incurred on traditional banking system that the big companies uses. with the use of blockchain, boosteroid requires lesser man power and branches unlike traditional cloud servers. i think that's the reason why boosteroid offers lower payments for cloud storage and cloud servers.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:50:36 AM

It is exciting that Pre sale starts on 16.10.2017 at 9:00 (CET) and ends on 20.10.2017 at 21:00 (CET).
Thanks for this update.looking for more updates more power to boosteroid
An hour left this is exciting can't wait for more updates hoping boosteriod launched successfully. Gob Bless Everybody 
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:24:00 AM

with the use of blockchain technology and tokenized payment, boosteriod has a big advantage over ibm(starting blockchain tech by stellar lumens), microsoft and amazon. while the big competitors are new in the blockchain, boosteriod has the advanced knowledge over it. tokenized payment has such a big difference over traditional banking which big companies uses now, it covers global transfer of funds anytime anywhere 24/7.

i have heard that IBM is into blockchain also and xlm(their blockchain partner) mooned already because of the news. do you guys think it is a big threat for boosteroid? what are your thoughts folks?
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:27:38 AM

For sure many people will patronize this project as soon as they launch this in the market, because of the good feedback from the future users.

When boosteroid is already launch i will suggest it to my friend, and to my relatives, because this project is Great for computer user
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:31:43 AM

I think thats where innovation comes in,  what boosteroid will have that is not with the existing cloud services,  the experience and the quality of this project will help them succeed,  not all people can afford the Amazon,  Microsoft,  Google and IBM,  but lets see the price of BTR as per the video it will be available for every user.  

Yeah I think Boosteroid see that advantage against to their competitors. They know that the pricing of their competitors is high that is why not all the people can afford it. They exploit that opportunity.
Its a good point my friend. They use that opportunity to get more customer. Great and impressive service at the same time low cost. How I wish that the price will not increase if this project is already dominate the market..

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:32:52 AM

i have heard that IBM is into blockchain also an xlm(their blockchain partner) mooned already because of the news. do you guys think it is a big threat for boosteroid? what are your thoughts folks?

i think that will not affect cost that ibm offers when it comes to cloud storage and hosting. they can't lay off 50% of their workforce in a single time the price of their cloud storage will not be as cheap as boosteroid because shifting is hard for big companies. maybe after few more years.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iamlds08

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

i have heard that IBM is into blockchain also an xlm(their blockchain partner) mooned already because of the news. do you guys think it is a big threat for boosteroid? what are your thoughts folks?

i think that will not affect cost that ibm offers when it comes to cloud storage and hosting. they can't lay off 50% of their workforce in a single time the price of their cloud storage will not be as cheap as boosteroid because shifting is hard for big companies. maybe after few more years.

i think you are right. shifting from traditional to modern is harder than starting new one and ibm, microsoft adnd amazon will not follow the price trend that boosteroid do. they are the pace maker they set the price without consolidating to small players.
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:40:02 AM

great. THis coin have bounties programs. Joined to earn some token.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:40:34 AM

I definitely agree to that as well. Most the cloud storage service providers tend to be costly ranging from $2.78-10.6. With Boosteroid entering the market it would change it drastically for it offers best service at a very very low price.

how boosteriod compete when it comes to cost? well blockchain cuts unnecessary fees that bank incurred on traditional banking system that the big companies uses. with the use of blockchain, boosteroid requires lesser man power and branches unlike traditional cloud servers. i think that's the reason why boosteroid offers lower payments for cloud storage and cloud servers.
Oh I see. With the use of blockchain which the competitors of Boosteroid are not using, Boosteroid can have a big advantage when it comes to cost or price. Even if Boosteroid doesn't require a lot of manpower unlike to its competitors,  yet its system is so much established and secured

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:41:51 AM

i have heard that IBM is into blockchain also and xlm(their blockchain partner) mooned already because of the news. do you guys think it is a big threat for boosteroid? what are your thoughts folks?
of course they are surely threat to boosteroid and even to the big companies as well, but in boosteroid they can give you assurance that their service is affordable and can be reach by any levels in society.

akihiro101117

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:43:34 AM

i think you are right. shifting from traditional to modern is harder than starting new one and ibm, microsoft adnd amazon will not follow the price trend that boosteroid do. they are the pace maker they set the price without consolidating to small players.

price is just one factor when it comes to sales. branding and marketing is the key.

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:05:23 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:07:19 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 06:52:28 AM by CleverOracle

One of the key difference between Boosteroid and other startups is that it will be implemented regardless of the ICO results because the computing facilities are already being build. Pre-order is live now so don't miss out the chance to grabe some BTR tokens, also check out their latest video just click the image below.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:26:42 AM

price is just one factor when it comes to sales. branding and marketing is the key.

Beside on the price difference, they also had difference in the core because Boosteroid is decentralized platform while other companies are centralized so I am sure that Boosteroid will be on top in cloud computing rental in the black market.

akihiro101117

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:23 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.

for me being in top is also dangerous. there is only up and down when it comes to position.
 in the industry, being big is also a weakness, remember that dinosaurs extincted despite of their strength and power.
it is always the one who has the ability adapt remains and in our case of technological advancement, boosteroid adapts to the fast pacing society.    

akihiro101117

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:30:36 AM

Beside on the price difference, they also had difference in the core because Boosteroid is decentralized platform while other companies are centralized so I am sure that Boosteroid will be on top in cloud computing rental in the black market.

yes. on point and accurate comment.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:46:34 AM

It is exciting that Pre sale starts on 16.10.2017 at 9:00 (CET) and ends on 20.10.2017 at 21:00 (CET).
Thanks for the upadates  good luck to the team boosteroid i hope will success  the pre sale.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:47:12 AM

for me being in top is also dangerous. there is only up and down when it comes to position.
 in the industry, being big is also a weakness, remember that dinosaurs extincted despite of their strength and power.
it is always the one who has the ability adapt remains and in our case of technological advancement, boosteroid adapts to the fast pacing society.    

It is only a matter of time to know whether Boosteroid will succeed as the leading service provider of cloud storage. The market has big names such as Google, Amazon and Microsoft. Most of them set the pricing which ranges from $6.10-10.6 with Boosteroid coming to the market it might disrupt the course of pricing forcing the big players to lower their prices. It's not about who lies on top but who provides a better service for a minimal cost.
iamlds08

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:49:10 AM

Whitepaper says that the implementation of platform will pursue regardless of ICO, and the creation of computing process is ongoing, that means funds distribution will push through and the team is serious about the project.
yes it must. because the project is a game changer when it comes to cloud storage and computing i am sure that the big companies will soon follow but they will be left behind because the timing of boosteriod is precise. regardless of the ico result, boosteroid must push thru there is a big chance that if the ico fail, there are big companies willing to buy the project as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: